Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Part of Your Day?

Let's so far I've woke with a nose bleed and my Computer would not let me on even tho I had the right password for it. Got on eventually but shessh computers...

Well today wasn't too bad the only bad thing was my plans to go to the movies were canceled.
    But Monday was horrible. It's a long and complicated story but overall I wanted to do something nice for this girl so I bought her flowers, I gave it to a teacher along with a note and told her to give it to the girl.
    In the note I wrote that her friend always told me that she's complaining that no guy ever likes her so I bought her flowers as the romantic gesture she deserves and I also put my number with it.
    What happened was she texted me and told me she had a "boyfriend" but she was lying. Oh and I got the text right after I threw up because I was also sick.
    I'm okay with the fact that she doesn't want me, but the fact that she thinks she has to lie to me is just really bad. I honestly don't know how to move on from this.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN AND I AM PROUD
    #SAM WITWER FOR SEXIEST MAN ALIVE 2014-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Simba View Post
    Well today wasn't too bad the only bad thing was my plans to go to the movies were canceled.
    But Monday was horrible. It's a long and complicated story but overall I wanted to do something nice for this girl so I bought her flowers, I gave it to a teacher along with a note and told her to give it to the girl.
    In the note I wrote that her friend always told me that she's complaining that no guy ever likes her so I bought her flowers as the romantic gesture she deserves and I also put my number with it.
    What happened was she texted me and told me she had a "boyfriend" but she was lying. Oh and I got the text right after I threw up because I was also sick.
    I'm okay with the fact that she doesn't want me, but the fact that she thinks she has to lie to me is just really bad. I honestly don't know how to move on from this.
    Forget about her and move on, simple as that. If she has to lie to get out of the most basic of issues, she will surely lie most of the time to get what she wants, leading to an unsatisfactory relationship.
    In the end, try to see the good side of the situation, now you know that she like to lie, but if you hadn't, and she had said yes, you would now be stuck in a false relationship destined to fail, maybe you would be a little happy, but it would be overshadowed in the future when the relationship eventually fails. So, think about it this way, Monday was a decent day because you avoided a possible future catastrophe.

On a side note, never send "delivery boys" for this situations, i recommend doing it yourself, as it has a bigger impact and generates a more impressive first impression.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Ryuken

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
    Forget about her and move on, simple as that. If she has to lie to get out of the most basic of issues, she will surely lie most of the time to get what she wants, leading to an unsatisfactory relationship.
    In the end, try to see the good side of the situation, now you know that she like to lie, but if you hadn't, and she had said yes, you would now be stuck in a false relationship destined to fail, maybe you would be a little happy, but it would be overshadowed in the future when the relationship eventually fails. So, think about it this way, Monday was a decent day because you avoided a possible future catastrophe.

On a side note, never send "delivery boys" for this situations, i recommend doing it yourself, as it has a bigger impact and generates a more impressive first impression.
    I will try my best to move on, also another thing is apparently it wasn't her who came up with the idea of lying tto me, it was her other friend who gave her the idea. Also yeah I know I shouldve done it myself.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MAN AND I AM PROUD
    #SAM WITWER FOR SEXIEST MAN ALIVE 2014-2020

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Simba View Post
    I will try my best to move on, also another thing is apparently it wasn't her who came up with the idea of lying tto me, it was her other friend who gave her the idea. Also yeah I know I shouldve done it myself.
    It could have been her friend's idea, but keep in mind she choose to do it herself, no matter how people tell others what to do, they are the ones that have the final decision in choosing what to do, this decisions usually reflect the person's personality.
    Best of luck in the moving on aspect, and always remember relationships this early are probably not a big priority.

*Credits to my sister for the Banner made from scratch*
    Steel Pwns. If your favorite type is Steel, put this in your signature. (Started By Dr. Empoleon)
    FC: 4527-8908-8969
    IGN: Ryuken

The day was good until I had a shoot out in soccer.The ball went past the line(My teammate was standing on he line outside the net and she saw it go past)but,according to the ref,it didn't go in.Her call made us lose the match.Ugh.

Edit:Auto correct...

"They used to shout my name and now they whisper it."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

The Worst part of the day is when I remember my bad experiences with alcoholics as a child.

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

Getting a sunburn even tho I put a ton of Sunscreen on!

Being hopeful that the U.S. was going to keep the 2-1 lead against Portugal, only for the match to be tied literally less than a minute before it ended.

Having to wake up early to go to class, pretty much.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

When I remember my friends of a year ago. And four years ago. And seven years ago.
    Moving sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III View Post
    When I remember my friends of a year ago. And four years ago. And seven years ago.
    Moving sucks.
    I moved around a lot too when I was younger. It was pretty rough, but at least you get to form a lot of new experiences and memories that you wouldn't have otherwise have received.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

My day always goes great until my alarm clock starts beeping! Hehe...waking up is definitely the worst part of the day, but after I'm up and about I usually have a good day

My computer crashed and I didn't save the document.

Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III View Post
    Moving sucks.
    Aaawh, now you reminded me of a friend I don't talk to anymore because, well... things change, I guess.. D:
    *sigh*
    I know how it feels to move, but I got lucky and I went to the same high school as my old friends, so there's the bright side. However, one of my closest friend moved years ago and I barely see her anymore...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I moved around a lot too when I was younger. It was pretty rough, but at least you get to form a lot of new experiences and memories that you wouldn't have otherwise have received.
    I agree. Looking back, all the friends I'd made seem only distant memories, and I see things with more of a 'world view' than most of my sedentary peers. Honestly, it's gotten hard for me to form attachments to people when everyone I meet is always a temporary presence. Whether or not that's actually a bad thing remains to be seen...

no offense at all are the worst days I have you and all. just to live on without stopping in this

Quote Originally Posted by mrfyzv View Post
    no offense at all are the worst days I have you and all. just to live on without stopping in this
    Trying to make sense out of this.

<3

xxx

Do to the hurricane/thunderstorms coming my way, the 4th of july fireworks have been canceled

The sink/dishwasher is clogged and I've got rows of dirty dishes lining the kitchen.

Having to go out and mow the lawns in the blazing heat rather than just sitting around and relaxing. But thats the not the worst part of my day, I run out of petrol. Normally this isnt a problem as my dad is home to get some but oh no. No petrol so i have to wait to my dad comes home to get petrol and i cannot enjoy the rest of my day. I understand this is bad but im so annoyed.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I woke up and was reminded that I have go to my crappy low paying job today.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Dealing with the fact closest friend is away starting from today for a while (won't be back until next year to say the least) + having to wait an hour for my doctor's appointment because she's running behind, and I don't find this out until when I get there for it + technical difficulties with a new Hauppauge I got + generally getting to look at the fact that, no matter what I want to do at this point, I have to go through strings of red tape to pull it off and can't work on those goals on my own = today has been a long and stressful day.

But in general, the worst parts of my day are when I'm bored or have no music to listen to, because I don't like thinking. (Bad memories.)

Got woken up early because of all the noisy construction on my street during the summer. So much for sleeping in.

Rejection letter I received regarding a job I applied for:

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Atlantic Health System. We have received your application for the Unavailable Variable position in the Unavailable Variable department. Although your qualifications and background are most impressive, another candidate has been selected.

Please continue to search for future career opportunities by visiting our website at Atlantic Health System Hospitals | Serving Metropolitan New Jersey and New York.

Wishing you continued success in your job search.

Sincerely,

Unavailable Variable
    Pretty words, but couldn't you have least made it sound like this wasn't automated? I almost believed that crap about my qualification and background being "most impressive." What a killjoy...

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast