Thread: Pesky's RNG Shop

Default Pesky's RNG Shop

Hello guys, welcome to my shop!

The most important rule: ALL POKEMONS THAT I AM OFFERING ARE 100% LEGIT and ARE NOT CLONED and I AM SEEKING FOR SAME NOT CLONED and 100% LEGIT POKEMONS

My offers:

I am offering every breedable pokemon. I can RNG ABUSE them what means that you can choose IVs spread, ability, nature and gender, you can choose nickname also. That pokemon can be shiny (but it takes a LOT more work, IVs spread will be diffrent but I am always trying to reach maximum in yours two most desired stats, and of course payment should be higher )

For RNG it can take some time, so ask if I am currently not working on any project.

EVENT Pokemons:
    -Plasma Deoxys
    -Winter 2013 Keldeo
    -Plasma Genesect
    -2012 May Darkrai
    -Spring 2012 Zekrom
    -Spring 2012 Reshiram
    -Mighty Mewtwo
    -Movie 14 Victini

WANTS LIST:
    -Celebii [High priority]
    -Regirock
    -Regice
    -Registeel
    -Kyogre
    -Groudon
    -Rayquaza
    -Uxie
    -Mesprit
    -Azelf
    -Palkia
    -Heatran
    -Giratina
    -Cresselia
    -Manaphy[HIGH PRIORITY]
    -Cobalion
    -Terrakion
    -Virizion
    I can also infect pokemons with pokerus.

As you can see I am seeking for almost every Legendary. The reason for this is: some of them I am missing and rest... well I just like collecting them.
    If you intrested PM ME or leave reply here.
    MY FC on main game B2: 2366 7355 9365 nick: Jake.
    Last edited by PeskyMiodu; 13th August 2013 at 7:55 PM.

Bump! I've updated WANTS LIST.

Hey can I have the shiny bulbasaur, squirtle, tododile, torchic , snivy, oshawott, treeko, mudkip, I'll give you Cresselia, uxie, azelf, mesprit, -Cobalion
    -Terrakion
    -Virizion
    heatran

got a question if you can rng why not rng statonaries yourself? just saying...its way easier to do that then breed even though breed rng is easy as well...not trying to start nothing just wondering why need to get stuff you can rng yourself minus the certian events that make since but stationaries that are on bw and bw2 don't make since...

edit: I did read this but just curious why you can't rng yourself i see that some of the forth generation make since like manaphy but most of what you listed can be obtained through bw2...

As you can see I am seeking for almost every Legendary. The reason for this is: some of them I am missing and rest... well I just like collecting them.
    yeah doesn't make sense to me >.>
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 14th August 2013 at 8:01 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Can I have a shiny sandshrew with Max speed and attack for a manaphy?(I can throw in a master ball too, never used mine)
    Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

If you have a extra Latias, I have Uxie, Azelf, Lugia, Heatran, Articuno, Moltres to trade. (Legendary wise, I can breed everything else)
    Last edited by Marinda H; 11th September 2013 at 11:39 AM.

All icons are from Spriter's Resource ©.
    I AM NO LONGER TAKING FC CODES FOR FRIEND SAFARI.

I wanted to know if you were working on a rng project.