Thread: Johto teams, opinions?

Default Johto teams, opinions?

I might get my hands on copies of the 2nd Gen games and i thought of Pokémon to put in the teams. Note that i intend to put one of each legendary dog in each team, along with a starter. Suggestions for movesets and stuff are appreciated.

PKMN Gold:
    - Typhlosion
    - Steelix
    - Umbreon
    - Kingdra
    - Ursaring
    - Raikou

PKMN Silver:
    - Feraligatr
    - Ampharos
    - Miltank
    - Entei
    - Skarmory
    - Hitmontop

PKMN Crystal:
    - Meganium
    - Alakazam
    - Heracross
    - Gengar
    - Suicune
    - Dragonite
    Last edited by Buuz; 7th August 2013 at 9:21 PM.
    My future team for Omega Ruby: Sceptile, (event shiny) Metagross, Torkoal, Gorebyss, Swellow and Dusclops

Proven fact: Stardust Road and Teresa Waltz from the Super Mario Galaxy CD are good lullabies. Thanks to Savanny Killersaurus for demonstrating.

3DS Friend Code: 2552-0309-3757
    Pokémon in my safari: Ponyta, Fletchinder, Charmeleon
    Pokémon I am looking for: none atm

“Count Bleck, Floro Sapiens, whatever... Stomping fools is my business! Show me a fool, I'll stomp it! I don't even need a reason!”

"Trust me, any problem comes up, I'll stomp it into next week! I'll Bowserize it!"'

—Bowser, Super Paper Mario

(Crystal) I think you need a Pokemon that can easily kill alakazam/mewtwos. Gengar won't be able to because of its horrendous attack stat (since ghost type-attacks are physical) so something like a Snorlax with Shadow ball. Meganium isn't the best grass pokemon; Vileplume would be a good choice.

Do you intend to catch the legendary dogs in gold and silver with master balls, or did it not pop into ur your head that they flee?

you need a pokemon with mean look in order to trap em, then you catch em.

Good luck.
    Credit to FairyWitch.

I'm in it.

For Pokemon Gold, I'd suggest replacing Umbreon, Steelix or Ursaring for Xatu, to cover your Ground and Fighting Weakness.
    For Pokemon Silver, it's pretty balanced, but watch out for electric types.
    For Pokemon Crystal, it's pretty balanced too, but watch out for Ice types.

If you need more help, PM me with the movesets etc, and I will see what I can do.

Thank you. I have paralyzed Entei and Suicune in Gold but they're not the ones i am after. Raikou is one fast mofo, i need an extremely fast Pokémon to catch up with him. Thinking about sending my Haunter from Crystal to Gold to do that job for me.

Please read the Rules. You must include the moves you intend to give each Pokemon in your OP. Please be sure to edit this.

~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

In Pokemon Crystal I'd watch out for Fire and Ice Types. In Pokemon Gold I would watch out for Fighting types and for Silver I think it is pretty balanced.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden