Page 12 of 658 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Well, I think this is one of the worst ideas gamefreak pulled so far.
    Looks more like a digimon ripoff. Mega digivolve?

Anyways, now that they're there, they'll better give every pokemon one then otherwise the ones that can pull it off will be hugely overused.
    ...All right, this BS about pokemon suddenly becoming Digimon over this is getting ridiculous.
    It's your opinion, fine. But honestly, do you have any idea how much more popular Pokemon is over Digimon? Why would Nintendo consider copying off another copyright when Pokemon's been out longer and has three times its fanbase...? Wouldn't it "seem" to be vice versa? And if it were, look at where Digimon stands right now...

Rant aside, MegaFormes are suspected to be a battle form, so "overuse" is also non-issue should that be true. If Mega Stones must be held to tap into them, it will prove to be a deterrent for some competitive players: Absol and Mawile are pathetic as is, so unless Mega Stones activate with priority they will still take considerable damage before making the "mega-switch".

This same issue came up when Meloetta first hit the scene, too. The fact her Normal/Fighting forme is battle-exclusive really holds her back, and I feel the same will hold true to weaker pokemon who get mega transformations.
    ...A wise one once told me love was like a pokemon battle. You can fight it, you can run away from it; or you can end up without any balls when the opportunity arises.

FC: 2964-8693-8509

If we get mega herecross, I will go crazy in happinsss. I personally think these mega evolutions will be temporary.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I highly doubt they will nerf the Legendaries With this Mega-Evolution thing (Except Mewtwo, duh)
    That would kinda ruin them, imo. they don't need to be stronger. Luvdisc does...

If this were fake, whoever made these would have the time of his life laughing at us all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hellohoho View Post
    MEGA XERNEAS and MEGA YVELTAL in PokeMon X2 / PokeMon Y2 ???

Just imagine.
    That could actually work..but i want Pokemon Z

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    I never said they did. Learn how to read (and type).

I just don't like the concept. If they really wanted to add it so badly, why wait till the 6th gen? I've never been annoyed with new pokemon, but all these forme change thingies of older pokemon just makes me feels like they're raping my childhood.
    Learn how to be a better person and not a total jerk. Also your childhood shouldn't feel raped because it's in the past and you can still go back to play the original games.

Aggrons my favorite Pokemon if you couldn't tell.

Spoiler:- Fan Art by Ruth-Tay [url:

3DS friend code: 2148-8147-1931

How about MegaSkarmory or even non-mega skarmory with eviolite? We need more info on how "mega evolution" works.

MegaMetagross. Just imagine it. It could be a literal tank.

This one concept has so much potential, it's unbelievable.

(On a side-note, I now understand why they upped the character limit for Pokémon names this gen :P)
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Aaand I'm going to take the liberty of perscribing you a large dose of chill pills.

Your childhood is exactly where it was before: in your memories, and more importantly, in the past.
    well said

Ive been a Pokémon Fan since Red/Blue first came out in the UK all those years ago before most of the people complaining were even born...

I do not feel this diminishes my childhood memories and I do not feel like a part of my soul has died! infact im glad I got to experience every game released as I got to see how the games have evolved from Gameboy to 3DS and I will always have those memories .

If anything I feel sorry for people playing now that they never got to experience any of the old games (before social media back in the day when all you had where your friends and a Prima Official Guide to help you)

my point is: bring on the new games!!! and bring on these new forms!!! if people don't like it don't buy it!!

I am 100% certain Sabeleye is going to get a Mega Evoultion

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Pretty intresting concept, I guess this could work well as a strategy for competitive gaming.

MegaHydreigon; take my money right now!
    3DS Fiend Code: 2595 - 0335 - 5087

FT Dream Ball ♀

FT Moon Ball ♀

Got Pokerus too if requested

LF Dream Ball ♀

Speaking of Farrah Abraham. Does anyone else think the Mega-Evolution was 'invented' just for the sake of competetive battling?
    It could be something Team Flare was wobbeling around With.

I wonder if the second Mewtwo form we heard about that was supposed to look like Mew was really just MegaMew.
    My current shinies:

And how about MegaReshiZekYurem?
    Mega suits the Original Unova Dragon the best.

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Meh, I wish they just would have gone with regular evolutions instead.
    To the gentleman who just said that...would you care to die?

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    If we get mega herecross, I will go crazy in happinsss. I personally think these mega evolutions will be temporary.
    Yeah they are temporary. When using a Mega Stone the Pokemon turn into MegaPokémon but only in-battle.

I think all the pseudo legends are gonna get Mega Forms.

Just so Lance, Steven and Cynthia can laugh at you.

I do hope that unevolved and not fully evolved pokemon get mega forms.

MegaDelibird with Magic Guard.

Time to be on the naughty list bro.

The biggest problem I have found with this is that well, I love battling with normal Lucario and Ampharos. I don't want them to be outclassed by their "megas". I hope mega's stay a bit separate if they are an actual boost in BST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Yeah they are temporary. When using a Mega Stone the Pokemon turn into MegaPokémon but only in-battle.
    I love this. This would make it great. I mean literally I would love this idea if this was true, but no one knows yet.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do regular non-mega form pokemon get the eviolite boost?
    I'm guessing that they don't since all the Pokemon we know that get Mega forms currently do not get the Eviolite boost, they are either the last stage of their evolution line or have no evolution. We might need the Pokemon to be holding the Mega Stone for them to be able to use their Mega form, which would mean that they can't use Eviolite anyway.

I wonder if it will happen similar to Imposter Ditto animation

I actually don't like mega absol much. it's just regular absol with emo floppy hair

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

I wonder if GF will make a MegaRaichu/MegaPikachu. Absolutely I guess! Will it be bad*ss or even cuter to attract the little kids?

I wonder if GF will make a MegaRaichu/MegaPikachu. Absolutely I guess! Will it be bad*ss or even cuter to attract the little kids?
    most likely mega Pikachu for Ash

Page 12 of 658 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast