Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Worst Part of Your Day?

i had to get out of my bed in the morning and walk to the restroom, only to go back to bed yet again.
    life's rough.

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

I almost got a kid's poop on my hand.
    I work in a daycare, and gloves can only do so much when the kid has diarrhea.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Hmm trying not to cry again while thinking about my dog that died

3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)

Current shinies on Alpha Sapphire: RE, 766 SR
        Spoiler:- Shiny Badge Quests:

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Shuam View Post
    i had to get out of my bed in the morning and walk to the restroom, only to go back to bed yet again.
    life's rough.
    Same, except I had to get up like 3 times to pee. I'm getting old, help.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Found out my headset is dying

I've had it for like 6 years. The worst part is that I have to buy a new one now and that money was going to go towards a 3DS and X or Y. Guess I won't be playing those any time soon.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 17th September 2013 at 12:06 AM.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Seeing a pokemon illustrator card up for ebay, and realizing i will never be able to own one. (Unless a millionarie gives be a $100,000. Lol.)
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

The fact that I'm sick

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

In footy a tough grade 6 who hogs the ball handballed the ball to a kid who bullies my friend. (The kid is a short fat annoying idiot and thinks his the best) So I of course tackle him, into mud so I get soaked and covered in mud but still try to grab the ball and with only 2 people in the tackle everyone on his team called ball up because they were sooky lalas.
    While tackling him I got crushed because his obese and I cracked my hand. It still sometimes slows down and stings from cracking the bone. It's not broken, I hope.

Fell today and cut open my right knee. >.<
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

I have a lab report to write : ( I gotta start working on that right now.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Well, this may not seem like much but while playing Mario Kart 7 I played so many races winning them all but I wondered "where is my new players? I have won a lot of 150cc cups!" turns out I was only 50cc and wasted about an hour.
    When playing a 150cc (I am good at mario kart but haven't played it for a while and I now suck at 150cc when I used to always do them on normal mario kart and win) I game 2nd, to last to 2nd. I nearly raged coming last but made a comeback. I was going on a role and if I had 1 more point I could've been the winner and I lost by only about a metre. Last race, waluigi pinball. My arge enemy or my best friend. My best friend, 2nd to last but to first for about 1 or 2 laps because the pinball ran over everyone else but on the last lap, when it all mattered I was going to unlock a cool character, I got ran over by a pinball, got to 3rd place. I would still be able to win but then someone had rocket and knocked me out then I got nailed with a green shell and came 6th or 7th. I raged after that.
    Also, trying to do MM and hunt for shiny pokemon after a long time but turns out in pokemon white I can only have 2 pokemon in the day care when I get to nimbasa city. -_- And in black 2 THAT'S AFTER THE ELITE FOUR.

Turns out I only got 4/30 in my politics test I done on Monday. I'm so upset right now, especially because I want to do International Law at university next year. ;w;
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24fbfbl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Code: 1032-1306-5729
    PM me so I can add you back! <3

Ouch ^^^

The worst part of my day is when I have Textiles at School, The teacher practically hates me -_-
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I RPG group I was part off closed down. Well it was fun while it lasted....

Waking up.
    I never seem to get used to waking up early.
    And thus I sometimes oversleep.

Some kid I don't know brought up my ex and was joking about it, which was fine, but thinking about her and knowing of peoples opinions of her just pissed me off.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

There's no worse part of the day for me, the only worse part is when it goes so freaking fast but hey, that's nothing to moan about haha, I'm just appreciative of what I have in my life and wish that I could help those less fortunate than me, respectively :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

If this counts as bad, I was supposed to study for an upcoming exam, but instead, I wasted my precious afternoon on this site called serebii and stupid Battle Pike.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Too much load shedding, especially when I have important work to do online.

Sitting on a bus for 4 hours just to get to a beach and measure how many barnacles there were at a particular site.

It was a field-trip for Ecology ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I was practising my skateboard for ollies. Since im a beginner LOL My feet landed on the edge of the board and it flipped and hit my legs with the edge of the board. Now my legs are bruised x( nya~

This one's pretty damn selfish, and I'm not particularly proud of it, but my ex (whom I still have some feelings for, damn me) has a girlfriend, which is more than a little uncomfortable.
    I've been pretty depressed, and I feel like a total ***.
    deviantART Profile

Fox's Art: Legendz, Pokémon, and Sherlock artwork - updated 2/6/14

3DSFriend Code: 2921-9102-7855
    Please PM me if you add me, so I can return the favor.

Claims: Favorite Video Game-Persona 4: the Golden
    Favorite Video Game Character-Yu Narukami

I narrowly escaped being attacked by someone because they road raged on me. e.e
    I was driving down the road which leads to my neighborhood and this girl was tailgating me so close I couldn't even see the front of her car. I should have pulled into a neighborhood and let her pass, but stupidly I just kept going the same speed (1 mile over the speed limit) just cause I didn't want to let her influence my actions. And I kind of waved at her to back up a little. Which was a bad decision. When it was time to turn into my neighborhood, a kid was crossing the intersection, so I stopped to let him pass - when I did so, the lady got mad and tried to butt past me, coming within a few inches of my car, and I stupidly flicked her off as I turned... but before I could turn al the way, she was flooring it and butted up right next to my car, almost hitting it, trying to get in my way. I wedged out and drive into the neighborhood, but she zoomed around and stopped beside me. She rolled down her window and I cracked mine, and I said "What are you doing??" And she said, and I quote, with unimaginable rage: "WHAT THE **** ARE *YOU* DOING, YOU NON-DRIVING ****ING *****!! GET OUT OF YOUR CAR!! *****!!* It looked like she honestly wanted to slit my throat. So I was like no, and peeled off. xD She apparently turned around and left, and probably crashed later. Anyway, I looped around the neighborhood and back around the main road before going back in case she followed me, and then talked to the mail lady who was there while it was happening to see if she saw her license plate; she didn't. In any case, NOW i feel like I'm in danger. She knows my face and car. I'm going to have to start some self-defense training, it looks like. =.= She sounded like she wanted me dead. X_X
    Last edited by Lass Brooke; 25th September 2013 at 3:56 AM.
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

The worst part of my day is obviously getting out of bed, early for school. It's just terrible.

Tried calling the university for timing of classes to find that the call doesn't go through. .-.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast