Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid YouTube Comments

Default Stupid YouTube Comments

NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this thread goes here...

There are people on YouTube that have the IQ of a sack of hammers. In this thread we're going to post the stupidest comments they have to offer!

Warning: If you post a comment that contains obscene language, sex jokes, racism, and more that might not be safe for work, please specify.

Here is an extremely stupid comment (warning: language)
    947037_460940170658434_465690663_n.jpg

To give context: This LPer doesn't want to do Mario and Luigi: Dream Team blind because he thinks It'll be bad. In response, this idiot posted this:

"this is stupid i dont know why he wont do o its blind its not the format excuses excuses excuses thats a it is"

Thank you based Turpoo

Someone once stated that Lord of the rings is just a rip off of harry potter.

Just rename this thread "YouTube comments."

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Any comment with obscene language and racism and bad humor that I see are stupid already. I have waaay too many comments to tell because I've seen tons of them, some being the highest rated...

Not to mention that some of the stupidest I've seen are some chain messages, dunno if youtubers still do that a lot...

Pro tip: There are several add ons for firefox and chrome, and probably the rest of them, which prevent youtube comments from loading.

A noted increase in general happiness levels guaranteed.
    Will-Powered Spriter

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    Hey now! My comments aren't stupid. They're the smartest ones on the site.
    Jackpot!

I have a theory that the Pokémon world and the Mother world are one in the same. I won't go into spoilers for Mother 3, but think of Black and White's story of the dragon and the twins. Also, chimeras are kind of like Pokémon.

Werster is without a doubt the Pokémon Master.

Here is the number one most stupid, paraphrased:

"@ylolqwe yeah, its super fun right? yippee! just got my FREE iPad3. go check out @url.xx.cvbdf1!`~ to get your very own free ipad3!"

Who falls for this? Every single link is either spam, a virus, or redirecting to awebsite that just included an advert.
    Last edited by The Federation; 2nd August 2013 at 8:42 AM.

Thumbs up if your watching this in 2013
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

I think my favorite youtube debacle was when all the angry straight people got mad that you could have male/male romances in Mass Effect 3. A personal gem I remember was "I love gay people, but gay romance in games isn't necessary". Ah straight people

Star-Lord

'Lolz bronies are totally stupid and gay so is mlp'

- Comment on a my little pony video.
    My response:
    'Well, I guess that you are stupid also, and a homophobic little jerk. Besides, if you think that Mlp is so 'Gay.' I would suggest that you stop watching pony videos and stop commenting how much you hate stuff. Don't buy tickets to a Justin Bieber concert just so you can stand around yelling how much you hate Bieber - just don't buy tickets.'
    The response:
    'Lolz keep ur sockz on lol'

You mad bro
    welcome to Internet have nice stay
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by nathandg0924 View Post
    Any comment with obscene language and racism and bad humor that I see are stupid already. I have waaay too many comments to tell because I've seen tons of them, some being the highest rated...

Not to mention that some of the stupidest I've seen are some chain messages, dunno if youtubers still do that a lot...
    They still do that, but not only on Youtube. That stuff has moved to other websites such as Facebook, Smosh and so on. I still can't believe people are actually dumb enough to believe that ****. There's probably also a lot of fake accounts not controlled by humans whatsoever. But some of the dumbest comments are about pointless arguments. Like, people get extremely upset over which battle theme is better. I was listening to Antasma's theme from M&L Dream Team a few days ago. There was an argument going on about if this theme was better than the final battle theme from Bowser's Inside Story. And boy did people get pissed off. They seem to forget their opinions are just opinions, and not facts. Now THAT's a fact.
    "You need stomping. And I'm a Stomptologist."

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"

"Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, and I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vernikova View Post
    Yeah, the word stupid is redundant here :P

And when you actually have a comment that isn't stupid, it gets buried under all of the stupid comments so nobody will ever see it.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

The worse comment that I have ever seen is when people read the comment before watch the video and cry about being spoiled when it's their own fault. I also hate any "first" comment, just how sad are you to be first comment on the internet where no one really cares

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Thumbs up if your watching this in 2013
    Ugh I hate those kind of comments.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    NOTE: I'm not 100% sure this thread goes here...

There are people on YouTube that have the IQ of a sack of hammers. In this thread we're going to post the stupidest comments they have to offer!

Warning: If you post a comment that contains obscene language, sex jokes, racism, and more that might not be safe for work, please specify.

Here is an extremely stupid comment (warning: language)
    947037_460940170658434_465690663_n.jpg
    Obvious troll is obvious. YouTube is no intellectual utopia, but stupid comments can be found anywhere. I will admit though, there are a lot of stupid people on YouTube, just like how there are many trolls on YouTube...
    Trainer name: Liam (I'm usually up for casual battles now...)

Friend Codes Pearl: 5113 7483 6924 White: 0562 7412 3100
    "While working on my PokéDex, I looked all over for Pokémon. Not only that, I assembled teams that would beat any Pokémon type. And now... I'm the Pokémon League Champion! Red! Do you know what that means? I'll tell you. I am the most powerful Trainer in the world!"
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2jdqr5x.jpg[/IMG]

I can compare them to some of the stuff here. They don't really matter unless you're the the Fine Bros. or someone of the like who takes criticism from their comments. There's a good chuckle here and the but the ones with the most hits are usually obvious responses to dumb statements. I don't see this thread going far.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by The Federation View Post
    Here is the number one most stupid, paraphrased:

"@ylolqwe yeah, its super fun right? yippee! just got my FREE iPad3. go check out @url.xx.cvbdf1!`~ to get your very own free ipad3!"

Who falls for this? Every single link is either spam, a virus, or redirecting to awebsite that just included an advert.
    And now there are people who actually vote up these comments. They must either be adbots themselves, or extremely stupid. Or trolling.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

The "First!" comments are pretty annoying.

When 220 people dislike the video:

"220 people have [insert negative trait here]"
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

The "Watchin diz on 2013!!!", "50 lyks n i wil sing dis song 2 my bf", "Click this link to win an iPad!" or "951 people are stupid for disliking this"
    Gee. Stupid people everywhere these days, nya~

"Watching this in 1200 BC on my iStone" Funny the first time...

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

It bothers me when people start arguing over pointless/irrelevant topics on a certain video.
    Some time ago, I watched a documentary on domestic dogs, and from that video I learned about a brand-new breed of dog used only for airport security in Russia. It's called a Sulimov, after the original breeder. I always thought they were beautiful, so I decided to watch a short clip of the dog in action. In the comments section of the video, there was some stupid argument. In short, someone said that "God created all these wonderful dog breeds", or something along those lines. Then, someone came along and corrected the poster by saying "man bred all those dogs for over thousands of years". It blew up and became a pointless religious debate.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

"CoD is the best series ever because every single game is different"
    Any comment on one of raywilliamjohnson's video's that says old format
    Last edited by Scolipedeluv; 6th August 2013 at 8:28 AM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast