Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever caught a SHINY Feebas

Default Has anyone ever caught a SHINY Feebas

In the 10 plus years the gen 3 games have been out and the millions of hours that we've collectively spent playing has anyone ever legitimately found a shiny Feebas, or at least heard of someone finding one?
    Dream Team, Alternative Dream Teamand Legendary Dream Team.

LOL I WISH. I haven't even been able to catch a damn feebas. I've had Emerald for 8 years now... since the day it came out. NOT ONE SINGLE FEEBAS.

One of my friends had a shiny milotic though, not sure if it was legit or not.

Well, really, I haven't, but if you have a normal Feebas and a Ditto, you can breed for one! Simple as that.

Maybe someone who's found the correct fishing spot, has several days worth of time to kill, and a lot of luck/patience. I wouldn't be surprised.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

I had enough trouble finding a normal Feebas. I remember in Ruby I spent several days trying to find one. ._.

I actually did manage to find a Feebas in Emerald by luck, but never a shiny one. But I imagine someone, somewhere probably does have one legitimately.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I have a shiny Milotic. Jealous? Ok it wasn't caught in the wild.....That's crazy.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

I knew a person who once caught a shiny Feebas. Unfortunately he traded with someone to register it in the Pokedex and the other person "stole" it from him and didn't give it back. Then he deleted his save file and no more Shiny Feebas... Yeah what a douche.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Nope, haven't even caught a regular one.

I haven't caught a normal one, let alone catch a shiny

I have never caught a Shiny Feebas, however it is quite probable that a number of people have indeed managed to catch a Shiny Feebas.

Nope, but I do have a Shiny Milotic! On a Pokemon Card LOL!
    Thanks to Astral Shadow from The Under for the Bravely Default Banner!

I remember spending hours in my Sapphire to catch a Feebas with a preferred nature...That was painful))) Never encountered a shiny one though.

It was the first Feebas I ever saw in a game. ._.

And it had perfect Nature, along with good IVs.

I spent a day to get it to Milotic.

Was going to send it over while I was staying with cousins, I go to the bathroom...

Continue
    Lukas
    0:07
    0 Badges

*RAGERAGERAGERGAERAGERAGERAGE*

Quote Originally Posted by Swampert is my Homeboy View Post
    I had enough trouble finding a normal Feebas. I remember in Ruby I spent several days trying to find one. ._.
    Same here. It took me quite sometime to find one, and when I did, I didn't know how to evolve it. The result? I raised a Feebas to level fifty something and I didn't know how to make it evolve. -_- I know better now. If I remember correctly though, it had had a bad nature anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It was the first Feebas I ever saw in a game. ._.

And it had perfect Nature, along with good IVs.

I spent a day to get it to Milotic.

Was going to send it over while I was staying with cousins, I go to the bathroom...

Continue
    Lukas
    0:07
    0 Badges

*RAGERAGERAGERGAERAGERAGERAGE*
    Omg. I feel for you. If it makes you feel any better, look what I did:

On pokemon colosseum, I once got a sudowoodo that was shiny...And then I started over, thinking, "oh I'll get another chance!" FML. Yeah right.

On my platinum game I spent like a month soft resetting to get a shiny palkia, so when it finally appears, guess what happens? My Luxray kills it with a critical hit.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

Not me, my friend said he had one but thats kinda hard to believe. Best thing I had was in emerald and I found a shiny ralts. Then, I killed it :'(

I fished for about 10 hours on a car drive and couldn't even find a normal one... let alone a shiny one. Let's see...it's a 1/8192 chance to find a shiny, and if it takes about 10 seconds to fish once... I don't feel like pulling out my calculator. XD

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Man, I was in elementary school when the third generation hit (I'm now a sophomore in college). But, I remember fishing for hours trying to catch that friggin' fish. I never found a shiny one, but I did manage to catch one and attempt to evolve it. I was terrible at making PokeBlocks so I never could get it to evolve, so it ended up rotting in the PC for years until I erased my game and started over. I've never once been able to get a Milotic in my Ruby. I'm too impatient to try finding another Feebas.

I'd imagine so. Finding Feebas is the hard part, but once you locate the spot, it's not hard to get as many as you want, and it's definitely one of the shinies more people would be inclined to hunt for. Shiny Milotic I'd be amazed about, though, since doesn't it need to have a +Sp.Atk nature to evolve?
    I used to be on this website in like 2007 when I was 11-12 years old. I'm going to assume that every single post I ever made during that time was horribly cringeworthy and I fully apologize for and shamefully redact everything that I ever said on here when I was an annoying prepubescent brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim Del Invasor View Post
    I'd imagine so. Finding Feebas is the hard part, but once you locate the spot, it's not hard to get as many as you want, and it's definitely one of the shinies more people would be inclined to hunt for. Shiny Milotic I'd be amazed about, though, since doesn't it need to have a +Sp.Atk nature to evolve?
    Not necessarily. A +SpA nature means if you feed it beauty Pokeblocks, it receives a greater beauty boost from them. So you don't need one, but it sure helps.

I never found a shiny in my entire play-through of Ruby, and as I've only managed to find and catch one Feebas in Ruby, it's basically impossible for me. I'm sure that if I were to ever get a Ditto onto my Ruby (not likely at this point in time), I could probably breed for a shiny if I was really that desperate. It was hell looking for that damn fish, so a shiny one wouldn't honestly do me any justice, even if it evolved.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Well, while looking for one in my Emerald, I actually found a Shiny Charvanha, lol. No Febass, but still pretty good, lol.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Nope, no feebas yet, but still trying ... =(

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I caught a regular Feebas which isn't way too difficult as once you find the right spot it's like a 60% encounter rate or something. I have never encountered a shiny one although I do have an event shiny Milotic.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Breeding with a Shiny Charm and Masuda Method is hard enough - but trying to randomly encounter one on a select tile? That would be torturous.
    wow, the inconsistency is real. y'all should message me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast