Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid YouTube Comments

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    "still a better love story than twilight" ..... its used too often ...
    "... is scarier than Sonic.EXE" I'm not sure what's more overused.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Does everyone really have to mention Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus in every ****ing video.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    Does everyone really have to mention Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus in every ****ing video.
    It's annoying. Like one day I was watching a Metallica concert and the second top comment was something about the dislike bar being the size of Bieber's ****.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Well it's fun to hate something..........is the general attitude. But eh, who am I kidding some of the hate is deserved

I hate anime wars. When I go to see a video of Naruto, some random naruto fan would comment :"Naruto is the best". And obviously, you will see the next guy commenting "No, Goku can kick his *** anyday." And then the war begins.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Personally, I've seen worse on Bieber's case on this video made by Epic Rap Battles of History. Ludwig Van Beethoven raped Bieber according to most of the comments I've read (seriously, read those comments if you could. The Bieber hate is over 9000!!!! than most of other videos related to this singer I've watched and read so far). But its still an awesome rap video for me.
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

"Like if *blah blah blah* sent you here!"

or

"50 likes and I'll *blah blah blah*"

Seriously? I'm not gonna like your comment because you tell me to! Idiots.

My 3DS FC: 3351-4281-5654. Message me if you want to fight in Smash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jireh the provider View Post
    Personally, I've seen worse on Bieber's case on this video made by Epic Rap Battles of History. Ludwig Van Beethoven raped Bieber according to most of the comments I've read (seriously, read those comments if you could. The Bieber hate is over 9000!!!! than most of other videos related to this singer I've watched and read so far). But its still an awesome rap video for me.
    But that actually had something to do with Justin. Some of the haters are becoming as annoying as the fans, though.

The endless number of spambots who vote up other spambots still irks me to this day.

Pokémon Quiz Bowl. It's a thing.

Every time you have a bad day, just go to Advanced Search, enter "Him in the Court" in the User Name box, and voila.
    I claim Vanillite because it is best Pokémon.

PEOPLE OF EARTH -- WE ARE YOUR ZILTOIDIAN OVERLORDS.
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterTrainer121 View Post
    But that actually had something to do with Justin. Some of the haters are becoming as annoying as the fans, though.

The endless number of spambots who vote up other spambots still irks me to this day.
    Yea been noticing those things on there (spambots) and I haven't even used my account in quite awhile... and they get under my skin. Not to mention the links they post on there, that most likely lead to virus filled sites -_-.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    Yea been noticing those things on there (spambots) and I haven't even used my account in quite awhile... and they get under my skin. Not to mention the links they post on there, that most likely lead to virus filled sites -_-.
    The ones that really irritate me are ones who post links to sexual content on a completely unrelated video >.<

Hibiki wants hugs

Warning, might be offensive.
    "******-someone who likes or watches my little pony"
    dumbest thing i've ever heard.
    Hello. My name is Flexs, short for Flexable. I am like a box of chocolate. loveable by all but you never know what your gonna expect. This is because I like to be random. In any case, expect me to be your friendly neighborhood geek.

Writing "first" on a video that was just uploaded. I will never understand why people do that.

One thing that really bothers me is when I'm trying to watch videos of either Big Time Rush or The Wanted and there's always comments from those annoying people who are called Directioners :/ and they're always bringing up One Direction.

No seriously, go over to your own bands videos and watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    Writing "first" on a video that was just uploaded. I will never understand why people do that.
    ...........You mean people actually still do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell-Bowman View Post
    ...........You mean people actually still do that?
    Sadly.. Yes they do. I also see it on other places like Instagram when a picture is uploaded. It's so ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Xionea View Post
    "Like if *blah blah blah* sent you here!"

or

"50 likes and I'll *blah blah blah*"

Seriously? I'm not gonna like your comment because you tell me to! Idiots.
    God, I hate the "Like if xyz sent you here" stuff. I don't care who sent you here, just enjoy the dang video.

I also hate just... hate comments in general. If I'm watching something that I enjoy, I don't want to see a load of "man this stuff sucks" comments and people arguing over it. Can't people just ignore the things they don't like? I feel like that's too much to ask on a Youtube video, though.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

I really don't understand the people who go to someone's channel and just post hate across all their videos. It's like some people just wake up one morning and think: "Ya know what, I'm going to waste all my time and post hateful comments to random Youtubers." It's so easy to be productive in this world, just go volunteer somewhere. Instead people waste hours of their time for no good reason whatsoever.

All the comments on videos of Kanon (2006)/Clannad that say this is just like Clannad/Kanon.

Hibiki wants hugs

Micspams in Team Fortress 2 trade server
    Everyone gets mad because they don't understand the lyrics
    So apparently, people who play TF2 can't understand the lyrics when they're ONSCREEN.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnd1wSIyN-g

Hibiki wants hugs

On most music videos:
    F*** <Insert singer or band name> this is music.
    It is pretty common and really annoying.

comments that just reference specific bodily functions.
    Comments using the word gay
    My childhood is ruined due to this video. I see this one a lot ... shesh grow up people!
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Here's one that I've seen recently while watching Let's Plays of older Pokemon games (3rd gen mostly), the person playing the game will have like, a level 28 starter by the time he's at the 3rd gym and someone in the comments will say something like "Are you ****ing retarded? My starter was level 50 by the time I got to this gym. You suck at this game."

That can be irritating. So apparently raising your team differently than someone else is classified as stupid or being sucky at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Here's one that I've seen recently while watching Let's Plays of older Pokemon games (3rd gen mostly), the person playing the game will have like, a level 28 starter by the time he's at the 3rd gym and someone in the comments will say something like "Are you ****ing retarded? My starter was level 50 by the time I got to this gym. You suck at this game."

That can be irritating. So apparently raising your team differently than someone else is classified as stupid or being sucky at the game.
    You reminded me of the videos where the people present their team and someone says that the team sucks and they add tons of lolz in the end. These people think the team which isn't filled with lv 100 legendaries is worthless.
    Also, I can't stand those hating comments. When somebody comes to the video just because he/she can say how he/she hates it and that everyone who watches it is dumb(or worse). Or, saying that MLP or whatever else is gay. Since when does a TV show have a sexual orientation? Sorry, pega-sister/brony here
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    You reminded me of the videos where the people present their team and someone says that the team sucks and they add tons of lolz in the end. These people think the team which isn't filled with lv 100 legendaries is worthless.
    Also, I can't stand those hating comments. When somebody comes to the video just because he/she can say how he/she hates it and that everyone who watches it is dumb(or worse). Or, saying that MLP or whatever else is gay. Since when does a TV show have a sexual orientation? Sorry, pega-sister/brony here
    Well, I will say that a male watching MLP is not normal, but hey do whatever you like

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Well, I will say that a male watching MLP is not normal, but hey do whatever you like
    I am ok with anyone who says it in the normal way, like you, but some people think that swearing and insulting is the best way to describe your opinion is right.
    Imagine with all your Mind. Believe with all your Heart. Achieve with all your Might.

“You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true! Make your wonderful dream a reality, and it will become your truth! If anyone can, it's you!” — N

Quote Originally Posted by Naito View Post
    I am ok with anyone who says it in the normal way, like you, but some people think that swearing and insulting is the best way to describe your opinion is right.
    I really hate people who are aggressively anti-brony.

Hibiki wants hugs

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast