Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid YouTube Comments

"You can't say I can't sprite, this was 4 years ago and I've got better!"
    Said when I commented on someone's sprite video about how bad it was, when it was his latest sprite video. I quickly zinged him back and I don't think he likes me now...
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

This isn't stupid, so much as it was just plain mean. I ended up accidentally clicking on a 30 second of a little girl taking her first steps, and it only had like, 5 views. It seemed to be for the grandparents or whatever, because there were a couple comments that said stuff like, "She grew up so fast" and "She's going to be going everywhere". You know, just normal family stuff. Only Youtube could find the one human being so sad and deprived that he had to post this:

"She's ****ing fat and ugly. She should go kill herself".

After that, I stopped reading Youtube comments. I could not believe that vile of a human could live, even if he was trolling.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

There's this one genwunner (who I presume is a troll, and I really want to namedrop but I'll probably end up getting banned for it) on one of the videos showing off Mega Kangaskhan who seems to think everyone who likes Generation 5 is a fat, 40 year-old virgin.

In general Youtube comments just make me lose faith in humanity.
    Last edited by Gampi; 17th August 2013 at 12:23 PM.

There are some very intelligent comments on YouTube, but I find most comments on that site ignorant, rude, insensitive, racist, sexist, homophobic and perverted... Or they are some kind of stupid internet meme that has been completely done to death. i.e. "Thumbs up if you are watching this ___", "____ Brought me here", etc... I've pretty much stopped reading them

Some people are trolls and they want to see who would respond to their idiotic reviews.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Thumbs up if you're watching this in 2013
    Oh man, the only thing I hate about those comments more than the comments themselves are the unoriginal 7-year-olds replying with "lulz no u idiot im watching this in 10000000 bc on my istone like if u agree".

EDIT: Watching a house music video, this guy posts saying "lol u idiots this isn't house. one job, you had one job." Then another guy asks him what genre it in fact is, and he replies; "Dance, it's obviously too melodic to be house. Duh, u idiot". He failed to realise house music is a sub-genre of dance. I wanted to punch my computer at that moment.
    Last edited by Argon Wartortle; 17th August 2013 at 1:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Anything on a popular channel.
    I've just learned not to read comments, really.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I found two new ones. They are from reading the comments left on the anime film, "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time" and they read:
    (Also spoiler alert, for those who haven't seen the movie. It's very good.)

Spoiler:

^ I don't think I need to explain why this is idiotic.

and

Spoiler:

This guy missed the part where, well, that was explained.
    Last edited by Plus side down side; 18th August 2013 at 4:09 AM.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    This isn't stupid, so much as it was just plain mean. I ended up accidentally clicking on a 30 second of a little girl taking her first steps, and it only had like, 5 views. It seemed to be for the grandparents or whatever, because there were a couple comments that said stuff like, "She grew up so fast" and "She's going to be going everywhere". You know, just normal family stuff. Only Youtube could find the one human being so sad and deprived that he had to post this:

After that, I stopped reading Youtube comments. I could not believe that vile of a human could live, even if he was trolling.
    OMG that is so sad... how can people be so cruel and heartless? It's just terrible! D:
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

there was one on macklemores "Same love mv" just because he supported gay rights:

[Spoiler]
    shove a chainsaw down your throat you f*g
    [/Spoiler]
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

So, I was on a Pacific Rim soundtrack video, and so...there was this comment, and this is how it went:
    Random ****ing Idiot: "Al u noobs wetching tis vido r loooooooosers the storylne in dis moovie (xD sounds lik a cow) suux"

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Comments that look like they were left by 14yr old.
    Comments on Munching Orange's Pokemon X an Y part 1 (which was an obvious joke) in which people legitimately though it was real, despite X and Y not out yet and the video being uploaded on April Fools and Agumon being in the thumbnail.
    Just any comment where someone is being ignorant or immature also gets to me.
    Sub4Sub is still a thing apparently...
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post

I'm going to go punch a tree for a few hours now

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

y'all should get this firefox extension, it just turns youtube comments into neitzsche quotes:

life is
    a game

image.jpg
    This is why i love the sonic fanbase

Some guy named "I'm Godzilla" started picking fights with random people in the comments section

Ugh.

I had to go punch a tree to reclaim my "manlyness",I've seen this qoute many times on videos with cats/puppies/bunnies....

On my recent delve into brony-ism, the flamers, trolls and all around jerks on MLP videos are apparent now

Such as: "U guys r all gay for lieking dis show for da littl girls" "You're all old perverts" "PEDOPHILE ALERT! FLAG THIS VIDEO!"

Yeah, I'm sure a 16 year old guy from Denmark is a) old or b) a pedophile

Comment on Nintendo related videos: "nin10do iz so stoopid n 4 babiez cod iz much betr"

Also, "wow under 300 views club"
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

For my experience on youtube commentary, finding optimistic or formal critical comments is like finding the 10 needles in a haystack since in there, there are lots of viewers who just love shoing their cynical side waaaaayy too much
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I was watching a video about a person explaining why she disliked Justin Bieber, when I came across this:
    "N BTW U KEPT THE KIDS VIDEO RYT? WHO WAS TALKING ABUT THE DISLIKE THING FYI LADY EVEN UR DOING THE SAME THING TALKING **** N UPLOADING VIDEO EVEN UR DOING THE SAME THING"

...Yeah...

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

image.jpg (LANGUAGE) I found this shmuck and just couldn't stop laughing. I love the Internet.

Sprites made by Botchan-MLP

Hey I'm a singer/rapper. Please go to my channel. It will mean everything in my life.
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

"i'm __ (years old) and i love this song/this show/etc!1!" - i hate when people have to announce their age
    岩根雅明=♡

Any comment left MONTHS after a video goes up. For reference, I was once watching a game video that went up 7 months prior and some people were posting suggestions to the uploader still...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast