Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 125

Thread: ~*~Ausgirl's RNG Trade Shop!~*~

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    No im actually shop owner from other forum im currently done collectiong s/f pokedex and im hunting for thenon public diffrent nature f/s , diffrent ability(dw) or 4th 3th gen move f/s pokes or self rnged pokemon

    Im also intrested in your
    Fully-redis

    #116 Horsea Lv. 1 (m)
    Adamant |Sniper
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Bubble
    -Outrage
    -Substitute
    Fully-redis

    #637 Volcarona Lv. 70 (m)
    Modest |Flame Body
    31|30|30|30|31|31 (HP Water 70) EVs: UT
    -Silver Wind
    -Quiver Dance
    -Heat Wave
    -Bug Buzz
    Non-redis

    #646 Kyurem Lv. 75 (genderless)
    Timid |Pressure
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Glaciate
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Imprison
    -Endeavor
    Non-redis

    Pick something from here
    http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3647...23-13/4.htm#57
    Will do, but check here for a response cos I don't have a neoseeker account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    victini- adamant is flawless, jolly I believe is 31/31/31/XX/31/31, I also have a naďve one not listed with hp ice I believe iv's are 30/30/30/31/31/31
    meloetta- both modest and timid are flawless, I also have these naďve with hp ice 30/31/30/31/31/31, I also have a calm/naďve that are flawless
    keldeo- timid I have ones with HP Ghost 31/2/31/31/30/31 , with hp ice 31/30/30/31/31/31 and also have a timid that is flawless, modest I believe is flawless in everything but attack,also have a modest hp Ghost
    Mew- both timid and modest are flawless
    celebi- timid I have 3 different ones with HP Fire HP Ice and one that is flawless, I also have a modest and calm that is flawless
    jirachi- timid I have ones that have HP Fire and flawless, also have natures of bold/adamant/jolly that are flawless
    Ausome! Can I get the Mew (timid) and Jirachi (timid)?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 28th July 2013 at 7:31 AM.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Will do, but check here for a response cos I don't have a neoseeker account.



    Ausome! Can I get the Mew (timid) and Jirachi (timid)?

    Yeah sure just post what u want in here

  3. #28
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hi there! I am interested in the following: Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events.

    #532 Timburr Lv. 1 (m)
    Adamant |Guts
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Drain Punch
    -Mach Punch
    -Bulk Up
    -Payback
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #058 Growlithe Lv. 1 (m)
    Adamant |Flash Fire
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz
    -Fire Spin
    -Leer
    Fully-redis

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events. Some Shiny Flawless Pokemon I have are Rotom, Riolu, Slowpoke, Larvesta and Gligar. I have other pending trades that will get me shiny flawless Taillow, Sigilyph, and Skarmory.
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  4. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Will do, but check here for a response cos I don't have a neoseeker account.



    Ausome! Can I get the Mew (timid) and Jirachi (timid)?
    yah sure let me know a good time for u to trade, n do i just pick 2 pokes since u just picked 2?
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elyk800 View Post
    Hi there! I am interested in the following: Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events.

    #532 Timburr Lv. 1 (m)
    Adamant |Guts
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Drain Punch
    -Mach Punch
    -Bulk Up
    -Payback
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #058 Growlithe Lv. 1 (m)
    Adamant |Flash Fire
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz
    -Fire Spin
    -Leer
    Fully-redis

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    Are you interested in other shiny flawless Pokemon? I don't have any flawless shiny events. Some Shiny Flawless Pokemon I have are Rotom, Riolu, Slowpoke, Larvesta and Gligar. I have other pending trades that will get me shiny flawless Taillow, Sigilyph, and Skarmory.
    Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    yah sure let me know a good time for u to trade, n do i just pick 2 pokes since u just picked 2?
    No I'm happy with the current deal.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th July 2013 at 3:24 AM.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?



    No I'm happy with the current deal.
    Can ya post what you want ib return please??

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Wait!.. can you please tell me which ones of your SF's are DW's(With special ability)?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  8. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?



    No I'm happy with the current deal.
    ok cool let me know when you'd like to trade
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Can ya post what you want ib return please??
    Would you trade this?

    Mudkip - Damp (DW) - Modest - (31/31/31/31/31/31) OT: カイル ID: *Proof Available

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Would you trade this?

    Mudkip - Damp (DW) - Modest - (31/31/31/31/31/31) OT: カイル ID: *Proof Available

    I dont trade dw for f/s i perfer f/s for f/s.

    Can you just f/s

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Wait!.. can you please tell me which ones of your SF's are DW's(With special ability)?
    Can you list 'em↑?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiy7866 View Post
    Can ya post what you want ib return please??
    I'll make a decision by the end of the day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Wait!.. can you please tell me which ones of your SF's are DW's(With special ability)?
    I've indicated all DW pokemon by using italics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    ok cool let me know when you'd like to trade
    I can trade in a few minutes if you like. I'm just about to clone your pokemon.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th July 2013 at 4:07 AM.

  13. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    I'll make a decision by the end of the day.



    I've indicated all DW pokemon by using italics.



    I can trade in a few minutes if you like. I'm just about to clone your pokemon.
    ok I am ready when you are use my black1 fc in my sig
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Can i please get these 5?

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #207 Gligar Lv. 1 (f)
    Impish |Immunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Double-Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Poison Jab
    -Venoshock
    Fully-redis

    #371 Bagon Lv. 1 (f)
    Naďve |Sheer Force
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Rage
    -Bite
    Fully-redis
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    Do you have a trade shop on Serebii?
    No I don't. I was thinking of making one, but I haven't got one right now though, sorry!
    White FC: 4728 5263 4514
    White 2 FC: 4771 5281 8895


    Special thanks to FairyWitch for the wonderful banners, and adding me to TEG!

    *Double Spoiler and Signature exceeds height limit. Offending contents removed.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    ok I am ready when you are use my black1 fc in my sig
    I'm nearly ready. I'll post here with the FC since it's changed again.

    Edit: Please use this FC 3311 6329 2639
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th July 2013 at 4:31 AM.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Can i please get these 5?

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #207 Gligar Lv. 1 (f)
    Impish |Immunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Double-Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Poison Jab
    -Venoshock
    Fully-redis

    #371 Bagon Lv. 1 (f)
    Naďve |Sheer Force
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Rage
    -Bite
    Fully-redis
    Aw... you keep skipping me.. lol.
    So is these 5 okay?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  18. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post
    I'm nearly ready. I'll post here with the FC since it's changed again.

    Edit: Please use this FC 3311 6329 2639
    ok meet u there
    MY 3DS Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103 IGN:Sasuke Safari- Pidgey, Woobat and Rufflet
    MY SHOP- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ing-Shiny-Shop

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Rulez84 View Post
    ok meet u there
    Thanks for the trade.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Aw... you keep skipping me.. lol.
    So is these 5 okay?
    No, I was in the middle of a trade. I can clone them now if you want to trade asap?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th July 2013 at 4:50 AM.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Can i get these 5 for the 5 you wanted?

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #207 Gligar Lv. 1 (f)
    Impish |Immunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Double-Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Poison Jab
    -Venoshock
    Fully-redis

    #371 Bagon Lv. 1 (f)
    Naďve |Sheer Force
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Rage
    -Bite
    Fully-redis
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Can i get these 5 for the 5 you wanted?

    #060 Poliwag Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Swift Swim
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Water Sport
    Fully-redis

    #072 Tentacool Lv. 1 (f)
    Bold |Rain Dish
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Poison Sting
    -Rapid Spin
    -Ice Beam
    -Scald
    Fully-redis

    #129 Magikarp Lv. 1 (f)
    Adamant |Rattled
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Splash
    Fully-redis

    #207 Gligar Lv. 1 (f)
    Impish |Immunity
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Double-Edge
    -X-Scissor
    -Poison Jab
    -Venoshock
    Fully-redis

    #371 Bagon Lv. 1 (f)
    Naďve |Sheer Force
    31|31|31|31|31|31 EVs: UT
    -Rage
    -Bite
    Fully-redis
    Yeah sure, I'm getting them for you now.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Okay.. btw can u do clonebacks?
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Okay.. btw can u do clonebacks?
    I can but it takes longer to do the trade. Which ones need cloning?

    Edit: your pokemon are ready but do you mind if we trade later today?
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 29th July 2013 at 5:07 AM.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Sure... btw all of 5 need cloning.
    Trainer
    OT: Jesse ID:
    Friend Code: 1808-3045-5838
    *_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*_~„*
    Pokemons i want
        Spoiler:- List:


    Pokemon's up for trade
        Spoiler:- List:

    -------------------
    Currently After!
    Flawless Events
    Events i dont have
    Shiny Events
    Shiny Flawless Events
    PM me if you have any↑
    -------------------
    Thank you

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Froslass View Post
    Sure... btw all of 5 need cloning.
    Alright I'll clone one of each for you to keep. I'll send you a VM when I'm ready.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •