Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Part of Your Day?

Well the worst part of my day (today) was when I was at the T.A.F.E for a taster program (this happened at the end of the day).: I was going to take the elevator with other people but when I entered they all walked out and started to laugh at me, I got really angry and upset (doesn't help that half my life has been hell so far) so when the lift went down and I saw them all... they laughed again so I immediately went back up and I was going to stay there but one of them who actually didn't laugh sent the elevator back down.

I know this is probably nothing compared to what other people have to post but it sure did get me mad.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

teh worst part of my day was that i was drawing yaoi and the teacher told me to stop urgh i was soooo mad

Finding a spider in my cerael at breakfast this morning.I Dislike spiders with a passion!
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by aliceinyaoiland View Post
    teh worst part of my day was that i was drawing yaoi and the teacher told me to stop urgh i was soooo mad
    0_0

...illegal material? Underage person? Hmm... I wonder why.

Worst part of my day(about a year ago XD) was when it started to pour outside and the power went out. My little sister and I decided to go to gamestop to buy a couple games . The weather was nice and sunny. After we left gamestop we started walking home. It seemed a bit cloudy. We walked pretty far, and then all of a sudden it starts raining real hard! I had to put my sister behind me, stick the gamestop bag under my shirt and push through the rain and wind. We didn't have jackets. We were in shirt and shorts. We decided when we got home we would both take showers, put on some warm clothes, and the start playing the games. By the time we got home, all of the doors were open on the apartment complex. We came home to my uncle, because my parents had gone somewhere. He said the power was out. We were devastated T-T So we decided to just change our clothes, instead of shower in the dark, light some candles, play connect 4, and watch the rain still pour outside >.> Then the power eventually came back on.

I stepped on a wire, and my big toe got zapped.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I'm pretty sure I just broke my little left toe by stubbing it on the doorway on the way out of my room a few minutes ago. My dad was calling me from another room, so I jumped out of my desk chair and started walking out, stubbed my toe, heard a loud popping noise, turned around and just lied down on my bed, didn't even go see what my dad wanted lol.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Getting lost in the hallways of my new school, alone; it makes it worse when everybody else is about a six inches taller than me.

Started school again today, in Year Ten and starting my GCSEs. Not the worst part but I had to get up early which wasn't enjoyable. My random tailbone and leg injuries certainly didn't help the day get any better and sitting down was painful. Being in close quarters with people, I have a slight fear of physical contact and getting pushed around by Year Sevens who were at least four inches taller than me. And being ignored quite a bit, though probably not intentionally. Not big problems though but this is what I have to look forward to five days a week, six hours a day.
    All hail the jiggling Ditto!

Worst part of the day was my CT scan results. I might have cancer...Why do bad things happen to good people?!

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

Getting a bug bite that inches like crazy!
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

When I came to school and our art teacher started talking about various anime(Including pokemon). In a good way... Though he was ranting about anime all the time.
    The entire class looked confused.

Nd When people ignored my questions and I realized I have lost all trust in people.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Today my teacher had me use his keys to open a door for some juniors (?) in the gym, I struggled opening it, so I had them open the door themselves, they joked around and high fived me for being "the freshman who tried", it wasn't necessarily bad but it was embarrassing, haha. It doesn't compare to other embarrassing moments though.
    Last edited by Rakansen; 10th September 2013 at 5:33 AM. Reason: More "elaboration"

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

When the owner at the place I work called me worthless and hit my back really hard.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

An assignment that I thought would take me an hour is taking me much longer. -__-

Everyday in my 4th hour class seeing my ex-girlfriend. Its mostly hearing her talk that's bad. I won't get into it because I don't want to whine too much.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Seeing a 3-pound baby with a body temperature of 80 degrees who was believed to be mere hours away from death.

Working in child welfare is friggin' disturbing.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Getting kicked out of the house I was so comfortable staying in thus far in my life. Onwards to a new life!~
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/vflds2.png[/IMG]
    Thanks to Equal-To-Heaven for the Mightyena clock! (:
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/33oiiyx.gif[/IMG]

Problems with my teeth. I get moody with toothaches...
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

The worst part of today was that all day I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about people, school, music, life in general, etc. I just couldn't stop thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Todoserugi View Post
    The worst part of today was that all day I couldn't stop thinking. Thinking about people, school, music, life in general, etc. I just couldn't stop thinking.
    Happens to me all the time... and when I start thinking about certain things from the past/in the future... *shudders* O_O

[QOUTE]An assignment that I thought would take me an hour is taking me much longer. -__- [/QOUTE]

THIS. -_-

EDIT: Gosh darn it the second quote didn't work... sorry! >.<
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Happens to me all the time... and when I start thinking about certain things from the past/in the future... *shudders* O_O
    haha. It might help to spell "Quote" right.
    My past is usually the worst thing I think about. Especially people from my past.

When in arts class i was making my own version of the painting ''Scream'' and the teacher told me to make something new because the one I was doing wasn't good enough. I had been making it for almost two hours > .

I added too much garlic to my food and nearly knocked someone over my my breath. The worst part of my day though was when I woke up with a headache after a nightmare, not too bad of a day all in all. *chews on a mint*
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast