1) All SPPf rules apply.
2) Do not deny my art. I will remake it.
3) No double posting.
4) No trolling or flaming.
5) No complaining about being banned.
6) If the shop is closed, do not post.
7) You must give credit to me in your signature.
8) You may only be on the waiting list once, so request your things all in one post.
9) Respect and follow these rules at all times.
10) Have fun!
Spoiler:- Strike System:
Warning for first rule-break One for disrespecting rules. Two for disrespecting two different rules. Three for disrespecting the same rule twice.
Ban- One week for three strikes. Two weeks for four strikes. Three weeks for five strikes. One month for six strikes. Perma-ban for eight strikes
Spoiler:- Banned Users:
Spoiler:- Ice Pokemon:
Spoiler:- Shadow Pokemon:
Spoiler:- Partner Poses:
Spoiler:- Glow Pokemon:
Thank you for coming to Sky High Graphics!
Last edited by Seanferno; 6th August 2013 at 11:59 PM.
Evanilluxe is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig. (Started by Seanferno) PokeGyms Xat Box
Spoiler:- My Game Info:
(Yay first post!)
I would like to request a iserbar from my brother, Seanferno. It will say Evanilluxe and have an animated sprite of Vanilluxe. It will fade from white to blue.
I would also like to request a partner pose. It will have the youngster trainer with Sandslash.
I hope you shop thrives.
Seanferno is my brother. If you have a brother on the forums, put this in your sig.
Hey, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't think anybody will be here for your fusions/splices, they aren't very good... I was thinking maybe I could do those for you! Once again, not trying to be rude!
I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG
3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979
Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon
English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro
Originally Posted by kaiser soze
-RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
- The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
- It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
- Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.