Page 11 of 658 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 13_luckynumber View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why the this whole thing is confirmed just bc we have a cover? Can't people fake that?
    because... serebii said so!! lol and its all been translated

MegaBlaziken.......if being used for copetitive battling....where would it stand? blazikenn is already a part of ubers.....with speed boost MegaBlaziken could be terron....adn lol i liked the idea of MegaLuvdis ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No, it's not. It totally makes sense given what else has happened within the games already, even the very first generation.
    Please explain how it "totally makes sense" that a fully evolved, second-stage Pokemon should be able to evolve again. Nothing about this makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    What if MegaSpritzee is Excalibur?
    Err- what?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Mega Masquerain Please GameFreak!
    That could actually work extremely well..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    What if MegaSpritzee is Excalibur?
    I assume you mean MegaHonedge, right? Seeing as Spritzee is a bird, it would be strange for it to turn into a sword, even if it is MegaEvolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    but all these forme change thingies of older pokemon just makes me feels like they're raping my childhood.
    Aaand I'm going to take the liberty of perscribing you a large dosage of chill pills.

Your childhood is exactly where it was before: in your memories, and more importantly, in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus View Post
    Please explain how it "totally makes sense" that a fully evolved, second-stage Pokemon should be able to evolve again. Nothing about this makes sense.
    Because they're basically just form changes, which we've had since Gen III.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai1994 View Post
    Where does it confirm that they only exist in battle? I can't seem to find it...

Also. If it is, in fact, only during battles... I keep thinking that if that's the case.. "Blaziken digivolve to... MegaBlaziken..!" (Sorry, I just can't stop imagining that...
    I know! It is ridiculous, but difficult to not think about! XD

Like Honedge unsheathing itself in battle!

And MegaMew. If we get it, it shall be awesome. I mean, they give Mewtwo a Mega Form? They must give Mew one, too, which would should have Prankster or Magic Bounce! >83

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    I really hope we see a MegaVolcarnoa..that would be amazing.
    Both a MegaVolcarona, and echoing the previous statement of another user here, a MegaMasquerain. It would be the coolest.

Oh, and if people would kindly refer to my signature. The utter beauty <3 (art is not mine though please I found it on tumblr)
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I'm guessing mega evolutions are only temporary, we can see with Mewtwo that it's mega form can change back to it's normal form.

Wow this thread is exploding. I lost my last two posts here.

How about MegaSamurott? Water/Fighting?
    Hmmm.... And MegaInfernape? UnquestionableBadass.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Do regular non-mega form pokemon get the eviolite boost?

My Wonderful Blaziken from Emerald, with many Frontier Symbols under his belt had better be able to enter this Mega-form.

The hype train rolls on! Day 1 purchase!
    (Seriously since we know that the resale prices of Pokemon games remain high, its always worth getting it immediately).
    Regigigas will rule the world! after he finishes his 5 million year nap...

Quote Originally Posted by Tytus View Post
    Except you're misinterpreting this. Nowhere does it say that this is another totally different evolution. They're still the same Pokemon.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Thoughts:

Interesting concept, hopefully it doesn't increase the "mega" Pokemon's stats, merely rearranges them or gives the Pokemon a new ability and appearance. I'm also loving that it's only in-battle, as I can see this being akin to the "limit attacks" used in Final Fantasy or something, or similar to Darmanitan's form change. In other words, this can be pulled off quite well if Gamefreak knows what they're doing as opposed to simply going nuts redesigning, retyping, and re-statting everything.

Also, I DEMAND an Awakened Sandslash.

Image drawn by me~

http://media.tumblr.com/8f6090826b7e...gMA1qz4rgp.png

Mega-Altaria confirmed everybody!!! Oh my god these leaks I cannot
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

International hype anthem of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mnzqWlm59A

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    Y Team (new!; Lucina): Combusken, Aerodactyl, Frogadier, Gloom, Whirlipede, lol
    Shinies: Abomasnow, Floette, Zubat, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Relicanth, Gyarados, Illumise

I hope there will be MegaLugia, MegaPalkia, MegaDialga, MegaArcheops, MegaGarchomp and MegaSalamence.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Does anyone else think Mega Ampharos look like someone from a L'Oreal Commercial?
    Anyways, they look kinda cool, but I hope the concept don't get overused

Quote Originally Posted by Bardische View Post
    This opens up some problems though. Would this basically mean for Pokemon like Absol or Mawile, that this would be a temporary solution to an evolution UNTIL they get an evolution? What if they somehow gain a permanent evolution. Would then they lose the ability to Mega-Evolve, since it would only work for the original form the Mega-Evo was introduced for? It's so weird, but at the same time just messing with my curiosity. Or is this basically "here's your goddamn evolution. If you don't like it, then remove the item/don't do the method used and never use them again".

What's funny is because most of them look like the cheap fantasized fanarts people have been making for years. Come on, that Absol is a Visual Kei edition evolution.
    This is exactly my fear.
    Instead of giving them a proper evolution, all they're given is a form change...

Or it's something like: "We just came up with much better designs for old Pokémon. They look so boring after all... Hmm, Well... bummer... we can't change that anymore... ... .... Wait! Let's give them a form change and call it MegaEvolution!"

my 3DS-Code: 1779 - 0543 - 6868

MEGA XERNEAS and MEGA YVELTAL in PokeMon X2 / PokeMon Y2 ???

Just imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    I'm assuming no, though it isn't confirmed simply because mega evolutions seem to be temporary, and it would make certain Pokemon (if we're assuming only certain pokemon get mega evolutions) OP to the point of being broken. I don't want to deal with an eviolite Mewtwo.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I think that they should do a lot of mega evolutions for the weaker fully evolved pokemon, like Tauros. Imagine Tauros turning into a giant bull with the fiercest horns on any pokemon and a mane of pure gold! You'll have to back up.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    We don't know that yet but I guess not since these "Mega things" only happen in-battle.

Quote Originally Posted by RzK View Post
    Wow this thread is exploding. I lost my last two posts here.

How about MegaSamurott? Water/Fighting?
    Hmmm.... And MegaInfernape? UnquestionableBadass.
    It would use Honedge as weapons like Rhyperior uses Geodude.

And... my favourite generation IV Pokemon getting it... yes, YES! And it shall have Sheer Force!

Mega Evolutions seem like a good way to give new Abilities aside from changing previous normal ones, adding them and Dream World Abilities.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

I'm sure we are getting MegaCharizard.
    Every kid's dream.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Quote Originally Posted by GatedSunOne View Post
    Soul Edge/Soul Calibur confirmed playable in Pokemon XY. XD

I'm not sure how far they plan on taking MegaForms this Gen, but seeing as how Legends and normal pokes can tap into it the sky's the bloody limit. I'm excited for MegaBlaziken alone, but if they make some for Milotic or Dialga...heck, even Dunsparce could use one!

That new gym Leader is likely to be the final one, too. Megas don't follow a single Type pattern; so unless she just hands out Mega Stones she'll be the first Leader in years not to run a mono-type gym. She's going to prove to be...a massive headache...
    I would say that she's likely a fighting leader, but she does know about a lot abouwt the mega pokemon and use at least one, like MLucario.
    And yeah mega dunsparce, with a fairy buff. HIDE YOUR DRAGONS HIDE YOUR UBERS.
    BLAH

Page 11 of 658 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast