Page 645 of 658 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,125 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Masuda's said several times that he doesn't like the idea of paid dlc or microtransactions

The fandom's obsession with DLC is so weird. Just because they can doesn't mean they will or should.
    The fact they put anything event-based on the cart at all (SPECIFICALLY the fact that the 3 event legends are on there) should show they probably don't ever want to mess with it.
    Speaking of that: did Masuda/others state that they wouldn't do ANY DLC for Pokemon XY, or is it that there wouldn't be any paid DLC? I thought they made some sort of official statement about it leading up to XY's release.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    On that whole subject, I really wonder how Mega Evolution is going to effect the spin-off titles.
    I feel like there's a chance that they simply won't. Or, at most, they'll exist as large bosses. I could see a game having a boss be Mega Lucario or Mega Blaziken.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Speaking of that: did Masuda/others state that they wouldn't do ANY DLC for Pokemon XY, or is it that there wouldn't be any paid DLC? I thought they made some sort of official statement about it leading up to XY's release.
    "There’s no download content or microtransaction content developed specifically for Pokémon X and Y. We’ve not come up with any ideas on that yet. I like the idea that Pokémon can be enjoyed with just one piece of software. You buy the game and it can be enjoyed just with that one software that you buy. That’s a key point for Game Freak" -- Junichi Masuda

Source: Tai, Shui. "'Pokemon X' and 'Pokemon Y' DLC Discussed by Junichi Masuda." Examiner.com. Web. 10 Nov. 2013.

That's not to say there definitely won't be, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JFD View Post
    "There’s no download content or microtransaction content developed specifically for Pokémon X and Y. We’ve not come up with any ideas on that yet. I like the idea that Pokémon can be enjoyed with just one piece of software. You buy the game and it can be enjoyed just with that one software that you buy. That’s a key point for Game Freak" -- Junichi Masuda

Source: Tai, Shui. "'Pokemon X' and 'Pokemon Y' DLC Discussed by Junichi Masuda." Examiner.com. Web. 10 Nov. 2013.

That's not to say there definitely won't be, of course.
    That's good that they're not moving in that direction, for now. Not everyone can afford to get DLC. As in $5 here, $5 there, etc. It adds up. It's nice to see that they're keeping Pokémon free of it (exception being Pokébank).
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon X and Y.

Credit goes out to Crasher for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by WishIhadaManafi5 View Post
    That's good that they're not moving in that direction, for now. Not everyone can afford to get DLC. As in $5 here, $5 there, etc. It adds up. It's nice to see that they're keeping Pokémon free of it (exception being Pokébank).
    Again, DLC doesn't mean it costs money.
    So they can move in that direction if they want in the future, it doesn't mean they will but free DLC can be anything they want it to be if they so choose.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

I'd pay for a Shiny Charm item download, hatching 400-500 eggs of the same Pokémon -using- the Masuda Method and not getting even one shiny among all of them is just too cruel. Several hundred hatched eggs of...Charmanders.
    3DS Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 (Eric) Friend Safari Type: Normal. Pokémon: Dunsparce, Mincinno, Smeargle.
    Do feel free to add, just let me know so I can add you back! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    I feel like there's a chance that they simply won't. Or, at most, they'll exist as large bosses. I could see a game having a boss be Mega Lucario or Mega Blaziken.
    Maybe these two will be a boss in the rumored Pokemon fighting game? I can also see Mega Mewtwo X/Y, Kangaskhan, and Alakazam being bosses.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
    Make life take the lemons back!

I was doing some reading on Bulbapedia and saw something interesting about one of Weezing's Pokédex entries. It says that there have been discoveries of triplet Weezing. Might be interesting for a Mega Weezing that has a third head, seeming they aren't having them anywhere else haha!

XENIAL DESTINY: XENIAL LEAGUE |
    0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Mega Typhlosion and Mega Salamence, new to serebii, saw the thread, had to say it.

Came across this list of trademarked names from August, and while there are a few missing, they seem to have been spot on - except Jynx. Maybe that's the final one to be discovered? The list even had Latios and Latias on.

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

Hey everyone! I recently got a shiny Riolu with MMing
    I just thought that most of you guys might want to see how shiny Mega Lucario looks Like , I uploaded 2 photos in the spoiler tag cause someone might not want to get spoiled .
    _Staimer_

Spoiler:- My Shiny Mega Lucario:

Also I below you will find the picture of the Shiny Lucario but without any stats or moves showing cause of I dont want to show them for competive battles reasons

Here is my Shiny Lucario phot , Remember No Stats or Moves are in the photo.
    _Staimer_

Spoiler:- My Shiny Lucario!:
    Suicune will be the BEST in any battle be sure about that

I am Suicune5ever or SHStaimer

Quote Originally Posted by Timeboy View Post
    Came across this list of trademarked names from August, and while there are a few missing, they seem to have been spot on - except Jynx. Maybe that's the final one to be discovered? The list even had Latios and Latias on.

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow
    Garchomp and Lucario aren't on there. So that doesn't necessarily mean that is all of the megas we will be seeing.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS

Chilling in the City of Fear

Mega Pinsir's ability is amazing. Powers up moves AND turns them to Flying attacks where it powers them up even more.

Why are there no bird pokemon with a mega evo? Blaziken doesn't count...

What do you all think is the best moveset for mega kangaskan?
    I was thinking

-Kangaskan
    @kangaskite
    /Adamant
    -Eartquake
    -power-up punch
    -sucker punch
    -Double Edge?

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.
    5-2-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    What do you all think is the best moveset for mega kangaskan?
    I was thinking

-Kangaskan
    @kangaskite
    /Adamant
    -Eartquake
    -power-up punch
    -sucker punch
    -Double Edge?
    Return over Double Edge, more power and no recoil, also you can replace PuP or normal move with Fake Out but I personally like the fighting coverage.

Living Pokedex Completion: 718/718 species in box.
    Completed February 5th, 2014.
    Previously known as Mime Senior.
    Currently looking for a legit event
    3DS (XL Yveltal) Friend Code: 0490-5755-7024

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    Return over Double Edge, more power and no recoil
    unless they changed Return's base power, then no, Return doesn't has more power than Double-Edge.

Return has 102 base power at max happiness, while Double-Edge has 120.

but yeah, the disadvantage of DE is the recoil.

I haven't try it, but if Parental Bond causes the user to take DE's recoil twice, then IMO Return is better.

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I absolutely love the Mega Charizard from X. The whole Mega Evolution thing reminds me of Digimon as well- which makes me quite giddy.
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

Quote Originally Posted by Mime Senior View Post
    Return over Double Edge, more power and no recoil, also you can replace PuP or normal move with Fake Out but I personally like the fighting coverage.
    I'd replace sucker punch with crunch and earthquake with fake out...with parental bond, a power punch is basically a swords dance along with an attack...it is like the best move for mega kangaskhan...just get jolly with max speed...kangaskhan is pretty fast already and the only things that can really OHKO it are boosted attacks over 95 or fighting attacks..so watch out for infernape or meinshao..it really doesn't have much to worry about besides ferrothorn or bulky ghosts..and probably scizor...but even those get taken out after one power up punch....if max attack...
    Last edited by XXD17; 13th November 2013 at 2:02 PM.
    Draconic pokemon are king !!!

Pokemon Y Team:

my deviantart featuring a wide array of moemon drawn by yours truly: http://xxd17.deviantart.com/

Aerodactyl can mega evolve, I'd consider that a "bird". ^^'
    3DS Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 (Eric) Friend Safari Type: Normal. Pokémon: Dunsparce, Mincinno, Smeargle.
    Do feel free to add, just let me know so I can add you back! :3

got 6 mega stones in one hour, think thats not bad. getting the 8-9 streak and beating the rival as well lol.

Also anyone know what Pokerus is. I have a few pokemon infected with it, not sure whether to restart the game now or not. Even got Mewtwo and about to catch Zygarde, resetting is going to be a pain

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    Also anyone know what Pokerus is. I have a few pokemon infected with it, not sure whether to restart the game now or not. Even got Mewtwo and about to catch Zygarde, resetting is going to be a pain
    It's a viral virus that Game Freak was never able to get rid of due to the fact Porygon exists in the coding. In fact, Pokémon that contract Pokerus are said to turn into Digimon, and it eventually breaks the game and forces you to start over in Digimon X & Y.

Okay, I kid, I kid.

The Pokerus basically gives you an entire day for your current infected party to gain the double amount of EV obtained through battles. IT DOES NOT AFFECT SUPER TRAINING. If you want to prolong the effect, you need to box those infected ones in your boxes or else they'll be cured the next day you wake up. Once the Pokerus tag is removed, a small purple smiley face will appear on their stat screen, meaning that they can't get infected anymore. And to infect others, you simply need to fight battles until the virus moves to the other Pokémon in the current party.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 13th November 2013 at 9:18 PM.

Kupo'ing to Victory! ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

oh so its a good thing?

ive boxed a few just in case lol

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

So I was looking around Glittering Cave and Cyllage Gym for the Mega stone last night.
    But I couldn't find it. However, after the failed attempt to look for Mega stones I battled Mewtwo and found its Mega stone after catching it.
    Do Mega Stones always appear as a twinkle on the ground?

Come join the my Pokémon Clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Yes, they do.
    FERROTHORN / ROCKY HELMET OTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    So I was looking around Glittering Cave and Cyllage Gym for the Mega stone last night.
    But I couldn't find it. However, after the failed attempt to look for Mega stones I battled Mewtwo and found its Mega stone after catching it.
    They only appear between 8-9PM real time.

Page 645 of 658 FirstFirst ... 545595635641642643644645646647648649655 ... LastLast