Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team Magma or Team Aqua?

Team Aqua,because they are a lot more of a challenge than Team Magma and also,because of Kyogre!
    I claim Fletchling from Pokémon and Robin from Fire Emblem. :3

I can clone Pokémon~ :3

I have many shinies, I ave a lot of them, so maybe if you are lucky I might have one that you want. ^^

My 3DS fc is:0447-5666-4274(PM me yours if you want) Friend Safari:Ground Type Contains:Sandshrew, Camerupt, and Palpitoad

Team Magma because water routes get me alittle mad i don't to face
    The same water types over i want to face more land pokemon btw mudkip is amazing when you are playing ruby other games still amazing!!!
    Big Mudkip Fan

I had to really think about this one, but Aqua pips Magma for just 1 reason - Pokemon Sapphire FTW! I prefer Magma's Costumes and overall I like more Fire Types than Water Types (Bar Kyogre and Mudkip!), but I also preferred Aqua's Bases, especially the Warp Panels!

tomatohater
    Last edited by tomatohater; 7th September 2013 at 2:19 PM.
    Too much water guys!

Team Magma's uniforms were godly so I like them more plus their plans were more realistic cuz expanding the land benefits both Pokemon and humans.

Neither, they're both crazy criminal organizations who have little consideration for the ramifications of their goals.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I always loved team magma because of the earthen n fire types

Days without 3DS:
    38 and counting
    GOAL: To have a bigger trade shop than varanus_komodoensis & Zold :3
    I have Alpha Sapphire, but my 3DS is broken and I am waiting to receive it repaired.

Team Magma because fire is the best. I really don't like water or pirates. Plus Groudon kicks major butt.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Team Aqua. I like the idea of Pirates, and Generation 3 had some neat Water Pokemon.

Team Aqua takes my pick, since they were after Kyogre, my favourite of the Weather Duo. Though to be fair, Team Magma's motives make more scientific sense.

Team Aqua all the way!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Team Magma.

Not only do they have the coolest logo and costume out of any team, but their goals make more sense. Don't get me wrong, both Magma and Aqua were stupid. But during one of Team Aqua's speeches one of the upsides to expanding the sea is that people will have more places to swim. If you have to use recreational activities as justification for a plan that could potentially destroy the world, you know that you're goal is stupid and not worth it.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I will go with team magma.
    Their goal makes more sense and fire is my 2nd favorite type(Grass is my favorite).And their outfits are rather good.
    Though I will mention some of my aqua favorites.
    -They are based on pirates(Too bad that chatot is not in gen 3. I would like Archie to have one.)
    -Kyogre is one of my favorite water types.
    -At least they did not want to destroy something as their plan failed.
    -Warp panels.Simple ,fun and reminds me of the Silph co warp panels.(Ah the nostalgia)

Team Aqua are pirates, Team Magma are........idk hippies? What the heck are they?

My vote: Team Aqua
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Team Aqua!

(Though, I admittedly prefer Team Magma's outfits...)

I liked both to be honest! Think they both had pretty kool outfits and such. I think if I had to choose it would be Magma, purely for nostalgia of owning Ruby.

My shinys: Pokemon Y~ Skrelp, Shellder~Cloyster, Bergmite, Poliwhirl~Politoad, Snorunt~Froslass, Wingull, Quilladin.
    Friend code: 0559-6908-3462. Trying to complete Pokedex. Need Meloetta, Keldeo & Landorus.
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV Online, Final Fantasy X HD.

Team Aqua <.> I just like them. XP favorite color X3
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Team Magma because more land means:
    more cities
    more infrastructure
    more development
    agriculture

Team Aqua's plan was insanity since reducing the land would only hinder human progress.
    Team X:

Team Magma

I liked Archie better than Maxie but as others on here have mentioned Maxie's plans have a more solid basis.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Aqua because they look like they still have some good in them.

Team Magma all the way, even if they got shafted when it came to the Pokemon they were given and took until Emerald to show they were a Ground type team but I love them.
    Maxie's suave, expanding the land is actually beneficial, they have better uniforms and in Emerald they got a swanky new base.

Team Magma for awesomesauce.

Plot made relative sense (expanding sea can be beneficial, yes, but already about 70% of the surface of the Pokémon World is sea, and land seems to be less common, depsite the number of population).

Outfits.

Maxie was pretty great, Game, Animé, and Manga-wise, moreso than Archie (whose sole reason of existance to me is him using Surskit in Manga).

Quote Originally Posted by Ib4 View Post
    Team Magma

I liked Archie better than Maxie but as others on here have mentioned Maxie's plans have a more solid basis.
    I suppose that from a certain viewpoint, Team Magma's plan was more solid, but I thought Team Aqua's plan was less selfish since it would've benefited Pokemon more than humans. Granted, the plan was lofty but still more original in my opinion. But maybe I'm just biased because I loved Team Aqua's uniforms lol. I just personally found them to be more stylish and overall cooler than Team Magma.

Team Magma had more plausible intentions, but I hated their outfits. Team Aqua was better dressed in my opinion. Also, Archie >>> Maxie.

Trading my almost perfect UT Timid Mewtwo! Its IVs are 31/22/31/31/30/31. You can verify the calculation here:

Spoiler:- Credits and my FC:

Team Magma because they are Fire-type users.

team aqua cause they look like real pirates, also i favor kyogre more than the other one

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast