Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Journalist from Another Region! (795)

Quote Originally Posted by MachopMan View Post
    The movie airs in the afternoon on CN.
    But what timezone are you? Since your afternoon could be my 7pm. What I'm saying is that the movie/preivew would not affect the regular showing at *:30 as far as I can tell

This was an ok episode. It was nice to see a couple of the new pokemon. Look forward to seeing more of them.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Good episode. Great to see the debuts of Alexa, Gogoat, and Helioptile. It was also nice that Ash referenced the Johto Sumo competition, I believe he used Snorlax there. I lol'd when Meowth said, "You guys give me the creeps."

I loved this episode. It was great seeing some Kalos Pokemon before the end of the saga.
    The purple hared guy acts, looks, and sounds like Morrison though.

A got caught up in my Pokémon Y and forgot to watch this episode :P .

A really nice episode. We began seeing some unfamiliar Pokémon which couldn't even be identified by the Pokédex and we then meet Alexa which seems a very informative and fun character. The main part of the episode was the sumo competition and it just goes to show that the most obvious doesn't necessarily predict the outcome.

Good episode, looking forward to the next one.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

This episode aired on 12th October, the same day the 6th gen games came out. I have to say, TPCI really timed this episode well. As for the episode, It's great! In fact, this is one of my favorite BW episodes. This is the third non-filler Decolore episode, because two major events happend in it.
    Alexa, a journalist from the Kalos region, debuted in this episode.
    I really liked her personality in this episode, it cool how she collects data about various Pokémon-related things. It's great too see Helioptile and Gogoat too, Helioptile's Parabolic Charge animation was awesome! I liked how it recharged Alexa's video camera.
    The Sumo Tournament was awesome as well. Pignite got some screentime in this episode, he was the perfect Pokémon for the Sumo Tournament. I laughed out loud when Oshawott came out of Pokémon for fighting in Sumo Tournament instead of Pignite, but when he saw Golurk.....he refused to battle. *Sigh* Oshawott, I hope you'll not come out of your Pokéball in wrong times again after this.
    Ash brought up the Johto Sumo Competition, it's cool to see how the writers are trying to bring back the continuity. I think this episode would do fine without Team Rocket, all they did was hogging screentime(thank goodness their appearance was minor in this episode)and getting blasted off. I liked the little rivalry between Ash and Rodney, both of them were really determined to win the Tournament. For some reason, Rodney's dub voice sounded awfully familier to me. It sounded a lot like Morrison's English voice. Oh well, it fits him.
    Ash, who had to lose three tournaments in Unova.....finally won a major tournament(I don't know if the Marine Cup Tournament was a major tournament)! I'm glad he got the Focus Band, as well as the rare 'berries'(fruits?). It's nice of Ash to give some 'berries' to other people, but I'm sure Ash put most the berries in his backpack(which he should). Alexa joining Ash and others was great.

As for the dub......I really liked Alexa's English voice. It's perfect and it really suits her. Helioptile's voice was okay great too! Sarah Natochenny did a very good job voicing Ash in this episode.
    This time TPCI kept more Japanese BGM than they usually do. I loved the music when Ash and his friends were giving the 'berries' to the other people, It's a really nice background music. I happy that TPCI finally kept a lot of nice Japanese BGM in this episode. Keep up the good work TPCI, I hope you guys will keep the good japanese BGM's in the future episodes.

Anyway, this was a solid dub episode and I'm looking forward to watch the next dub episode.

They(CN) got the right opening this time, I hope won't lost track of the openings again. The N opening isn't suitable for the Decolore episodes anyway.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345