Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community POTW #135

Default Community POTW #135

Time for the next Pokémon of the Week, and the RNG gave us another awesome classic

It's Starmie, the classic Water/Psychic Pokémon. Even to this day, it is used in many teams and is capable of a significant amount

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/121.shtml

Go nuts

Waiting For A Star To Spin - Nidoran (M) meets Nidoran (F)

Starmie @ Leftovers
    - Surf/Scald
    - Recover
    - Rapid Spin
    - Ice Beam
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Nature: Timid
    252 SpDef/252 Def/4 HP

First up is the choice between Scald or Surf, Burn or Power. We then have Recover to keep Starmie alive longer so it can Spin/Sweep. Rapid Spin is self explanatory and Ice Beam is for those Pesky Grass and Electric types. You can swap Def for SpAtk if you want to sweep with Starmie (which shouldn't be necessary thanks to a very good base SpAtk of 100) but IMO this set should get the Job done
    Last edited by SilverChiko; 29th July 2013 at 9:28 AM.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Oh geez, another major OU pok.

Starmie @ Life orb
    Abillity: Natural cure.
    EV's 252 sp.attack 252 spd 4 hp.
    - Gravity
    - Hydro pump
    - Thunder
    - Blizzard

Gravity makes these moves give a 100% acc and Starmie me gusta it.

Sweet. A generation 1 Veteran. I really respect this thing since my grass starter nearly died from this thing when I was playing Fire Red.

Star Aliens of the Pacific Rim:
    Item: Life Orb / Choice Specs
    Nature: Timid? +Speed, - Attack
    EVs: 252 speed and SP. Atk. 4 HP (who cares about its defenses for the offense set?)
    Movesets:
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    Surf / Hydro Pump / Scald
    Thunderbolt (does it know thunder? Guess not)

This one is a popular offensive power house that made its mark as a Veteran Survivor. Life orb VS. Choice Specs. What do you need, More KO capabilities, or Move Accessibility? Life orb is my preference for the amazing versatility. But there are times that Choice specs could be your saving grace to bruisen the pokemon that resists your certain attack. The clutch though would be the Choice Scarf (I HATE IT!) pokemon of OU. More Notability for me goes to Celebi herself in terms of Hitting back. In defense, Ferrothorn the Durian Fruit Pokemon to takes Hydro Pumps. Though Ice Beam could give you a 30% chance to drop you down if not careful

Other Options:
    Rapid Spin, and Recover Works if you are playing more defensive roles. Sorry but I dunno what would be the best set for the defensive variant. I mean its good on it. But its just ... too frail to playing that role to my eyes. A Donphan or Foretress fare better on that role.

Blizzard is a decent option IF, AND ONLY IF you are fighting with President Obamasnow --er I meant Abomasnow.

Light Screen and Reflect, cute foxy espeon would be this Starfish's ultimate contender in the art of Defensive screening. With the Elusive Latias joining the fray.

Checks/ Counters
    -Scizor Could U turn it out cold. But only the scar on works on it. Speed issues for short.
    -Jirachi, my favorite legendary with the Calm Mind Sets as it spams Thunder like Zeus with paralysis while it heals itself with paralysis. Though SCald could break or make it for your own starmie on a 1 on1 fight amidst the rain.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Has to be said that Starmie looks awesome in its shiny form.

Starmie @ Wide Lens
    Hydro Pump
    Thunder
    Blizzard
    Psychic / Rapid Spin / Rain Dance / Rest
    Nature: Modest / Timid

Starmie is pretty fast anyways, so I prefer a Modest nature to boost the Sp. Att. Stat. Your focus here is all about power. Hydro Pump gets STAB, Blizzard covers your Grass Type weakness, and gives Starmie a chance at going up against the Dragons. Thunder gives you the edge over some of the bulky Waters you might face.
    The last move depends on what your team needs. Psychic gets STAB, but Rain Dance gives Hydro Pump an extra boost as well as giving Thunder 100 accuracy. I personally use Rapid Spin though as it can help me clear entry hazards. Rest is a really good option that I might replace Rapid Spin with. Natural Cure wakes it up on switch out, but your opponents will expect that and your next Pokemon will take some damage as a result.

Love's The Pyro Poke's

Starmie. Versatile, fragile, and fast with merely decent Abilities.

Stats:
    -HP - Below Average - Base 60 HP is the first sign of fragility...
    -Attack - Below Average - Base 75 helps Rapid Spin, but not much else...
    -Defense - Above Average - Base 85 helps stave off a few hits...
    -Sp.Atk - Great - Base 100 is the best thing I've seen so far in this analysis...
    -Sp.Def - Above Average - Base 85...yadda yadda yadda...
    -Speed - Near-Godly (non-Trick Room) - Base 115 is the new best thing...

Abilities:
    -Illuminate - More trash than a PC full of Garbodor...unless you run Skill Swap...
    -Natural Cure - Good for staying healthy through Thunder Waves, Spores, Will-o-Wisps, Toxics, and Toxic Spikes...
    -Analytic (DW) - Chances are, if you're up against something faster, they have a way of dealing with you outright, especially considering your lack of considerable bulkiness...

Your Movepool is probably the best thing I've seen from a Water Type not evolved from Slowpoke. Compared to most Psychic Types, your options also give them a run for their money. Access to Electric-Type Moves is a huge asset for a Water Type not named Lanturn, but there's quite a variety of butt-kickery at Starmie's disposal. Psychic, Psyshock, Surf, Scald, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon, Signal Beam, Hidden Power, Power Gem, Hydro Pump, and Swift give you a lot of Special options to consider alone. Then there's the rest of the Movepool - lots of fun options like Thunder Wave, Toxic, Rapid Spin, Skill Swap, Gravity, Facade, and Recover. Overall, your versatility makes you unpredictable, which makes you one of the deadliest Pokemon I've seen on the battlefield...
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine.

Ever see a Corsola 1-shot an Uber? Arceus bless Pokemon Stadium 2...
    WARNING: Strong profanity and extreme hilarity in this video. Viewer discretion and pointing-and-laughing advised.

Classic Physical sweeper aka Death Star

Item: Wise Glasses/Choice Specs
    Nature: Modest/Timid
    EVs: Hp 4, Sp.Att. 252, Spd 252

Surf/Scald
    Thunderbolt/Ice Beam
    Psychic
    Recover/Ice Beam

Takes down anything and with Recover heals itself as well

Other options: Rapid Spin (Because of Stealth Rock etc.), Psyshock, Hidden power, Thunder Wave, Grass Knot, Toxic
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

To say that Starmie is an amazing Pokemon is an understatement. Starmie has great speed at base 115, a usable special attack at base 100, a great movepool and ability (Natural Cure), and Rapid Spin. It can also use Trick to cripple foes through items and makes Starmie a very potent Choice Specs user.
    Starmie is not without flaws. Base 100 special attack is not much when you look at the other special attackers you have access to (Volcarona, Keldeo, Thundurus-T, and the kicker Latios). Not only that, despite Starmie's numerous options, it's fairly easy to figure out what set it's using. Starmie's Psychic typing is a major curse because it takes heavy damage from Pursuit and U-Turn, which adds to a weakness to Volt Switch. Couple that with an HP stat that sits at a meager base 60 and Starmie won't be hanging around long.
    I claim Buizel.

Your friendly Spinner

Starmie @ Life Orb
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Rapid Spin
    - Hydro Pump / Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Psyshock / Thunderbolt

The set is obvious. Rapid Spin to spin the hazards and leech seed away. Hydro Pump is a powerful STAB attack which nails everything that doesn't resist it. Ixe Beam for coverage and some dragons plus Gliscor. Psyshock is the secondary STAB. Or you could use Tbolt for BoltBeam coverage.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Specs

Starmie @ Choice Specs
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Hydro Pump / Surf / Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Thunderbolt
    - Psychic

This set is an interesting one, but it puts stuff away. Hydro Pump for power, Scald for the burn, or Surf for the accuracy. Ice Beam for Grass types. Thunderbolt for coverage. Psychic for STAB.
    Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno)
    PokeGyms Xat Box

Spoiler:- My Game Info:

Come visit my art shop!

Analytic as an ability should be considered for offensive sets. Starmie causes many switches and Analytic gives an additional x 1.3 boost to the attack you selected if the opponent switches. So, if you mispredict, you could actually power through potential counters - especially since Starmie gets near unresisted coverage with Thunder(bolt) + Ice Beam so you could slam the counter with the Super Effective attack straight afterwards.

apart from Blissey. Her fatness is generally too much for Starmie to handle.
    Last edited by Razor Shiftry; 28th July 2013 at 8:35 PM.
    Beautifly are my Bishie!
    hands off or my Beautifly's shall take you away and have their way with you!

Here's an idea that not everyone might have thought of: take advantage of Starmie's high speed combined with its hidden ability Analytic and use it in a Trick Room setting. Because it's so fast, it will most likely go last under Trick Room and so gain the 30% damage boost. It can learn Trick Room itself, or it could have an ally set it up and run Choice Specs to do absurd amounts of damage. Perhaps not so viable due to Starmie's poor HP, but it's the only practical use of Analytic on such a fast Pokemon that I can see (unless Analytic activates when the opponent switches).

Team of my favourites:

4th Gen 'Demolition Squad'

Shiny Glasses
    Timid
    Natural Cure
    Choice Specs
    EV's 252 Sp.atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
    Hydro Pump
    Ice Beam
    Thunder
    Psychic

Maximum use of its offensive moves and max damage with specs blah blah blah blah blah

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quick Overview:
    Starmie has always been what it is, a star. All Generations gave it something nice. Despite its shooting-star Speed stat, Analytic gets one good use I'll mention later on. Natural Cure is nice even in an attacker. Illuminate is good in-game, I guess, for a few purposes...

Look, a shooting Starmie! Quick, make a wish!
    -Surf/Hydro Pump/Scald???
    -Psyshock
    -Ice Beam/Trick (only with Choice item)
    -Thunderbolt/Trick (only with Choice item)
    Choice Specs or Scarf/Life Orb
    Modest goes with any set, Timid only in Specs and Orb
    252 SAtk 252 Spe 4 HP
    Natural Cure
    Quit using Timid outside of Specs or the next set. It's a big power loss. 299 isn't enough. Natural Cure rids you of your #1 enemy, the arch-enemy of all attackers: Paralysis. It also renders bad poison worthless. Choice Trick is a classic one, it ruins most things, especially set-up attackers and defensive Pokémon (yeah, steal their Leftovers). Psyshock over Psychic always, to hit special walls like Blissey. Thunderbolt is a classic one with Starmie, it hits a few threats like Jellicent. Ice Beam, a classic one in Water-types, hit Grass-types and Dragons.

A fast Pokémon that runs Trick Room???
    -Trick Room
    -Surf/Hydro Pump
    -Psyshock
    -Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Recover
    Analytic
    I need help with EVs and item
    Timid???
    Yeah, that's it. You go last with your crazy Speed, Analytic boosts your attacks. As you'll be an easy target for slow attackers, Recover is an option.

Other uses
    Rapid Spin is a main attraction that faces competition from Analytic and Choice.
    You can use it in Rain with Thunder.
    Psychic is usable but makes you harmless against Blissey and a few other things.
    Grass Knot is usable in Ubers.
    Physical is... Worthless.

Ah Starmie, just about the only good Pokemon I used back in my old Red version. It's still a favourite of mine to this day.

I've used Starmie often in the Battle Subway and it's been the destroyer from heaven it's always been.

Polaris
    Ability: Natural Cure/Analytic
    Nature: Timid/Modest
    Item: Life Orb
    EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
    Moves:
    Hydro Pump/Surf/Scald
    Thunderbolt/Thunder
    Ice Beam/Blizzard
    Rapid Spin/Psychic/Psyshock/Gravity

Basically the same as what others have posted but with a little extra. The water typed STAB has the same Power vs. Accuracy vs. Effect that everyone has mentioned to this point. The other moves, however, vary slightly. First the question of Thunderbolt vs. Thunder and Ice Beam vs. Blizzard is a similar power vs. accuracy question but can also have weather in consideration if you're into rain or hail(like me). Rapid Spin is obviously helpful (especially for hail teams lol) but if that job's covered you can add a Psychic STAB to the mix - Psychic being the stronger while Psyshock can obliterate Special Walls that think they can scare Starmie away(like a certain pink, egg-shaped blob that I take no end in pleasure destroying), also Gravity can make all Starmie's moves have 100% Accuracy so Hydro Pump, Thunder and Blizzard away(thanks to Azulart for the Gravity idea, I'ma try it sometime). Natures come to what you need more, a little more speed or a little more power and abilities can be chosen based on whether you want Starmie to fear not poison nor paralysis (or any other status) with Natural Cure and to catch switching Pokemon for more power or abuse Trick Room with Analytic. (I credit Razor Shiftry and Skyart for the Analytic idea).

Stella
    Ability: Natural Cure/Analytic
    Nature: Timid/Modest
    Item: Choice Specs/Scarf
    EVs: 252 Sp. Atk/252 Speed/4 HP
    Moves:
    Hydro Pump/Surf/Scald
    Thunderbolt/Thunder/Trick
    Ice Beam/Blizzard/Trick
    Psychic/Psyshock/Trick

Similar choices on the moves as above, but Trick can be used instead of any of the coverage moves to cripple an opponent with a potentially unusable item. Choice of the item is speed vs. power as you can likely guess.
    The only real Persian is a shiny Persian.

Platinum Friend Code: 2149-9791-3574
    White Friend Code: 5029-3447-3273

In Doubles, Analytic Starmie can also Skill Swap the ability to an ally that can put it to better use, like say a Scrafty; giving it a much needed power boost and reactivating Scrafty's Intimidate to boot.
    Last edited by Silvershark; 29th July 2013 at 1:51 AM.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

Ah, Starmie, One of my favorite pokemon. First used it seriously in Emerald, and have used one every generation since.

Pros: Starmie has all the makings of a special sweeper. Base 100 Special Attack is respectable, while Base 115 Speed is incredibly high. In addition having a move pool comparable to a normal type means Starmie has everything it needs to go on a rampage. With the Bolt-Beam combo, stab Surf/Scald/Hydro Pump, Grass Knot, Flash Cannon and Stab Psychic, the only real failing is the fact that it does not get Focus Blast or Flamethrower. In addition Starmie flourishes in both rain and hail, having access to water attacks, Thunder and Blizzard. On the defensive side, Starmie's defenses are workable with investment. In addition, recover helps it stay alive longer, and natural cure makes Starmie pseudo immune to all statuses. Its support movepool is equally impressive as its special attack move pool including Rapid Spin (!), Dual Screens, Rain Dance, Hail, Thunder Wave and Gravity.

Cons: This star player has been around for a long time and does show some age. Its psychic sub typing does it few favors, trading two extra resistances for three more weaknesses. In addition, it needs investment into defenses to be reasonably bulky, and is unlikely to take hits from the stronger threats lurking in OU even with the defense investment. Outside of Cosmic Power and evasion buffs, Starmie has no way to boost itself outside of items and baton pass. While Base 100 S.ATK is good, it is lacking against bulkier threats who could sponge a hit and return with a OHKO. In addition, opposing speed buffers and Quick Scarf users can bypass Starmie's stellar speed. Ferrothorn stops Starmie cold, due to its non-piercing special attack and lack of a super effective move. Gastrodon {and to a much lesser extent, Quagsire} can wall Starmie with ease, barring Grass Knot or a surprise Toxic.

Starmie is overall a fantastic veteran that is best suited to guerrilla warfare, taking super effective potshots at the opposing team and cleaning up mines littering its side of the field.

Spin Cycle
    Starmie @ Choice Scarf
    Natural Cure|Timid
    252 Spd/252 SpA/4 HP
    - Hydro Pump/Surf/Scald
    - Psychic/Psyshock/Thunderbolt/Thunder
    - Rapid Spin
    - Trick

In competitive battling, Starmie is going to be used almost exclusively as a Rapid Spinner. There are other options if you want to throw the opponent off guard or you REALLY want to use Starmie and you already have a spinner, but realistically, Starmie is a spinner, and nothing more.
    And it's a good spinner at that, not being weak to Stealth Rock and having some sweet 110 base Speed. Essentially the idea of the set is to switch in, spin, trick or hit something, and switch out.

Rapid Spin is really self-explanatory. Getting rid of the ever-so-common Stealth Rocks and Spikes are always a plus. For water STAB, you have your choice of Hydro Pump for damage, Scald for burns and Surf for reliability. pick your favorite. the 2nd attacking move is a bit up in the air, Psychic gives nice STAB, Psyshock gives it a surprise physical attack option, Thunderbolt gives some good coverage against other waters and Jellicent who would normally block spins. Thunder should really only be used in the rain due to reliability issues. Starmie can also use it's nice speed for tricking setup Pokemon such as Dragon Dancers and Scizor. Doing this gets rid of the choice scarf allowing it to be in there for longer periods of time, but might be outsped from time to time.

In the end, Starmie is a good OU Rapid Spinner that outspeeds most of the competition and can hit pretty hard if it needs to. Starmie however fits in best with a Rain Team, allowing for Hydro Pump and Thunder to be used to their full extent.

Counters: Jellicent is a special wall that also doubles as a ghost, so outside of Electric type moves, Starmie tends to be walled by this thing, and is an often switch in to rapid spins. Ferrothorn absolutely murders Starmie, as in the rain Fire isn't as big of an issue and Power Whip will almost always be an OHKO.
    Last edited by Melonhead215; 29th July 2013 at 7:26 AM.
    ...Well, if you think I'm gonna type my name in some rediculous swirly cursive font, well, that's not happening. At least for now.

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window" -Steve Wozniak

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead215 View Post
    In competitive battling, Starmie is going to be used almost exclusively as a Rapid Spinner. There are other options if you want to throw the opponent off guard or you REALLY want to use Starmie and you already have a spinner, but realistically, Starmie is a spinner, and nothing more.
    Actually it can be a freaking fantastic wall breaker with Analytic and a Life Orb or Choice Specs. Hydro Pump + Rain + Analytic + Specs is nothing to laugh at. And you can throw LO Recover + 3 Attacks and have a really nice late game cleaner or a Pokemon that just wrecks everything with coverage and power. So many people just think all it's good for is spinning when it really is fantastic at so many other things.

Trainer Level 3 Squad | Alpha Sapphire Team - - En Route from Petalburg to Slateport via Ocean | WF Quest Log

Don't forget about Staryu sets for Little Cup.

Also with that, try being creative and not use sets that require the use of the Pomeg Glitch in Emerald like Recover, Hydro Pump and Rapid Spin. -_-

Speaking of Staryu...

- Surf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Hidden Power Fire
    - Ice Beam
    Item: Life Orb

Sorry it's just that I hate it when people exploit glitches. One of the main reasons why I don't do Little Cup anymore...
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 29th July 2013 at 8:16 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

Analytic/Natural Cure w/ Life Orb
    Modest w/ 252 Sp Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Defense/Sp Defense
    Scald/Hydro Pump
    Psychic/Psyshock
    Power Gem/ HP (Fire/Flying/Rock/Ghost/Dark)
    Thunderbolt/Signal Beam/Ice Beam

Note for the record: I think that they should have an in-battle ability for 6G that it would make it useful to use like what they did with Stench when introducing 5G.

Countering-OU:
    High Sp defense with Electric/Grass/Bug/Ghost/Dark-type moves like Wash Rotom. Other recommendations includes Dusknoir, Gardevoir, Gallade, Crunch Snorlax, or Mismagius.
    Got Pokémon X. Intend to get either Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.
    No info about my Friend Safari.
    Vivillon Pattern: Polar
    Looking for nicknamed, shiny, and/or have a hidden ability in GTS and may battle at anytime.
    If interested, send a private message with your ID #.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shiftry View Post
    Analytic as an ability should be considered for offensive sets. Starmie causes many switches and Analytic gives an additional x 1.3 boost to the attack you selected if the opponent switches. So, if you mispredict, you could actually power through potential counters - especially since Starmie gets near unresisted coverage with Thunder(bolt) + Ice Beam so you could slam the counter with the Super Effective attack straight afterwards.

apart from Blissey. Her fatness is generally too much for Starmie to handle.
    Gen V blessed Starmie with Psyshock, remember. With Blissey, Snorlax, and Chans-Eviolite running around with their Special bulk, Slamming a STAB Special Move into their low Defense is a huge deal. If it has access to it, always consider Psyshock due to a Special-based attackers' previous Counters and Checks...
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Piloswine.

Ever see a Corsola 1-shot an Uber? Arceus bless Pokemon Stadium 2...
    WARNING: Strong profanity and extreme hilarity in this video. Viewer discretion and pointing-and-laughing advised.

Starmie
    Starmie's center section - the core - glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname "the gem of the sea."

Starmie @ Life Orb / Leftovers
    Timid - Natural Cure
    252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    - Hydro Pump / Surf
    - Thunderbolt / Psyshock
    - Ice Beam
    - Rapid Spin

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Starmie @ Choice Specs
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Hydro Pump
    - Thunderbolt
    - Ice Beam
    - Trick

TrickSpecs Starmie > Offensive Rapid Spin Starmie IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyart View Post
    Here's an idea that not everyone might have thought of: take advantage of Starmie's high speed combined with its hidden ability Analytic and use it in a Trick Room setting. Because it's so fast, it will most likely go last under Trick Room and so gain the 30% damage boost. It can learn Trick Room itself, or it could have an ally set it up and run Choice Specs to do absurd amounts of damage. Perhaps not so viable due to Starmie's poor HP, but it's the only practical use of Analytic on such a fast Pokemon that I can see (unless Analytic activates when the opponent switches).
    The reason no one has mentioned that yet is because Starmie is far too frail to set up Trick Room specifically with the purpose of moving last. Starmie is far better off abusing its high speed.

However, you are correct that Analytic activates when the opponent switches. Offensive Analytic Starmie is a gem that was discovered a little while back as people found that on more offensive sets where Natural Cure is much less useful, Analytic becomes a great ability. Starmie naturally forces a lot of switches, and so a 30% boost on the switch (essentially another Life Orb) can really pack a punch. For example, Life Orb + Analytic + Rain boosted Hydro Pump can knock off over half of 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD Bold Blissey's health. With Analytic, that same Starmie also has a very good shot at 2HKOing specially defensive Jellicent on the switch after Stealth Rock, letting it beat a Pokemon who is ordinarily the best spinblocker in regards to taking on Starmie. Offensive Life Orb sets rarely have a use for Natural Cure since they're more often than not going to spin, maybe throw out a couple of attacks, and then die, and so Analytic becomes a great tool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast