Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid YouTube Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Scolipedeluv View Post
    "CoD is the best series ever because every single game is different"
    If whoever said that was serious, he needs to go play in traffic lol.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    If whoever said that was serious, he needs to go play in traffic lol.
    I would pay to watch that.

the movie "History of the world part one"; the beganing with the Cave men the comments are all about how Dinoasaurs and Humans did not live in the same era. Well no **** the whole movie is a comedy and is for laughs not debates!

"chugga these games suck play CoD, it's an awesome game"
    On a LoZ video.

"you don't beat red,you survive him"
    "lance you stole red's theme"
    "............"
    and anything to do with red>lance,or leaving comments as red,or anything not insulting red(am i the only that hates red?)
    "get your FREE minecraft account here!"
    "free ipad comment"
    "wow,pokemon is stupidly easy compared to CoD,the only reason it exists is to make dumb noobs feel good"
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

"Bring back (insert cartoon here)!"

I will admit I miss a good chunk of those shows but we should remember them for what they were and fear what they could have become. Imagine if Young Justice were horrible...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Pewdiepie fans spamming up other "Let's Play!" channels with things like: "PEWDIEPIE PLAYED THIS! UR COPYING!" (yes, because only one person is allowed to play a game ever. It's totally how video game companies make all their money) and "'x' IS A <offensive slang>! PEWDIEPIE IS BETTER! WOO HOO BRO ARMY!". Of course, this could be said of any idiotic part of any fanbase spamming up places where they are not wanted with their moronic comments, I just tend to notice the "Bro Army" comments the most.

"LIKE IF YOU'RE WATCHING IN <year>!" or any of the "thumbs up if "x"!" comments.

Religious debates in the comment section. Oh boy. Those are especially fun in videos with have absolutely nothing to do with religion. For that matter, the nation war comments (you know? The "AMERICA IS DUMB!" and "ENGLAND IS THE SUCKS!" family of comments). I wish people could just shut the hell up and watch the video.

"Just don't read the comments" you may say. Occasionally, you'll find a diamond in the rough--a good, funny comment. Those nearly make it worth sorting through the garbage.

EDIT: Probably going to be stoned to death for this, given how many bronies frequent this site, but it irks me when someone posts something related to MLP on videos that are completely unrelated to MLP. I don't slather Pokemon crap (or Digimon, or The Elder Scrolls, or Silent Hill, or anything that I like) on things that are unrelated. They shouldn't, either...especially since that begins the bronies v. anti-bronies (and amongst them, the least articulate of either sides, usually) wars.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 9th August 2013 at 6:47 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

On any music video I watch, there's these youtubers that cover songs and they post this pointless comment on every video they see. (actual comment from youtube)

"if you actually care and read all of this, then thank you.
    i work my butt off 2 make it in the youtube biz, but its impossible 2 make it if noone
    ever hears you, and its hard to get people to hear you when you have no
    exposure....i dont have the money for amazing music videos or big youtube
    advertisements....so all im left with is spam.
    if you could take two seconds to give me a thumbs up just so people know i
    exist.... you dont have to like me, just gimme a chance to be liked"

You'll know you're a good youtube artist once you stop having to post on youtube comments just to get noticed.

Another common youtube comment would be the amazing virus. Oh man, you made 200$ an hour by sitting in your house doing nothing? I'll obviously copy and paste this random link that I've never even heard of into my search bar. Yeah....this is getting pretty old.

Then there's the political, religious, racial, stupid, and pretty much any arguement comments. I have to facepalm everytime I look at a comment reply chain of random points that have to do nothing with the video its posted on.

To me, anything that's quoted from the video... is pretty lame.

Oh, and there's more youtube comments out there, but I'm just too lazy to type all of them. Maybe one out of every eighty videos I watch, I'll see something funny. Other than that, I just ignore looking below the video.
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

I feel like I seen to much stupid comments on youtube. Though the most stupidest ones are " Write this and your crush will kiss you or whatever ".
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/4si5g9.jpg[/IMG]

Like 99.9% of them. I think the ones that spring to my mind is on a video with a baby gorilla learning to walk, practically every other comment was some sort of racial slur and/or a comment on the Mama gorilla's breasts.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

When people rave on about Christianity Evangelically on a random video.

''U spent 300 hours on **** while you could do something productive ****ing no lifer''

- On Dominic Monaghan playing Skyrim. This made my day.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

"People still watch dubbed shows? I feel like I'm surrounded by fourth graders or something."

He definitely went full retard with that comment. I'm pretty sure he would recommend something like Death Note to a fourth grader.

Every fourteen year old music producer who posts comments trying to get people to check them out is so annoying. And the people who reply to somebody by saying "I know! My sister just started last week and has already earned <some outrageous amount of money>!"
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

i remembered a new one.can't remember the video or what was exactly said,but basically:
    he said that LPs make you braindead,make you a zombie and should be banned
    and his response to most things was:OMG dumb******.you are a brain dead brainwashed zombie and are an example of what LPs do to you and need to be banned.
    i wanted to try and shoot him down,but youtube doesn't like well thought out comments
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Those people who try to promote their channels/music through comment ads. Maybe they should think of better ways of becoming popular/successful rather than begging for your time

Ugh. I remember on one guy's channel his age said that he was 26 years old. There were a bunch of kids telling him to get off YouTube because it's for kids... I have never face palmed so hard in my life.
    Some of my favorite Pokémon (In no particular order.):

I see the same exact comment on many videos and find it utter stupidity and failed attempts as a troll. It might be disturbing to some people, jsyk.

The disturbing one is three people post after another saying the same thing. Someone asks if there's nude pics of Nicki Minaj, next person say's there aren't any nude pics you fool, and the third says they were released today he saw them along with a link.. It's retarded if you ask me, I don't get it.

Then another one is the constant I made money doing these surveys blah, blah, blah on every video.

Youtube is ruined imo from these idiotic people.
    Musicians Club:

Check out my music below and click become a fan!

Reverbnation - http://www.reverbnation.com/seraph3?...eader_icon_nav

This is the stupidest of all comments:
    First!

The comments where people parrot a line they heard in the video.
    "X is better than Y" comments, especially when said comments are on a video featuring "Y".
    Random hate comments. Almost always related to video games/consoles, religion, and/or My Little Pony.
    And those comments linked to virus-ridden web pages. How they get likes is beyond my comprehension level.

...I believe that covers most of youtube. What do you think?

I've seen a lot of Spanglish comments.

And also, a lot of so-called sad stories with extremely bad grammar and spelling where "da girl was walkin with her bf she said "bbz will u luv mi 4ever" he said "no" da girl cried an died cuz a car hit her da bf came n began 2 cry n said "i meant i'll luv u FIVEever... (more than 4ever) thubs up if dis made u cry" or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    This is the stupidest of all comments:
    First!
    IKR

Comments on Pony videos that say X is best Pony
    Genwhiner comments and any comments saying that 80s TMNT are the best turtles and "my childhood is ruined due to the Nick show"

MLP video's spammed with "**** this ****" I f you don't like ponies then why why are you watching the video?

"Click show the comment to go on an adventure!"
    "If you don't read this and do what I say you will die in two weeks..." <--- I believed this once, back when HGSS was coming out, and when it came out I cried because it was my 'last day'...
    "If you do this you will find a pink iPod under your pillow"

"Say x eleventeen times"
    "post this comment on ten videos"
    "look at ur wallpaper"

Ugh, these comments bug me so much.

Also as a very young child, I remembered being petrified of some random comment that said something along the lines of:

There was a babysitter, and there was a clown statue, she called the parents, the parents said they had no statue of a clown, REPOST THIS OR YOU WILL SEE SANTA MURDERING A SMALL GIRL.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast