Thread: Abnormal condition Scientist

Unhappy Abnormal condition Scientist

So yeah, i've beaten the Elite 4 three times and when i go see this scientist in the Weather institute, he says "Abnormal conditions are no longer being reported, the occasional rainfall is blessing, really". I've never met Kyogre or Groudon except for the unlock of the 8th badge gym during their battle. So i was wondering if that's normal or not and if not, what should i do?

Don't see why that should happen. Unless you have a hacked cartridge, a mis-guided sibling battled them both for you or you yourself have already but you forgot. I've never read about this before, according to Bulbapedia you should have access to it straight after the E4. Unless you have to go to the Battle Frontier first....

I just recently started to play Emerald and my sibling is too young to play any games, guess the cartridge is defective... i've gotten Rayquaza in the Sky tower and Met Latios in a random place. I dont see why i can't get Kyogre or Groudon...

I'm pretty sure that the cartridge isn't defective- it's the user with the problem here. This wouldn't just happen...

I'm pretty sure that the cartridge isn't defective- it's the user with the problem here. This wouldn't just happen...

Then i don't know why this happened...