Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Orre Region Club

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalylpse Lucario View Post
    yeah i still have my Gamecube! and am going to borrow my brothers copy of Coliseum and go crasy (ahahahaha)

if anyone got the referance you truly RULE
    xD

& it's always better on the GameCube D:

Topic: What is Your Favorite Orre Character and Why?

Astral Shadow made all this     Spoiler:- If you thought otherwise:

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Blaze View Post
    Topic: What is Your Favorite Orre Character and Why?
    How could you even ask?!

Miror B. is my favorite character from any Pokemon game ever. He's just awesome. He's comical and I just love him. His design fits him well.

I love him too but I still have to ask XD

I might go with Chobin though. He was really weird and I love eccentric characters

What is Your Favorite Orre Character and Why?

Miror B easily. One of my favorite video game characters, he's so damn awesome and weird at the same time XD. So happy they put him in XD as well as Colosseum.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    What is Your Favorite Orre Character and Why?

Miror B easily. One of my favorite video game characters, he's so damn awesome and weird at the same time XD. So happy they put him in XD as well as Colosseum.
    I think Miror B. is a fan fave. Everyone is very fond of him.

I think Chobin is the scientist from luigi's mansion XD

i like the partner with you in Coliseum the most,

Thankz to Astral Shadow for the team pose, and Myself for the banner!

I think Chobin is the scientist from luigi's mansion XD

i like the partner with you in Coliseum the most,
    LMFAO, every time I think of her is when she's in the bag and everyone in Phenac watched as a little girl is tied up in bag. They did nothing..good times.

XD yeah i also like cypher cause well he looks... i'dmrather not say... but he is also my fav character ^_^

XD yeah i also like cypher cause well he looks... i'dmrather not say... but he is also my fav character ^_^
    Cipher is an organization XD, not a person. Though Cipher has cool looking admins, bosses, and even the peons imo!

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Shadow View Post
    Cipher is an organization XD, not a person. Though Cipher has cool looking admins, bosses, and even the peons imo!
    Dakim was cool looking. They all had unique designs, IMO.

they did have a good design just one of them looked like a poke/man XD i liked him though

Hi there!

Username: bobandbill
    Favorite Thing About Orre: Maybe the fact that it's a different take on a Pokémon region. There's none quite like it; all the others don't have the 'something's gone wrong with this mostly desert region' feel to it.
    Reason for Joining the Club: I like Orre and particularly the games Colosseum and XD:GoD (to the point of making a fic about one =p).
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Hmm, not so sure about this one. One of the Johto starters perhaps from colo just because of their usefulness overall. But an always-smiling Shadow Chansey did amuse me... =p

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Fan Art Reviews: toufu's Manga! Check out neat art of Golduck and Shinx, among others!
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    Hi there!

Username: bobandbill
    Favorite Thing About Orre: Maybe the fact that it's a different take on a Pokémon region. There's none quite like it; all the others don't have the 'something's gone wrong with this mostly desert region' feel to it.
    Reason for Joining the Club: I like Orre and particularly the games Colosseum and XD:GoD (to the point of making a fic about one =p).
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Hmm, not so sure about this one. One of the Johto starters perhaps from colo just because of their usefulness overall. But an always-smiling Shadow Chansey did amuse me... =p
    Accepted my good sir.~

I love the desert feeling in Orre, Colosseum and XD did it better than any main series game imo.

Yes another new member!! We will never let you leave >:)

The desert in Orre was fantastic. The whole geography and layout was so awesome and different than usual pokemon games.

This Club makes me want to go play the games so badly XD
    Last edited by Mystic_Blaze; 31st July 2013 at 1:10 AM. Reason: smilies -_- and I cant spell

Topic Time c:

What are your favorite themes in Colosseum and XD?

Favorite Colosseum theme is Pyrite Town's, I'm not a jazz fan at all but I sure love the sound of that place(good thing you were going through that town a lot XD).

Favorite XD theme is Miror B.'s theme, it's just so much fun to listen to I think.

hmm, hard decisoin cause i haven't played in so long but i would have to say mirror b.'s cause it always made me do my little controller dance

or whenever there would be an event like thing in coliseum and they would play that misterious music i really liked that!

wellcome to the club Bob and bill!

Username: Lucina Archaelis
    Favorite Thing About Orre: Pretty much that it has that futuristic look, but in a freaking desert XD Also Pyrite Town just looks kinda out of place with that XP
    Reason for Joining the Club: I love the Orre region. Played XD quite a few times and I actually love to snag those shadow Pokemon and having the challenge to capture them all and try to purify them. Seeing Pokemon become Shadows/Dark versions of themselves is a very interesting thing to do with a pokemon game <.>
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Pretty much... Lugia. yeah he gets that awesome design as a Shadow Pokemon and I loved it >:3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

I like the Jazzy feel to Pyrite Town. It really gave the "run down" feel of the town!

Who doesn't like Miror. B's theme? I think everyone can admit to getting up and dancing (or at least smile) when that theme came on!

I like the Evice's theme (last battle). You can feel the tension just from the music. Gives that last battle/final boss atmosphere to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Username: Lucina Archaelis
    Favorite Thing About Orre: Pretty much that it has that futuristic look, but in a freaking desert XD Also Pyrite Town just looks kinda out of place with that XP
    Reason for Joining the Club: I love the Orre region. Played XD quite a few times and I actually love to snag those shadow Pokemon and having the challenge to capture them all and try to purify them. Seeing Pokemon become Shadows/Dark versions of themselves is a very interesting thing to do with a pokemon game <.>
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Pretty much... Lugia. yeah he gets that awesome design as a Shadow Pokemon and I loved it >:3
    Whoo Lucina <3 Accepted :3

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post

I like the Jazzy feel to Pyrite Town. It really gave the "run down" feel of the town!

Who doesn't like Miror. B's theme? I think everyone can admit to getting up and dancing (or at least smile) when that theme came on!

I like the Evice's theme (last battle). You can feel the tension just from the music. Gives that last battle/final boss atmosphere to it.
    Whenever I battled Mirror B. in XD I would just put down the controller for half an hour xD

I'm listening to Evice's theme and it's really good but it gives me an ominous feeling like something bad is about to happen o.o

BTW I started a new file on XD Gale of Darkness yesterday :P I couldn't control myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Blaze View Post
    Whenever I battled Mirror B. in XD I would just put down the controller for half an hour xD

I'm listening to Evice's theme and it's really good but it gives me an ominous feeling like something bad is about to happen o.o

BTW I started a new file on XD Gale of Darkness yesterday :P I couldn't control myself
    I wanna play XD again. Just gotta find my Wii. And XD.

Username: The DragonKnight
    Favorite Thing About Orre: All of it. Orre is probably my favorite region. I loved Colo and GoD, I wish for more...
    Reason for Joining the Club: Orre is my favorite region.
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Hmm.... One of the Legendary Beasts or Shadow Lugia.

Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Username: The DragonKnight
    Favorite Thing About Orre: All of it. Orre is probably my favorite region. I loved Colo and GoD, I wish for more...
    Reason for Joining the Club: Orre is my favorite region.
    Favorite Shadow Pokemon: Hmm.... One of the Legendary Beasts or Shadow Lugia.
    Accepted.~

Welcome new Members!

Been quiet lately. Topic time.

If they were to make another game in the Orre Region what would you want?

Play as Miror B. xD

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast