Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Big Brother - Season 15

I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did after coming back.

What he said though was interesting, about his message to McCrae. Then McCrae also says something stupid like wanting to "work with" Andy and Spencer or whoever further along in the game. Uhh dude, there's 1 week left and you also might be leaving tomorrow night (which is now tonight).
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I'm so upset with the Final Three. I wanted either Amanda, Judd, McCrae, or maybe Alyssa to win. Gina Marie and Andy are annoying, but Spencer isn't too bad. Team Spencer, I guess.

I don't hate this season as much as everyone else does so I honestly don't have a problem with Andy, Spencer, or Ginamarie winning.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I want the F2 to be Spencer and GinaMarie, with GM winning. A few weeks ago I wanted her to fall down the stairs but now I want her to win lol.

So Andy wins BB15, Elissa wins America's Favorite, and Ginamarie gets to stalk Nick for the rest of his life. Everybody's a winner!

I thought Andy taking Ginamarie over Spencer was idiotic, but then Ginamarie started talking and I realized just how brilliant a decision it was.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I like how none of them played much of a game at all and people keep bringing up their crappy games and they had no replies.

I was really pulling for Elissa up until she got eliminated. Nothing really against Mccrae I guess, but he should have pulled away from Amanda sooner, oh well good luck to those two. Honestly I couldn't stand Ginamarie, Spencer, or Andy especially, but my least fave was Aaryn. I was very disappointed this year with the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    So Andy wins BB15, Elissa wins America's Favorite, and Ginamarie gets to stalk Nick for the rest of his life. Everybody's a winner!

I thought Andy taking Ginamarie over Spencer was idiotic, but then Ginamarie started talking and I realized just how brilliant a decision it was.
    Yeah. For some reason my mind when blank when Andy chose GM and I thought surely GM will win now after Andy backstabbed everybody. Then like you said she started talking.

HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS WHILE THE SEASON WAS ACTUALLY ON!?!? Ugh. Elissa or GM should've won hands down. I couldn't stand Andy, and I don't think he deserved it. All he did was tattle-tale pretty much and report everything back to Amanda until she was evicted. The ONLY good thing he did in this game was take GM to the final two and evict Spencer in one foul swoop.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS WHILE THE SEASON WAS ACTUALLY ON!?!? Ugh. Elissa or GM should've won hands down. I couldn't stand Andy, and I don't think he deserved it. All he did was tattle-tale pretty much and report everything back to Amanda until she was evicted. The ONLY good thing he did in this game was take GM to the final two and evict Spencer in one foul swoop.
    This thread was on the first page for pretty much the entire season lol.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456