Page 395 of 658 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

I'm dying to have a Mega-Heracross, so I can transfer the one I have from HG to W2 and then to the Pokebanc and then to X & Y xD

Well at least it's possible lol

That Megahoundoom looks great, and I would support it getting a Mega Evolution.

Just want my MegaLedian, MegaCherrim, MegaGalvantula, MegaLuxray, MegaDrapion, MegaSawsbuck, MegaBanette, MegaGolurk.

Lets give some NU Pokemon some love.

MegaLuxray and MegaDrapion sound awesome! I also want MegaMagcargo and MegaManectric.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

i think that at some point all pokemon will have megas. as one of the GF persons said he wondered or would like to see how all pokemon would be in mega forms.
    "Never Give Up"

I would LOVE it if Mewtwo was able to hold 2 mega stones so you had a choice which you tuned it into

I know it wont happen but I think it would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-Rooh View Post
    That Megahoundoom looks great, and I would support it getting a Mega Evolution.

Just want my MegaLedian, MegaCherrim, MegaGalvantula, MegaLuxray, MegaDrapion, MegaSawsbuck, MegaBanette, MegaGolurk.

Lets give some NU Pokemon some love.
    I can see them now....
    - MegaLedian would look even more like a superhero and have Iron Fist as an ability plus higher speed and attack.
    - MegaCherrim would have the same ability (but edited to up sp attack and not attack) and gain higher spl defence and sp attack, it would also be Grass/Fairy. It would look like a larger blooming flower.
    - MegaSawsbuck maybe look like a mix of all four seasons?
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    I can see them now....
    - MegaLedian would look even more like a superhero and have Iron Fist as an ability plus higher speed and attack.
    - MegaCherrim would have the same ability (but edited to up sp attack and not attack) and gain higher spl defence and sp attack, it would also be Grass/Fairy. It would look like a larger blooming flower.
    - MegaSawsbuck maybe look like a mix of all four seasons?
    The things I would do for those Pokemon to get Mega Evolutions @__@

MegaSawsbuck being a mix of all four seasons would be gorgeous. It's already so majestic.

MegaSawsbuck being a mix of all four seasons would be gorgeous. It's already so majestic.
    or it could get a different one for each season

The things I would do for those Pokemon to get Mega Evolutions @__@

But there's a reason why it changes during the seasons. It's to fit the environment. Winter Sawsbuck in the summer would pass out from the heat.

I would like Ninetails to get a Mega Evolution and gain a partial Ghost typing. Lapras wouldn't be bad either. Maybe becoming part Steel. It could also become more menacing in appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    But there's a reason why it changes during the seasons. It's to fit the environment. Winter Sawsbuck in the summer would pass out from the heat.

I would like Ninetails to get a Mega Evolution and gain a partial Ghost typing. Lapras wouldn't be bad either. Maybe becoming part Steel. It could also become more menacing in appearance.
    cause logic works so good in pkmn... :/ whats the difference of having any ice pokemon in summer....
    3883-6008-7187

MegaGardevoir!

still waiting for the official reveals of Mega Dugtrio, Mega Shuckle, Mega Swalot, Mega Phione, and Mega Stunfisk

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    still waiting for the official reveals of Mega Dugtrio, Mega Shuckle, Mega Swalot, Mega Phione, and Mega Stunfisk
    haha would Mega Dugtrio finally stand above ground and have the body of Machamp?
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    haha would Mega Dugtrio finally stand above ground and have the body of Machamp?
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/wtwv90.png[/IMG]
    Mega Dugtrio officially confirmed.

the Machamp one you're talking about will be in Gen VII on the 4DSi, where you can fuse Pokemon in any combination, confirming it now
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

Hey, you know what would be great? If they make Mega Slaking. All it has to do is GET UP and it'll be insane
    Ds friend code: 0044 2853 9292

Friend safari: Meditite Sawk & Hariyama

Looking for:
    Dark- Cacturne, Crawdaunt & Sableye
    Electric- Electrode, Zebstrika
    Fairy- Clefairy, Jigglypuff
    Fighting- Mankey
    Flying- Farfetch'd, Rufflet
    Ground- Sandshrew
    Ice- Bergmite, Lapras
    Normal- Chansey
    Poison- Toxicroak
    Psychic- Sigilyph, Espurr, Xatu, Duosion
    Steel- Forretress, Klang
    Water- Krabby, Lapras

What do people think about the possibility of item evolution Pokémon getting mega's? E.g. Scyther instead of Scizor

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    What do people think about the possibility of item evolution Pokémon getting mega's? E.g. Scyther instead of Scizor
    I prefer only fully evolved Pokemon to get Mega evos. I think it sort of defeats the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    I prefer only fully evolved Pokemon to get Mega evos. I think it sort of defeats the purpose.
    This. The only non-evolved Pokémon I could see getting a Mega evolution would be Eevee, which would basically substitute a Normal-type Eeveelution. It probably won't happen, but I think it would fit the whole evolution-theme it has.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    This. The only non-evolved Pokémon I could see getting a Mega evolution would be Eevee, which would basically substitute a Normal-type Eeveelution. It probably won't happen, but I think it would fit the whole evolution-theme it has.
    I want a mega eevee!

Improved attack and speed and it can keep adaptability :-) or get huge power
    Friend Safari

Friend Code - 3411-1341-5371

I would be totally game for Eevee to get a mega evolution to be considered the Normal Eeveelution. Its stats could basically be on par with the other ones. Though I don't know what that would mean for the other Eeveelutions if they got megas.

Other than that I would also prefer that only fully evolved Pokemon got megas. Which is why I kinda wished that Mawile and Absol's forms were just their evolutions.

One thing iv noticed is alot of people want some Pokemon's mega evo like Ninetales to become Bipedal or other Pokemon like Dragonite to become setpentine but I don't think this would happen because if you look at all the revealed mega forms so far with all the things added, taken away, and changed one thing always remains the same which is the frame all of their frames remain the same like even though Charizards Mega evo has a more Dragoniteish shape with a shorter neck then before he's still got the same frame of a bipedal european dragon and even though Mega Blastoise hunches over more due to the big cannon he's still a Bipedal tortoise so Dragonite becoming more Chinese Dragon like and becoming serpentine would be a vast change to the frame and I don't think it would happen

Mega Evolution isn't true Evolution it's just a Super Form so I don't think vast changes to the frame would occure

Now on a different note some pokes Id like to see get mega forms
    Shiftry
    Lopunny
    Snorlax
    Mienshao
    Latias and Latios
    All the Trio's (Mega Entei! Wants! :3)
    All the early routes Cats (Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, and Liepard plus Luxray and Pyroar if thats its final evo)
    All the Dogs (Arcanine, Ninetales, Houndoom, Lucario already has one known, Stoutland, hm I feel im forgetting one)
    All the early routes Rodents and Birds (Ratticate, Furret, Linloon, Bibarel, Watchog, Pidgot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, and Unphezent)

Banner made by me feel free to check out my other ones on my DA (Sn is RikkuTakanashi)

My FC Pm me or Vm me if you add me so I can add ya too
    3DS FC: 3540-0063-3109

FS: Ice Type
    Bermite, Spheal, and Delibird (I think on the last one)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikku Takanashi View Post
    One thing iv noticed is alot of people want some Pokemon's mega evo like Ninetales to become Bipedal or other Pokemon like Dragonite to become setpentine but I don't think this would happen because if you look at all the revealed mega forms so far with all the things added, taken away, and changed one thing always remains the same which is the frame all of their frames remain the same like even though Charizards Mega evo has a more Dragoniteish shape with a shorter neck then before he's still got the same frame of a bipedal european dragon and even though Mega Blastoise hunches over more due to the big cannon he's still a Bipedal tortoise so Dragonite becoming more Chinese Dragon like and becoming serpentine would be a vast change to the frame and I don't think it would happen

Mega Evolution isn't true Evolution it's just a Super Form so I don't think vast changes to the frame would occure

Now on a different note some pokes Id like to see get mega forms
    Shiftry
    Lopunny
    Snorlax
    Mienshao
    Latias and Latios
    All the Trio's (Mega Entei! Wants! :3)
    All the early routes Cats (Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, and Liepard plus Luxray and Pyroar if thats its final evo)
    All the Dogs (Arcanine, Ninetales, Houndoom, Lucario already has one known, Stoutland, hm I feel im forgetting one)
    All the early routes Rodents and Birds (Ratticate, Furret, Linloon, Bibarel, Watchog, Pidgot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, and Unphezent)
    For the dogs you forgot Mightyena and Furfrou (since you counted pyroar i think it counts)

My list of Mega forms i want is:
    Magcargo (it is france it is possible ahahha)
    Corsola
    Starmie
    Lopunny
    Pachirisu/Emolga
    Lanturn

Manectric is a dog, too.

A lot of people seem to forget about it. But hopefully the developers didn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Manectric is a dog, too.

I always blank on him since he wasn't on one of the first routes ahahahha but yeah he should count as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Manectric is a dog, too.

Shame on me, I actually forgot about the thing. Hopefully it gets a Mega evolution, it has so much potential! I'd like Mightyena to get one, becoming an actual werewolf (finally). I guess a Zoroark Mega could work as one too.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Page 395 of 658 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast