Page 104 of 658 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bariokie View Post
    No blaziken's is event only and the most will be foundable INGAME
    I hate to be that guy, but I've been reading over the information on the homepage of the mainsite, and I can't find anything that says this. Could you proved a source, please? It says that Blazikenite is not found during normal gameplay, but that doesn't mean that the others are, just that Bazikenite isn't.

Thanks guys for answering.

From the looks of it, it's just stored in the regular items bag. I do think it would be better if they given their own storage space though. While going through 20-30 possible stones isn't bad, one for every fully evolved Pokemon would be a waste of space and annoying to go through, even if you do sort. If it isn't given it's own storage space, it seems pretty inefficient to me, but that just me.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    So I've been following the thread since yesterday and I would like to point out some logical things regarding this new mechanic:

- We know NOTHING about their base stats. So stop with "these will break the meta game" for all we know its only a +10 base stat increase. There may even be decreases.
    - Mewtwo and Blazikin are already in the Uber tier. So why are we freaking out? If anything I hope M-Blazikin gets hindered so it can be used in more tiers.
    - More Mega's are here to come, so can we stop with the unfairness of Blazikin getting one? Lord wait until ALL of them are revealed and wait and see if he is the only starter to receive one, and if he is, then complain. Until then what logical point is it to even whine about it when we know NOTHING about the rest of the Pokemon that get them.
    - Needed or not needed, what's the point? Its an optional thing. What would have you suggested they do instead?
    Thank you, Takaru.
    CASUAL REMINDER: I'm Back. Not that anyone cares.

I actually love the idea, I just think they're giving it to the wrong Pokemon. Mega forms should be given to Legendary Pokemon, Starters (all of them), Mascot for their generation, Legendary Trio, Pokemon who truly need it but can’t evolve, and finally the BST 600 Pokemon. Everything else needs to evolve or get a new ability.

Legendary BST 700 - 720: (stat boost new ability)
    1st: Mewtwo (106, 110, 90, 154, 90, 150)
    2nd: Lugia / Ho-oh (or Lugi-oh: Fairy / Flying: 106 / 154 / 115 / 130 / 115 / 100)
    3rd: Rayquaza (105, 150, 90, 150, 90, 115)
    4th: Arceus (Sweeper form for Normal Arceus 120 / 140 / 100 / 140 / 100 / 120 / 720)
    5th: Final Dragon (Electric / Fire: 125 / 150 / 100 / 150 / 100 / 95 / 720, Levitate / Glorified Mold Breaker)
    6th: ?????

Starters: (stat boost, dream world ability)
    1st: Venusaur, Charizard (Dragon / Fire), Blastoise (Shell Smash),
    2nd: Meganium (Grass / Dragon), Typhlosion, Feraligtr
    3rd: Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert
    4th: Torterra (Shell Smash), Infernape, Empoleon
    5th: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott (Shell Smash)
    6th: New Starters

Mascot: (stat boost, new ability)
    1st: Pikachu
    2nd: Unown?
    3rd: Absol / Flygon
    4th: Lucario
    5th: Zoroark

Trio (new abilities)
    1st: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (Snow Warning, Drizzle, Drought)
    2nd: Raikou, Entei, Suicune (No Guard: Zap Cannon, Inferno, Hurricane)
    3rd: Regirock, Regice, Registeel (Unaware)
    4th: Uxie, Mesprite, Azelf (????? Ability: Mesprite stat change 75, 100, 100, 100, 100, 105)
    5th: Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion (Moxie, Solid Rock, Contrary)

Need (new ability)
    1st: Gyarados (Water / Dragon) / Arcanine “The Legendary Pokemon”
    2nd: ?????
    3rd: Slaking (Big Pecks ability)
    4th: Regigigas (Unaware Ability)
    5th: ?????

BST 600 (new / same ability, exclusive attack)
    1st: Mew (Magic Guard, Sketch)
    2nd: Celebi (Regenerator, Spore)
    3rd: Jarachi (Serene Glare, Shift Gear)
    4th: Manaphy (Hydration, Water Spout)
    5th: Victini (Victory Star (20% team acc. boost), Eruption)
    Last edited by Abizzel1; 9th August 2013 at 6:26 PM.

All the Mega evolutions explained right herooo

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Osada View Post
    otherwise it will ruined the balance between them
    lol what balance?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

while it said that the mega stone is only part of the requirements, another could be keeping a specific technique that would trigger the evolution in battle. Either that or one of their moves they learned will be temporarily replaced with a move that are signature move by their mega form.

Now i would like to see history behind Mega Stones whether they were scientifically made or were found in some ruins.
    FC: 0748-2622-4830
    Safari type: Electric (Emolga, Electrabuzz and Galvantula).
    Pokemon Versions: X and Y
    If you need help in trade for evolution/pokedex/exclusive pokemon, Pm me

Hmmmm... I was thinking about Mega Evolution that lead me to a couple ideas/predictions.

Mega Evolutions are the big thing this time around, and they seem to be something that Korinna knows about. What if these evolutions are studied between games, so when Z/X2 and Y2/whatever they call the next in this series, there is a way to make them permanent. Leaving the Pokémon at their full potential? You could choose whether or not to lock them in this state?

I don't think it is likely, but who knows? I guess it's just wishful thinking because I want my Ampharos to retain its secondary Dragon-type (and its lovely woolen locks! ;P).
    ***New Signature To Come***

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    OHHH MY GOD THESE MEGA EVOS ARE THE BEST THEY LOOK SO AWESOME, THANKS GAME FREAK!

That aside, I wonder if the mega stones are only gonna be event exclusive, or they're gonna be side quest rewards

Oh yeah, and if Ampharos gets to be electric dragon (still can't see it, but I'm not complaining), then lets give Charizard a fire dragon mega evo (feels a little weird saying that)
    Personally, Blaziken and Absol's are my favorite. The only design I have a bit of a peeve against is MegaLucario (the thing's color scheme appears to be all over the place; and it feels a bit overdesigned for my taste. That doesn't mean I won't use it, since apparently I'm a hypocrite like that....XD)
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Dragon View Post
    I'm annoyed that people are calling these new Pokemon 'Awakened Forms' when the only one this counts for is MegaMewtwo, because of the fact that it has Amnesia.
    Why...? In the context of the game, Mewtwo's method of form change is no different from Blaziken's and Lucario's. So technically they ARE awakened forms.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow wolf View Post
    So are MegaStones called MegaStones when you find them, or are they *insertpokenamehere*nite?
    I hope that Dragonite gets a Mega Evo now XD.
        Spoiler:- My best teams:

MegaZard - The Charizard MegaEvolution made by giving 5 Charizards the Mega Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Why...? In the context of the game, Mewtwo's method of form change is no different from Blaziken's and Lucario's. So technically they ARE awakened forms.
    There is no information that applies to the video games that calls them awakened forms. At all. Even for Mewtwo. That name was given to Mewtwo by the fans based on the movie and though it's not anywhere near confirmed I think that Mewtwo was given Amnesia due to being Awakened.

See? It fits.
    Last edited by Mr Dragon; 9th August 2013 at 6:34 PM.

I feel a bit nervous for weaker pokemon like mawile who get a mega form. If blaziken or lucario get pulled out of mega form they would still be able to handle themselves, whereas in the same situation mawile would be screwed.

I'm still processing how I feel about this really. I also think people in this thread ought to be a lot more understanding. This is potentially a huge change for pokemon. It's not surprising that people are so concerned. It's not just a fear of change, I instantly supported the fairy type when it was revealed....whereas mega formes are going to take a while to get comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    ...If every comment were as innocent and enthusiastic as yours, worldwide peace may be restored to our fanbase.
    Joking aside, I share your sentiments--but I don't exactly plan to quit looking up CoroCoros now. I'm in too deep as it is. XD

...I wonder how they'd handle a MegaHonedge...
    thank you! ^_^

...i just don't like everyone moaning about a new thing! its like those who say gen 1 and 2 were the best... while they may be (i don't have opinions like that, but each to his own), that was years ago, and theres nothing really constructive in such a notion. i think those who really hate the newer gens should ask themselves what they're doing here now!

some of those complaining should at least offer some sort of constructive critisism, since apparently GF check around fansite to see player's opinions we should sort out a way to make them easily accessible for them, like a poll or something on the index page to give GF an idea of what we think right when they look here. ^_^

hmm... examples... the anime theme songs. they are people complaining about the newer ones, on youtube vids with'em all on.
    but... wouldn't it be easier to tell GF that by having a big poll that has you listen to them and tick the ones you like? if we all shout different things and not make our voice as a fanbase clear then how are we supposed to let them know what we want?

so if theres a complaint, say what could be done instead, why you don't like it, or at least think of places like smogon which will balance the metagame before you post. then all that really needs doing is someone to take all the suggestions along with whats currently fact and put it in a poll. i wanna live for the day people are civilised and organised in expressing their opinions...

but maybe all thats wrong, because im just a 15yo who thinks we should all express useful opinions, make our views clear to Game Freak, and if nothing else be happy because we're all playing pokemon and we're all getting new stuff.

so... if they're overpowered, smogon will sort them out into the tiers. if you don't like the designs... why? and is that personal opinion or a mass felt thing? as for it as a game mechanic... i think it should be tried before shot down, we don't really know how its gonna work in game... and after it comes out then a general conclusion on the fanbases opinion on it can be reached.

but... this is just my opinion on how things should be done, sorry if i offended anyone, especially any of you guys who've been around since gen 1... but... it can't stay the same forever, and you should give a reason behind not liking the newer versions so its known what they're doing wrong in your eyes.

thanks to anyone reading this, and if theres any problem with it PM me and i'll gladly edit stuff, since im more than able to accidentally annoy someone or say something wrong or out of place.

i just want people to organise what they say in such a way GF can tell what we think easily... and otherwise just be happy with what we've got.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/2ic7061.png[/IMG]

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    turtwigs also my favorite pokemon...

So I've been following the thread since yesterday and I would like to point out some logical things regarding this new mechanic:

- We know NOTHING about their base stats. So stop with "these will break the meta game" for all we know its only a +10 base stat increase. There may even be decreases.
    - Mewtwo and Blazikin are already in the Uber tier. So why are we freaking out? If anything I hope M-Blazikin gets hindered so it can be used in more tiers.
    - More Mega's are here to come, so can we stop with the unfairness of Blazikin getting one? Lord wait until ALL of them are revealed and wait and see if he is the only starter to receive one, and if he is, then complain. Until then what logical point is it to even whine about it when we know NOTHING about the rest of the Pokemon that get them.
    - Needed or not needed, what's the point? Its an optional thing. What would have you suggested they do instead?
    Thank you, from the bottom of this guy's Kingdom Heart.
    Those who casually oppose the idea seem to have it in their minds that everything about Megas will be overpowered or break the metagame, when it was only INTRODUCED with little info at the moment. I just wish those guys would quit acting like their houses caught fire and it's Pokemon's version of an Xbox One release.

It was pretty bad when Fairy-Type was confirmed, but pre-game judgment against Mega Evolution has gone beyond what Fairies started in less than half its time frame. From accusations of ripping-off Digimon, people dusting off their old Serebii accounts just to spit on the franchise they clung to since RBY, to claiming they're "literally hollering against the screens" of their computers (my personal favorite)...this is classic insensitivity, at its finest.

I do my best to keep off that side of the digital neighborhood. Personally I don't see it shaking things up as much as everyone claims, but even THAT much isn't confirmed yet. People just need to get a copy of the games in their hands and quit being so unrealistic...
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasimo View Post
    fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/220/3/7/megapoke_small_by_mj_mysteriousjeff-d6h89hg.png
    Lol, they even fits the color scheme. XD

Someone give this guy a cookie.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

in the official site, it now explained that mega forms will increase their main stats into the new height allowing them to use certain moves to fullest potentials. To think of it were they not use using their moves to their fullest anyway?
    FC: 0748-2622-4830
    Safari type: Electric (Emolga, Electrabuzz and Galvantula).
    Pokemon Versions: X and Y
    If you need help in trade for evolution/pokedex/exclusive pokemon, Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    lol what balance?
    I know right? XD

Those who casually oppose the idea seem to have it in their minds that everything about Megas will be overpowered or break the metagame, when it was only INTRODUCED with little info at the moment. I just wish those guys would quit acting like their houses caught fire and it's Pokemon's version of an Xbox One release.

It was pretty bad when Fairy-Type was confirmed, but pre-game judgment against Mega Evolution has gone beyond what Fairies started in less than half its time frame. From accusations of ripping-off Digimon, people dusting off their old Serebii accounts just to spit on the franchise they clung to since RBY, to claiming they're "literally hollering against the screens" of their computers (my personal favorite)...this is classic insensitivity, at its finest.

I do my best to keep off that side of the digital neighborhood. Personally I don't see it shaking things up as much as everyone claims, but even THAT much isn't confirmed yet. People just need to get a copy of the games in their hands and quit being so unrealistic...
    TOTALLY AGREE.

get the game, THEN moan when you have something to properly justify it at least.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Xbox one release. I lol'd, then agreed.
    I agree with you here, people will not know how this change will work out until more information is released, or, better yet, when they have copies of the games themselves.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-Gen VI
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 150+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

Just a bit of speculation, I think the MegaEvos might tie into Team Flare or the overall story. They could be some sort of mutation that Team Flare developed where they can force a Pokemon to evolve when it normally wouldn't. If it was done via genetics, It might also have something to do with why there is a MewTwo who apparently is not the original MewTwo (re-created by Flare?), and who also has a Mega-Evo.
    Feel free to add on or correct me if I have wrong info :P
    I need a new signature :V

Quote Originally Posted by turtwig9 View Post
    TOTALLY AGREE.

get the game, THEN moan when you have something to properly justify it at least.
    On the contrary, some people (in fact a lot) are acting like these MegaEvolutions are the best thing since sliced bread when they actually don't know about any potential negative repercussions on the game that could occur if GF has misjudged it. I think they should get the game and then sing about how great MegaEvolutions are to their heart's content, then they have something to properly justify it at least.

There are so many pokemon I want to have mega evos but probably won't get them. But if I had to choose one it would be glalie. Glalie got screwed over in terms of stats, and it is one of my favorite pokemon. I'm really excited to see what's to come.
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    On the contrary, some people (in fact a lot) are acting like these MegaEvolutions are the best thing since sliced bread when they actually don't know about any potential negative repercussions on the game that could occur if GF has misjudged it. I think they should get the game and then sing about how great MegaEvolutions are to their heart's content, then they have something to properly justify it at least.
    yep! agree with that too. ^_^

WAY to many conclusions are being drawn when we have little information and no experiance with these yet. but i just think we should be happy that a new game is coming out rather than any drawn conclusion such as that.

Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    You're just singling us out. Not all of us are treating this the best thing in the world, that's as bias as saying the Digmon anime is better than the Pokemon anime, Gen 1+2 better than the others, etc. I want to see how this goes, not treat it like slice bread, but I am not going to attack GF for 'ruining' Pokemon or 'jumping the shark'.

Page 104 of 658 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast