You have just stumbled upon our humble Guild!
Welcome to Pokemon Crossing!
AceMoose! And this is our Guild.
In our Guild, Pokemon isn't our sole forte, we also enjoy a good cup of Animal Crossing, and a nice session of relaxation.
In Pokemon Crossing, you will meet many new people, battle new opponents (optional), visit each-other's town (optional), partake in quizzes and other games in our Guild (optional),
and overall have a fantastic time! (obligatory).
For those who don't own a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, do not fear!
There will be plenty of activities for you to partake in and discuss!
Though our Guild enjoys Animal Crossing, it's nothing to say that we all don't love Pokemon just as much!
1) Follow all SPPF Rules
2) The usual, no trolling, spamming/posting off topic or being stupid
3) If you're interested in battling another member of our Guild, please notify them via VM or our xat chat box
4) If a problem arises between yourself and another member, please contact me through PM or our xat chat box
5) Before you partake in a battle with another member, decide the rules, tiers and clauses beforehand so no problems can come from it
6) Respect one another, we're Guild mates
7) For all casino and bookie related events, listen to MooseSmuggler and adhere to all of his instructions and rules
8) If you want to find our Guild's xat chat box, you will find it in either our Guild member's signature or my own
9) Please post 'bells' somewhere in your registration form, so we know you've read the rules
10) If you need help regarding anything to do with the Guild, contact me through VM/PM or our xat chat box located in my signature
11) I'm not asking for constant activity, I understand you all have some form of life outside the forum, but please try and take it upon yourselves to maintain activity on the thread, this way we all contribute to good and well-paced discussion on our thread
12) Keep track of all of your points earned (bells), this way we all bare our own property and don't trouble anyone else because you somehow can't count
Point System (Bells), and RanksHTML Code:[B]Nickname:[/B] [B]3DS FC:[/B] [B]Pokemon Online Name:[/B] [B]Who referred you?:[/B] [B]How can you contribute to our Guild?:[/B] [B]Will you be able to partake in chats in our xat box?:[/B] [B]Pokemon Battling experience:[/B]
In Pokemon Crossing, we use Bells as a point system, meaning when you do certain things, you will be rewarded with points (Bells), as such, these Bells go towards a rank up and/or purchasing Guild goods, and you achieve this by reaching a certain amount of Bells over time. BUT, do not mix up our point system's Bells with in-game AC Bells, as Bells in-game will be used for other things such as in-game casino's and a bookie system, which you will adhere to the rules of accordingly. Please, for the love of god do not mix up in-game Bells for our point system's Bells. Now these are what you get Bells for, and how many for each activity.
- Registration - 10 Bells
- Winning a battle against another Guild member - 30 Bells
- Winning a Guild Tournament (no Bells for round wins) - 250 Bells
- Becoming a runner-up in a Guild Tournament (no Bells for round wins) - 150 Bells
- Monthly loyalty reward - 20 Bells
- Breeding a Pokemon for a Guild mate - 40 Bells
- EV training a Pokemon for a Guild mate - 50 Bells
- Being deemed a friendly/helpful member (voted for anonymously within the Guild, permanent status) - 250 Bells
- Talking on our xat chat box once a day - 5 Bells
- Donating art to our Guild - 30 Bells
- Partaking in any Guild activity - 10 Bells
- Donating to the Bookmaker - 5 Bells for every 1,000 in-game Bells donated
- Betting in the Bookmaker - 5 to 20 Bells (see second post)
The ranks of Pokemon Crossing are as follows, there is a set amount of Bells you must obtain to enter the next two Ranks. Upon registration, you will be placed in the first Rank. It's then up to you to achieve said Bells to Rank Up into the next two Ranks.
Beginner Rank - 0 Bells Required
Intermediate Rank - 1000 Bells Required
Expert Rank - 5000 Bells Required
Pokemon Crossing offers all members the chance to casually chat in regards to any topic within our chat box, located in my signature. We encourage casual chat to take place in the chat box so our Guild's thread does not get clogged up with spam.
1) Main Post
2) MooseSmuggler's Post
3) Pokemon Battle Arena Post