Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Pokemon Crossing

Quote Originally Posted by monkotto View Post
    Thanks! Sorry that the guild is going through a rough spot :I. If anyone needs anything at all EV trained, just ask me. I will have IV training in ~2 days for you. Happy to work with y'all
    It happens to every guild, or so I'd like to think. Thanks for offering your assistance though. I'm still working on a system for guild currency, so maybe you'll be able to get some kind of compensation for your effort. At any rate, I'll PM you a link to the chat and get on myself to let you in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

I seem to find Guilds (clans) that I like toward's the end of their lifespan, but come on guys! People leave and people stay, as long as a few keep to the guild it will gain new members like me and continue to grow strong. Anyways, I think that I will get a tonof 5 IV'd, if anyone would be so kind as to give me some 2 IV's of whatever they want! I am open for EV training too, just PM me and trade me the specific pokemon. I will take 2 days at most to get one done, and please include in the PM what specific EVs you want. Have a great day -Monkotto (Emboar4ever)
    3DS FC:0662-4269-9929
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

I seem to find Guilds (clans) that I like toward's the end of their lifespan, but come on guys! People leave and people stay, as long as a few keep to the guild it will gain new members like me and continue to grow strong. Anyways, I think that I will get a tonof 5 IV'd, if anyone would be so kind as to give me some 2 IV's of whatever they want! I am open for EV training too, just PM me and trade me the specific pokemon. I will take 2 days at most to get one done, and please include in the PM what specific EVs you want. Have a great day -Monkotto (Emboar4ever)

Wow. Um...I guess I would like a 5 ivd seedot. My FC is in my profile, and my ign is Connor. I can ev train it myself

Also moose could I get a link to the chat as well?
    Last edited by PieHazmat; 4th January 2014 at 2:57 AM.
    PieHazmat
    Liker of pie
    Add this line to your signature if Sinnoh is your favorite region!
    Now doing freelance trading and breeding!
    No ev or iv training/breeding, to confusing for me!
    Specializing in starters and eeveelutions

A few updates:
    1. Just caught a shiny octillery w/ 31-30 speed and ~24 ish SpAttack. I think thats good for RU, right?
    2. I'll look for some seedot, but ATM I have no friends with it in Friend Safari. I appologize in advance, I also put my FC in the sig so add me please
    3. Just making sure, Luvdisk are the worst pokemon ever, right? or is that magicarp? (My brother randomly found a shiny, he wants to give it to me ): )
    4. Is it okay if I use the banner in my sig? I want to spread the word of our Guild to get more members.
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

welcome monkotto
    and to answer your magikarp luvdisc problem to me its luvdisk just because it cant evolve and mostly has a water-lock move pool which can be countered very easily, but that's just my opion. congrats on your shiny octillery that's pretty cool. and if you want or need some pokemon for breeding i have a lot to offer i just need to breed them first just so i have another of it so i can continue breed it for my team. btw, can get help ev training a pokemon of mine, i kinda don't know much on ev training only the basics.
    3ds friend code 4828 5029 4082
    pm me if u have added me please and thank you

Why thank you, A seedot would be nice XD. Just to add to productivity, I would also like a good-ish IV'd anything, whatever you offer
    Edit: Do you happen to have a Togepi? That would be really great! Thanks!
    Last edited by monkotto; 5th January 2014 at 7:02 PM.
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

Why thank you, A seedot would be nice XD. Just to add to productivity, I would also like a good-ish IV'd anything, whatever you offer
    Edit: Do you happen to have a Togepi? That would be really great! Thanks!
    If you still need a seedot, I have some
    PieHazmat
    Liker of pie

srry I don't have a seedot yet but I do have a togepi that I got from wonder trade and I can breed a possible four iv one for you monkotto.

That would be great gkat, I'll add you to my ds now. I can offer not much in terms of anything. Havent even beat the game technically, but the only thing I have to do is overcome my laziness and stab the E4 in the chest probably tommorow. Also, while wondertrading, I got a Jolly Gibble that I am fairly certain is 2 IV so I can use that to start my conquest of breeding.
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

As I have said I have seedots. Am I being ignored or something?
    PieHazmat
    Liker of pie

Sorry for that! Just PM me your FC, mine is in my sig. Also, I'm really sorry but an Irl friend has a Friend Safari with Togepi and Mawile, so that isnt necessary anymore but if you already have it I will be happy to provide buisiness for the clan
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

Guys, I'm sorry about this, I really am. But I've lost interest for the time being in Pokemon, and between doing design work for the Sims (and playing the game obviously) and an upcoming semester, I don't have time to run a guild anymore. Besides, I spend more time in TEG's chat than my own, and this guild is on its last leg.

I'll be joining Team Enchanted Garden. The leader, a good friend of mine, once said she'd be honored to have us join in a situation like this, so anyone who wants to follow me over there is more than welcome to. I hope to see some of you over there, and it's been a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr User Godiscobalt
    “A good writer with a sad idea and a malicious side is a person to fear.”
    My writing blog

Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Well, drat. I will come with you into the abyss. Jk. Im going to go, but tbh only having really 2 other members to chat with is aweful. Please come, others. We will remember. -My official resignation (so I can post in TEG's caht to apply and not get 3 bad boy point thingys from mr rakorak)
    Now Available 5 IV:

[center]

Awww im sad but I will be fine and monkotto its ok I still have to evolve the togepi before breeding it and ill resign and join enchanted to see u guys there so have fun and catch them all.

closed on request

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819