Page 13 of 658 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

So I'm hoping that there's only going to be one mega stone, so that only one Pokemon on your team can Mega evolve, this would make it a bit fair for all the non-mega Pokemon out there. So i could transform the minute it gets sent out for battle maybe?

I don't know what to think of this...I'm so confused I need more information! But I love MegaMawile though. I just want to know how these are different from regular evolution besides the whole in battle thing.

Geez ...... Just imagine how MegaDeoxys and MegaLatios would look like?
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 8th August 2013 at 7:34 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    I never said they did. Learn how to read (and type).

I just don't like the concept. If they really wanted to add it so badly, why wait till the 6th gen? I've never been annoyed with new pokemon, but all these forme change thingies of older pokemon just makes me feels like they're raping my childhood.
    Really?

How many times does it have to be said, that they aren't going to use every concept known to man and put it in a single generation.

Maybe this exists because they wanted to do a DNA theme, finally, and they decided what better way to have the game be about DNA, by including things like Mega Evolution, which might be a result of manipulating a Pokemon's DNA.

Please explain how any of the previous generations would've made sense to include such a feature?

1. The two generation about a team trying to take over the Pokemon world.
    2. The Generation where one team wanted more land, the other more water
    3. The Generation where the boss wanted his own universe
    4. The Generation where Pokemon were being liberated from humans

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    So I'm hoping that there's only going to be one mega stone, so that only one Pokemon on your team can Mega evolve, this would make it a bit fair for all the non-mega Pokemon out there. So i could transform the minute it gets sent out for battle maybe?

I don't know what to think of this...I'm so confused I need more information! But I love MegaMawile though. I just want to know how these are different from regular evolution besides the whole in battle thing.
    I'd rather Mega Stones be limited to 1 per battle for online, and not only one per trainer.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    I actually don't like mega absol much. it's just regular absol with emo floppy hair
    And wings

I suppose I should be happy mawile is getting a boost. Isn't it weird how fully evolved pokemon get them..do they really need It?

I hope their names don't actually get mega before their name in battle.

if it is Item based (Mega Stone) and the Item keeps the same name with every Pokémon you will only be able to use one in competitive play

I can imagine the Method for this evolution is either through some machine, or as you guys said: Some very rare stone

Mega Flygon. Please let there be a Mega Flygon.

No wonder they called this the biggest scoop of the century. Wasn't expecting this at all.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

But we all agree that MegaAmpharos is fabulous and people will deal.
    3DS Friend Code: 0404 - 7523 - 0951 - Feel free to add me

X Team (Dale): Kangaskhan, Weavile, Starmie, Garchomp, Chansey, Gliscor
    OR Team: Sceptile, Sableye, Aggron, Milotic, Altaria, Manectric
    AS Team (new copy, ugh): Undecided
    As of December 13, I lost my copy of Alpha Sapphire, and over half of my competitive Pokemon and shinies + event legendaries with it. The worst f*** up in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by PMG View Post
    if it is Item based (Mega Stone) and the Item keeps the same name with every Pokémon you will only be able to use one in competitive play
    Yeah I guess so. Probably the Pokémon has to be holding the Megastone to turn into a MegaPokémon to Megaboost his stats and Megachange the typing in some Megacases.

Megaeverything!

A good thing to note is that all of thes MegaEvos all are for the more natural looking mon and add onto what exists in a nonintrusive way, or give the mon a more complete look. Which is a perfect example of why Flygon should get one. Come on MFlygon!

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    I actually don't like mega absol much. it's just regular absol with emo floppy hair
    It can also now be used to counter entry hazards, so he's finally more usable. Just like gen 3, only better.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Every Pokemon should've Mega forme tbh... Like why is it only limited to certain Pokemon and most have solid stat competitively. Mega Forme should've been more for Underused/Neverused Pokes rather than buffing powerful ones..

Like really Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Corsola, Spinda and handful more Pokemon are always forgotten!
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

[70/20/92/120/122/90]

That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

I think it looks like a really good idea.
    Friend Codes -

Pokemon X - 0834-2428-7190 - Name: Sage
    Safari - Panpour, Frogadier & Wartortle.

Pokemon Pearl ~ 2323 0057 2065 - Name: Three

It will be like Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, just a forme name. It will be just Mawile in battle probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post
    Every Pokemon should've Mega forme tbh... Like why is it only limited to certain Pokemon and most have solid stat competitively. Mega Forme should've been more for Underused/Neverused Pokes rather than buffing powerful ones..

Like really Dunsparce, Farfetch'd, Luvdisc, Corsola, Spinda and handful more Pokemon are always forgotten!
    We don't know this is all there is. They will have just shown a variety.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I can't wait to see the competitive battles on youtube with these pokemon on them. I might even give competitive battling a try myself, seeing this update.
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

MegaMetapod, MegaRatata, MegaZubat!

Well, since we're all making a wishlist, I could really want MegaHoundoom or MegaWeavile. MegaMetagross

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveemaster View Post

Maybe they will get Mega Forms and those just haven't been revealed yet.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

also does this mean Ampharos will get Dragon Pulse this Gen or will it be relying on a Hidden Power Dragon

This is awesome news! No wonder it was the scoop of the century!!

Electric/Dragon Ampharos is cool, but
    Mega Absol with Magic Bounce... is awesome!

Megaplusle and Megaminun; killing the world with cuteness. Also, mega vanilux as a banana split.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Nintendo sure doesn't want Pokemon to become one of its old nostalgic series that they are known for.
    With the introduction of newtwo, fairy type and now mega evolution they are completely rewamping a franchise that once was my favorite example of 'don't fix what ain't broken'.

the small genwunner inside of me feels like he has been stabbed in the front countless times
    Last edited by Endless; 8th August 2013 at 7:40 PM.

MegaAbsol With Magic Bounce will probably be overused competetivly. lol
    Or not.. I don't know

Page 13 of 658 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast