Thread: Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Full Walkthrough/Detailed Playthrough

Default Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Full Walkthrough/Detailed Playthrough

Hey everyone, I've recently started work on a new web series for my gaming channel, I haven't uploaded it yet, but I thought about doing a full play through of Ruby and Sapphire, but it won't be the standard simple play through, it will be more like a strategy guide, that will give fellow players detailed information in video format that will help them out at every stage, every battle, every route. Stuff like training the best team for a particular fight, breeding, city checkpoints etc.

I know alot of stuff like this are covered in FAQs and such, but I figured I can offer something new in this regards. So my question is, what would you all like to see in such a play through, what do you think beginners or even returning pokemon masters would appreciate in such a circumstance?

I do plan to do a similar feature for all the following games. Any suggestions you all have, will be much appreciated. I thank you all for your time.

FIrst off, you should tell them to make sure to have a balanced team (if you consider most of them to be beginners) and advise them which starter is best for them. Or maybe recommend a good Pokemon you can find near the start, e.g Shroomish, Slakoth, etc.

Every time I try to start a gaming channel, I just give up the first 2 videos. Good luck.
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by TheSimplePickle View Post
    FIrst off, you should tell them to make sure to have a balanced team (if you consider most of them to be beginners) and advise them which starter is best for them. Or maybe recommend a good Pokemon you can find near the start, e.g Shroomish, Slakoth, etc.

Every time I try to start a gaming channel, I just give up the first 2 videos. Good luck.
    That sounds like a good idea. I was orginally going to just detail each pokemon at the start, I guess going even deeper in detail will help. Thanks alot.

Also I understand about making that game channel, I had mine for a couple months, but I was too pleased with the direction, so I'm trying to take it in a newer direction.

I'm shutting this thread since it's almost Advertising a Youtube channel.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)