Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mirage Island

Default Mirage Island

Who ever found Mirage Island? I still haven't, but I'm still trying.

I never did find it. I remember I used to look everyday as a kid. In the end, my battery ran dry, making it impossible to find Mirage Island

I never found it, but I didn't really ever try to get to it either. I remember that a friend of mine got there, but I wasn't there to see it when it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro-Chaos X View Post
    I never did find it. I remember I used to look everyday as a kid. In the end, my battery ran dry, making it impossible to find Mirage Island
    I believe it is possible to replace the internal battery. I recall seeing a couple of tutorials...

I tried to find it by going to that one house in Pacifidlog Town and speaking to the old man, but I gave up after a while. The internal battery on my Sapphire and Emerald versions have died so I won't be able to go there now, but maybe I'll get lucky on Ruby version. I think Mirage Island is the most frustrating in-game location ever though since it's so hard to get to.

Well, the good thing is that if you find Mirage Island on Ruby, you can take the berries, attach them to a Pokčmon, trade that Pikemon to Emerald, and clone the berries.

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    I believe it is possible to replace the internal battery. I recall seeing a couple of tutorials...
    Yeah there is but I'm pretty certain you need things like a soldering iron, which I don't own or have the skills to use

I've never been to Mirage Island. There was a time where I would go to Pacifidlog everyday to see if it was there, but I stopped checking after a while.

I've personally never been there on my game, but my friend went there. Back when I was around 8-9, I went to my friend's house and we loved pokemon. I remember him saying that the man said he can see mirage island. I really didn't pay attention to the dude nor did I know his purpose, so my reaction wasn't really as enthusiastic. However, my friend then surfed east and there it was, an island. I couldn't find it on my game, but it was on his. I don't recall him ever getting the berry from the island.....
    Latest Shiny (11/27/14)
    Obtained via: Soft Reset
    X: 2723-9673-8419
    FS:

Ive never been there, even after countless hours of checking.

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

I wish I could go there, and go in a massive Wynaut killing spree, nah I'd probably try and RNG one to be honest. I'd also use the Liechi Berry in the Battle Frontier, a free attack boost would be legendary.

My internal batteries were dead when I got Ruby and Emerald so I haven't been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    Well, the good thing is that if you find Mirage Island on Ruby, you can take the berries, attach them to a Pokčmon, trade that Pikemon to Emerald, and clone the berries.
    I already have Liechi Berries that I got via trade and grew before my game's battery died, so that isn't a problem. I mostly wanted to find Mirage Island because it's the only area in the games that I've never been to. I just think it's ironic that I managed to access Southern Island despite it being an event only location, yet I couldn't access Mirage Island. Sure the chances of finding Mirage Island are always extremely low, but my Sapphire version will never feel complete since I never got there and caught a Wynaut as a souvenir of the visit.

I went there a few times. I must be lucky...

I found it in my emerald in 2009 I was yelling of excitement and my brother too he saw it and my dad said what's going on? I said me and my brother found mirage island ahhh good times
    Big Mudkip Fan

I remember seeing it the first time I went to Pacifidlog then thinking I was crazy when it was gone and forgetting it until like 3 months later... fun times.

Nope, never found it. Now all three of my games have run out of battery.

I'm pretty sure, on my First EVER play-through of Sapphire (So many memories) I found Mirage Island! I thought it was just some normal thing, went there and never really thought anything of it! Of course, now I know it is extremely rare and I am pretty lucky to have ever found it! My Battery is Dead now though, so I will never find it again...
    Too much water guys!

I wonder what would happen if you found it, then saved the game there and waited for the day to pass...

I don't believe I ever saw Mirage Island personally, whether on my game, my brothers' games, or a friend's. The concept of the island was interesting, but it was just frustrating to check every day to see if the old man could see it. But outside of the Liechi Berry, I suppose it doesn't hurt to have missed anything, especially since my battery dried out a few months ago (took it long enough).

Edit: Actually, according to Bulbapedia, Mirage Island is not affected by the battery, it's only after the play-time's been maxed out that it stops. So I may technically still have a chance...
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 26th September 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My eyes never fell upon that sacred land, I still plug in my emerald just to check for it every now and then.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Unfortunately, I haven't been lucky enough to see it even though I checked every day as a kid. Oh well.

Internal batteries ran out on all R/S/E cartridges I own. Never got the chance.

Oh my gosh! I remember that! I used to check with the old man but he never did see it.

Friend Code - 1263-7345-4763 ADD ME Friend Safari: Wartortle, Frogadier, Panpour

Soul Silver BQ: 1. 2.

Never saw it.
    I show all of my boxed pokemon to him in hopes of hitting that value...
    But no result so far.
    I'm not even sure if this is how it is determined.
    Correct me if I'm wrong please.
    Latest shiny: 2300 eggs and 600+ FS encounters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast