Page 53 of 658 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Wow, just found out all this now.. Mega evolutions eh? Hope there's a Mega Electivire down the line. Make it part Fighting type, that would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Everyone thought Black Kyurem would be overpowered but after testing it resides in OU.
    I mentioned earlier that is because it is the Ice-type, which needs some serious work doing on it in my opinion, so the additional benefits were cancelled. Blaziken and Lucario are not Ice. In fact their typing is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Wow, just found out all this now.. Mega evolutions eh? Hope there's a Mega Electivire down the line. Make it part Fighting type, that would be cool.
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Both Magmortar and Electivire would get Fighting secondary types as a result of Mega evos. Also I will now be calling Mega Ampharos: Megampharos. Rolls of the tongue.

Thank you based Turpoo

I just hope they don't go crazy about this Megathing. I would prefer them to give it to those who really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    because of the carrying handle

don't you know anything about anything

Mega anything confirmed
    Excuse me MegaPrincess...

I get back from school to Mega Evolutions, and I am still just sitting here like: What the Mega****?

*I actually ove the idea*

^^^^
    Nothing beats it.

Quote Originally Posted by RussellW. View Post
    WHAT wHY GAMEFREAK WHY THIS IS GREAT BUT AT THE SAME TIME TERRIFYING
    That's what makes it so interesting, though. I truly think good things will come from this. More diversity, and more options is never a bad thing.

This means the new reign of Pokes with Trick and Knock Off. <3
    What a wonderful metagame there will be. There will be blood and items everywhere.

Anyway, I still don't know how to react to this news.

MegaGardevoir gets uberboobs I'm also really excited for MegaChandelure, I really hope its all creepy and stuff.

Thank you based Turpoo

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Raider View Post
    Electric/Fighting would be cool, and Electrivire itself already fits the bill without it having one of these evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    You just perfectly demonstrated my previous point that it is destabilising e game and making them overpowered. GF aren't going to make these Megaevolutions by making their base stat distribution worse, not intentionally anyway., even if the total does not change. They're going to want to make them better, just like Froslass and Scizor you just mentioned. And that's why they are better; as you say better typing, better stat distribution, which will make the overpowered, along with these deadly abilities.
    It is true that I believe that the MegaEvos will be more powerful than their previous forms, but not overpowered, as you say they will be. With the vast amount of Pokemon, we'd be hard-pressed to find a Pokemon that cannot be countered by any of the other 650+ Pokemon. Even Arceus, with incredible versatility and highest BST, is not overpowered. In theory, a lot of Pokemon look overpowered, but in reality, they aren't. Kyurem-B is a good example of that. It all depends on their stat distribution and movepools, which we currently do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by 725roy View Post
    Christ, I just thought of MegaUnown. What is this? WHAT IS MY LIFE? Also Ampharos just became my favorite pokemon.
    Mega-Unown. Greek alphabet time!

MegaCrawdaunt please! I think that would be really cool!

In all seriousness, I'd like to see a Mega Arcanine. I wonder how they'd make it look even more regal and majestic. Also, Zoroark for obvious reasons.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Skies View Post
    To be honest, it's nice to see that less and less of the older Pokémon are given changes, modification-based, evolution-based, or otherwise. For any particular generation, there should be some Pokémon in it that have all of their stages introduced in the same generation as it (Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr), some Pokémon that receive evolutions later in the series (Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss), and some Pokémon that don't receive evolutions at all (Skarmory is a good example).
    I can see that. One thing I do like about Mega Evolutions is the idea that it may "fix" (and I use that loosely) certain Pokemon who need it without just slapping an evolution on them. Though that shouldn't be the only reason for mega evolutions, but it's a nice thing. For any of them, it's a "revved up" version of the same Pokemon, whereas an evolution is an evolution and not the same Pokemon. I have to say, I really don't object.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

aren't Horde Battles just Mega Double battles

...Okay, this thread...I've sat here and watched it grow into a monster. It went from page 7 to page 51 right in front of me...I'm getting fatigued...XD

This subject is easily the most controversial thing to happen to pokemon since I can remember. Like it (YESPLEASEGIVEMEMEGARESHIRAMILLDOANYTHING) or hate it (NOPLEASENOMEGASALAMENCEILLDOANYTHING), I think we'll all remember where we were the day Megas took the threads by storm once October 12th finally hits...whew.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

By this point, it's sort of like Game Freak HAS to make Megevos for the remaining pokemon. If they don't it'll feel halfassed, at least to me.

Thank you based Turpoo

I wonder if they're going to give any of the generic normal types (Rattata, Zigzagoon, etc.) Mega Evolutions.

It's like your stabbing me in the heart with humor.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ungoliath View Post
    This means the new reign of Pokes with Trick and Knock Off. <3
    What a wonderful metagame there will be. There will be blood and items everywhere.

Anyway, I still don't know how to react to this news.
    I never thought of that...it does make trick and knockoff more used. OR better yet if they made it so that all or at least most pokemon turn mega using one specific item, it could make covet more used also! Do you realized how much I wanted that move to have use...?
    Too uncreative to make a new sig...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    In all seriousness, I'd like to see a Mega Arcanine. I wonder how they'd make it look even more regal and majestic. Also, Zoroark for obvious reasons.
    We'd be nigh on legendary with a MegaArcanine.

By this point, it's sort of like Game Freak HAS to make Megevos for the remaining pokemon. [...]
    Well, when they first made signature held items for specific Pokémon, they didn't make held items for every single Pokémon. People didn't feel like every Pokémon had to have a hold item just for its evolutionary line back then.

Nah man, Horde battles are the fusion of Double and Triple Battles with the DNA Splicers.

My first thought:
    Mega Evolution? Pokemon is officially Digimon.

They look pretty cool, though. I wonder what the mechanics of it are.

If they don't it'll feel halfassed, at least to me.
    It already feels like that to me because they didn't put much effort into making the "mega Pokemon" different from the originals. I don't want Mega forms of all Pokemon anyway. It seems like a waste for Gamefreak to upgrade all the other Pokemon; they should focus on making completely new and original Pokemon instead imo.

Page 53 of 658 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast