Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Journalist from Another Region! (795)

I wonder why Cilan didn't pick Crustle instead, I think it would've done better than Pansage at this kind of battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    I wonder why Cilan didn't pick Crustle instead, I think it would've done better than Pansage at this kind of battle.
    ....Ehem....promotion....
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope Pignite will continue to have that Focus Band on his head whenever Ash calls him out of his Pokéball, it looks both cute and good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Besides, Oshawott being disqualified because female Oshawott already decided to choose the Dewott.
    Nope, Oshawott was stripped of his Scalchop King title because his Scalchop broke. Freddy O'Martin stated these are the rules of the tournament.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 18th July 2013 at 1:56 PM.
    Fact 1: Cameron/Kotetsu is not disliked by everybody, stop saying he is, there are people in the fandom who do like him. I am one of those people.

Fact 2: The majority of people who like unpopular characters are always the most nicest and sensible and, therefore, the best people of the fandom.

LMFAOing when dragonite lost due to the technicality. I am glad that pansage lost though since Hariyama looked made for sumo wrestling, pignite winning vs go lurk might have been BS to some people, but its far better than the tourney wins of mijumaru, pikachu, snivy, and scraggy.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 18th July 2013 at 3:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    I hope Pignite will continue to have that Focus Band on his head whenever Ash calls him out of his Pokéball, it looks both cute and good on him.

Nope, Oshawott was stripped of his Scalchop King title because his Scalchop broke. Freddy O'Martin stated these are the rules of the tournament.
    And then it burns up because of Flame Charge. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

I looked at the pictures and i must say 3 things... 1. Gogoat is AWESOME looking, Alexa is HOT, and Ash is winning stuff again its late but its nice.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

The episode was fine.
    Team Rock went back to sucking, that's great. -_-
    Gogoat and Heliopitle were cool to see.
    Alexa looked well pretty... Lets leave it at that.
    Pignite is OP by the power of plot, that Slaking gag had me going. (They really do need a new ability btw.)
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    You misunderstood me.

Because Mijuka chose the Dewott over Oshawott, Oshawott's Scalchop broke for the sole purpose of it not staying because it would've been forced to stay. Thus the Scalchop broke and Oshawott was disqualified.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

LMFAO Did anyone else see the exeggutor in the registration line? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    LMFAOing when dragonite lost due to the technicality. I am glad that pansage lost though since Hariyama looked made for sumo wrestling, pignite winning vs go lurk might have been BS to some people, but its far better than the tourney wins of mijumaru, pikachu, snivy, and scraggy.
    Thank you for some appreciation for this win. Pignite deserved that win more than anyone else so I'm glad Ash won. Hopefully the winning cycle continues for him in Kelos.

As far as Alexa goes, it's refreshing to have a cool codts again on the show. I was getting bored with just watching Ash and his lackies do little to nothing. So I hope she stays for a while.

p.s.- I wonder why Excadrill never got a thought in this. It would have been a good choice as well. not only that but we haven't seen the thing do anything in a while.

My ideal battle ever!

So, what move(s) did Helioptile use in this episode? Parabolic Charge? ThunderShock? Something?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Well, nuts was hoping they'd show off more Pokemon from the next series, from what we saw though they seem pretty cool. Glad Ash won another tournament, LOL at the writers trying to make for Ash's treatment in the early half of the series, hopefully they continue on with that the next series, they don't have to have win every battle or tournament, few wins would do though.
    Over all, an ok episode. Next episode kind of looks meh.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Oh Alexa, you are as lovely as princess snivy...this alone made the episode...everything else just seemed there to make people think that there's actually a plot or something...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    So, what move(s) did Helioptile use in this episode? Parabolic Charge? ThunderShock? Something?
    It looked like a wide-range move so I think it was Discharge.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

HA! Alexa became a temporary traveling partner. First adult partner companion confirmed.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    It looked like a wide-range move so I think it was Discharge.
    Parabolic Charge is a wide-range move

yay ash won something lol

Nice episode and introduction for 6 gen Pokémon! Alexa, Gogoat & Helioptile were cool and I'm happy Ash won something even if it's a mini-tournament lol :3 I'll always root for him 10/10

Well, the images from this episode looke interesting. Nice to see the new pokemon. Wonder if Ash will catch a Gogoat on his journey...
    It was interesting that Iris and Dragonite were disqualified. Ever since she caught it she's relied on Dragonite to KO anything thrown her way.
    As for Cilan and Pansage... well... All I will say on the matter is that I had been hoping for an episode in which all three brothers got together to evolve their monkeys at the same time. I think it's long past time for that to happen, and probably won't now.
    Oshawott was, well, Oshawott. God, why can't I like that guy? I want to but I just can't.
    I'm glad Ash went for Pignite. Here's to hoping that the Focus Band gets to stick around. It's nice to see Ash's pokemon holding items.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Ash won another tournament! I guess the writers are making up for his losing streak in BW. I didn't expect him to win since he has a Focus Band already, but It's great that he got another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ash referenced the sumo competition he won in Johto. Continuity!
    I'm glad he did, nice to see that the writers actually cares about continuity.
    Alexa's first anime appearance was good too, Helioptile and Gogoat were cool.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 18th July 2013 at 6:15 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

This episode was more about the Sumo Wrestling tourney than Alexa, but I'm glad Pignite got a Hold Item that's probably not going to appear ever again because no Pokémon is seen using those at all.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Chaobu focus + Minimal amount of Rocket nonsense + Kairyu + Elikiteru/Gogoat/Pansy + Purple-haired Jerk + nice visuals = fun episode.

Nice to see Chaobu get some focus and win the whole tournament, that was out of the left field. Plus he was really cute and awesome with his newly won Focus Band, he and Waruvial are seriously the best battlers of Satoshi's team. Mijumaru was pretty cute here to, with how much he was rooting for Chaobu to win. The hype throughout the episode about the Sumo Tournament and every one making a big deal of it and the fruit giving was entertaining. The final battle and the tactic to win were cool as well. Glad he won, he deserved some glory.

Pansy looked kinda bland to me, but she's actually pretty cute in her exposition on her job. With her getting wild Pokemon on camera and editing the videos and pictures for magazines and what not. I also like how her Gogoat and Elikiteru were assistants for her, when she needed her camera charged and her Gogoat's annoyance with her as well. Elikiteru and Gogoat both had some nice personality that made them standout well, I'm kinda glad they didn't steal the show here. Even though I realize they're here to advertise X and Y. Pansy and her interest in Satoshi-tachi and her filming were pretty cute, even her paying heavy attention to Satoshi and Chaobu in the tournament. For some reason I think Luke will be mentioned or appear again in the future.

Kairyu losing on a technicality was amusing to say the least, as was Iris checking out all the massive Pokemon and being "Herp derp, better go with da big Dragon-type!" I was hoping for Doryuzu this time since Kibago got the Marine Cup in the detective episode but Kairyu will do I guess. Kairyu had the win but lost, because his massive tail went out of the arena. I felt bad for Dento, his Yanappu didn't have a chance and got swatted easily. Yukiya worked well for a one-episode antagonistic factor and it was just nice to see Golugh get some focus, the species hasn't done much outside of Larry's.

But yeah, a fun episode. Hopefully Gogoat battles in the future, found it more interesting than Elikiteru and its facial expressions were great.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 18th July 2013 at 7:02 PM.

I kind of feel Dento was like one of those people who just go:

"LOL let's see how my level one chikorita does in the PWT against Red's Charizard?"

"Well. That went smoothly..."
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I'm sad that there's no evolution but I still love my boy Pignite, his win was great. <3

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Do I have to be the one to ask what the point of TRio was in this?
    I think they were meant to show how strong Golurk is. Sure it doesn't mean much when it's freaking Meowth but I could see the writers thinking it like this.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ash referenced the sumo competition he won in Johto. Continuity!
    I am glad you confirmed that for me. Yes, he did. He didn't say Johto but he said something along the lines of "I participated in a Sumo tournament."

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I looked at the pictures and i must say 3 things... 1. Gogoat is AWESOME looking, Alexa is HOT, and Ash is winning stuff again its late but its nice.
    Yes, she is. Fan service, yes :3

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Chaobu focus + Minimal amount of Rocket nonsense + Kairyu + Elikiteru/Gogoat/Pansy + Purple-haired Jerk + nice visuals = fun episode.
    I agree, this was a very fun episode. I enjoyed this episode thoroughly and loved both Pansy's and Helioptile's quirks. Gogoat's personality fits its size. I was afraid that this episode was going to be filled with advertised for new Pokemon, but the balance was AMAZING, to say the least. The new Pokemon and Pansy didn't hog the screen time, and I am liking Pansy's video shoots. Right now she doesn't have much to go on as she really didn't face some character portraying moments, but she will definitely have her moments in the coming episodes. I will be VERY happy, if the future episodes be like this with a good balance of XY Pokemon and focus on Satoshi.

Is it just me, or did Ash's flair of anger has returned back after a long time? I mean in season 2, he had been too happy go with Cameron and Stephan and other league rivals except Trip. Not to mention, in the episode N saga he was mostly concerned for N and couldn't show his anger side much. I miss Ash's fit of rages.

The scene where Iris and Dento stop him from fighting was interesting and worth analyzing. Iris scolds Ash and tells him to back down iirc, while Dento calmly tells him to step down. Even Pansy does the same.

And Pignite, oh god, yes! This was a freaking amazing episode for Pignite. The guy was shown to be a lot stronger than what his size shows in episode where he fights Dawn's Mamoswine, and we all know how powerful Dawn's Mamoswine. This fact has been replicated in this tournament. Ash showed some quick thinking and good dodging to finally win the match.

Altogether, the small reference to a previous Sumo tournament, has cheered me up a bit for some reason.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS.

Spoiler:- 1:

RINGUMA EMBRACING FIGHTING TSUNBEAR. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE. I HAVE NO REGRETS.

Seriously, I always wondered WHEN I would see this two Pokemon together ever since BW came out and my dream became a reality today.

And Pepsi_Plunge: Dude, in this episode Cilan says "It's not a Pokemon belonging to Kanto or Isshu." Maybe we can confirm that Ash's Pokedex only contains info of Isshu and data from his old Pokedex! :3

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I kind of feel Dento was like one of those people who just go:

"LOL let's see how my level one chikorita does in the PWT against Red's Charizard?"

"Well. That went smoothly..."
    Oh, that brief moment when Pansage weeps in Dento's arms and he consoles it. The animators LOVE Dento, I just keep seeing more and more subtle things :3

And @ Rohanator: DUDE, you forgot about something MORE important. GROTLE and TORTERRA's beautiful art by the water in Pansy's pics!!! Our favorite Pokemon reappeared!
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 18th July 2013 at 8:27 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast