Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Part of Your Day?

Found out that I'd forgotten to bring my (prescribed) sleeping medicine on holiday and my dad snores so loud that it ruins my chances of getting sleep. This is going to be a rocky holiday...

Woke up to another day of post-wisdom teeth surgery soreness. One more day of no chewing.

Credit to FairyWitch for the banner!
    Check out my Youtube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgU...f_sLdWDogvoXzA #ShamelessSelf-Promotion.

Found a store that was selling bootlegs of Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. Had an official copy with me so I showed them what the real one is like compared to the cheap-looking fake ones.

Apparently they couldn't see the difference. I guess you can't change everything. :/
    Latest Shiny: (Random) (S)

Current Hunts: - 2750 SRs (FR/LG) | Route 114 - 6500 REs (R/S) | - 700 SRs (Pt)

My insane boss's husband won a contest for a lot of money, so she spent the whole day online and calling travel agents for the best prices on cruises.

TEAM 1 & TEAM 2
    Drawn by me
    I take requests! PM me!
    Favorite Type(s): Grass, Poison, Ghost, Dragon
    FC: 4613-9918-5354
    Name: Chelsea

I have claimed Drampa!

Getting stuck in an elevator when I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Thank god I wasn't alone because I probably would have lost my mind. It's safe to say when I go back to JC Penney's, I won't be going anywhere near the elevator.

I can feel myself getting sick, and I almost never get sick. It's a little complaint but so far the worst part of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post
    Getting stuck in an elevator when I went to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Thank god I wasn't alone because I probably would have lost my mind. It's safe to say when I go back to JC Penney's, I won't be going anywhere near the elevator.
    Oooh. That's rough. How long were you stuck for?
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Oooh. That's rough. How long were you stuck for?
    Not very long. They got the elevator fixed rather quickly. Must have been like between twenty minutes and a half hour, I'm not sure.

Not today, but over the weekend I drove 5 hours to see my favorite band... and they didn't show up because their flight got canceled due to the winter storm. ;_; I then proceeded to get sick for the first time in a year and a half the next day. : (
    Current shiny hunts:
    SoulSilver BQ #13 - Slowpoke Well - 7000 REs | White 2 BQ #8 - Giant Chasm - 9000 REs | Platinum BQ #1 - Chimchar - 8500 SRs
    White - Dragonspiral Tower (Phase 2) - 300 REs | Y Route Quest #3 - Route 3 - 3000 REs | Sun Trial Quest #3 - Brooklet Hill - 3800 REs

Latest shiny:

White - 3403 REs - 1/24/17

I'm stained with apathy, I'm blind but I can see
    A tyrant to the bones

This actually happened yesterday but I lost my dog yesterday. We only had her for the past nine and a half years but she was still a really big part of the family and I am just devastated now. I want my Jodi back

I just realized I have no money for this semesters tuition, and have only 10 days to come up with the money. I might have a few garden power tools I will never ever need again. I could try and fix them, and then eBay to the rescue. Challenge accepted.
    SHAGGY IS CURRENTLY CATCHING UP...
    I've been on away from Pokemon for a while since the termination of the Nintendo Wifi Connection. In the mean time, I'll be replaying Yellow, Crystal and Emerald. Hit me up if you're a classics junky, or if you need some help within these games

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS

MY CURRENT TEAMS:
    YELLOW
    DIAMOND

So as it turns out my gerbils have skin problems. They were perfectly fine last night and now one of them is swollen with red blotches all over his skin. I'm really worried!

Just found out my grandma passed away. Granted she was almost 90 and had been senile for many years, but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow.

Having to walk a mile to campus, after finding out all the cab companies were booked. It would have been fine if it weren't for the fact that the Northwestern United States cannot deal with snow. It was irritating to either be walking in puddles of water and slush or .25-.5 inches of ice.

PE lessons. They're annoying already, but my teacher (who I really dislike) has returned after being on maternity leave. She didn't care when I was trying to find my breath after having to run three shuttles (something that you do with netball court lines, it's kinda boring to explain). Also I had to play Netbsll with a freezing cold ball in freezing cold air without gloves of any kind. Wearing a T-shirt.

Credit to American--Pi for the amazing banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    Do you touch yourself to XY Ash every night?
    Fanfiction.net Profile

The worst part of my day yesterday was losing control of my vehicle because of hitting a patch of black ice.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Man, this thread is depressing. I had to suffer through a really nasty fart that my boyfriend let out. Yep.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

While driving to places today at least two people either honked or flashed their cars headlights at me; just cause I'm doing the speed limit on an icy road. Sorry want arrive at my destination alive.

Had to take the gerbils back to the vets to give them another dose of medicine for their mites (the second dose will kill the mites that survived the first dose because they were still in eggs). The gerbils are not happy that they have been given more stinky medicine and I feel so bad for them!

A few days ago, a forum I went on rather frequently went down. Permanently.
    I looked within my heart of hearts, and I knew despair.

Waking up and finding out that I caught the cold my brother had.

I almost flipped a lid a few hours ago because Discord was acting up on me while I was talking to a couple of friends. It wasn't detecting my voice from my headset no matter what I did, but thankfully I was able to work things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Just found out my grandma passed away. Granted she was almost 90 and had been senile for many years, but that doesn't make it any easier to swallow.
    Sorry that this is late, but that really sucks. Hope you're feeling better now.

Quote Originally Posted by NickChaos View Post
    Having to walk a mile to campus, after finding out all the cab companies were booked. It would have been fine if it weren't for the fact that the Northwestern United States cannot deal with snow. It was irritating to either be walking in puddles of water and slush or .25-.5 inches of ice.
    I used to live near Seattle, and it was laughable how bad their snow removal was, especially since I came from a mountainous region of Oregon and was used to snow.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

I woke up with a stomach virus this morning. Needless to say, the experience is painful and it doesn't help that my legs have fallen asleep three times today when I was attempting to get some medicine.

Well I had just turned on my Xbox One and about 7 minutes in to playing some Minecraft... my TV's screen decided to die on me. The TV still makes sounds and it turns on and off, but the screen itself overheated and stopped working entirely. I think it's about 5 years old, so I guess it was getting up there in the years TV-wise. Hopefully I will be getting another TV soon (and hopefully one that's a bit bigger. Though I shouldn't need to since it was already pretty big. xD)

I have claimed Latios
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead

Yesterday I spent 3 hours cleaning out the inside of a refuse truck, since it was going off hire and the person taking it away saw that it had not been cleaned out properly. I was mostly annoyed since i work in the workshop so it should have not been my job to do that, but nobody else was available to do it. However the supervisor of the drivers did give me a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Credits: Nakashima

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast