Page 153 of 658 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Mega Meganium used Mega Drain!
    Mega Kangaskan used Mega Punch!
    Do you think that these mega evos will get temporary signature moves?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    As is everyone else

I'm hoping MegaMagikarp with Water/Fairy.
    Why water/fairy? If ever Gyarados should be water/dragon..
    "Hoenn the Birthland of Masquerain. We shall return to it soon..."

"Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire... Wishlist: Mega Masquerain"

@Masquerainite ~ Bug/Water [Pranskter] (BS: 70/50/92/100/122/80)

Back to Hoenn

As is everyone else

I'm hoping MegaMagikarp with Water/Fairy.
    I'm hoping for MegaSwampert with Sturdy. Water/Ground is my favourite type combo, so I wouldn't mind if it remains Water/Ground.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    I'm hoping for MegaSwampert with Sturdy. Water/Ground is my favourite type combo, so I wouldn't mind if it remains Water/Ground.
    I'd rather it have Sap Sipper.

For the lolz.

For the lolz.
    Sap Sipper probably is the best ability for Swampert. If only it would make sense for Swampert to have it... (Sap Sipper is Herbivorous in Japanese, and Swampert doesn't exactly strike me as a herbivore)

Mega Serperior.

It's Mega Superior.

Anyway, Blaziken getting a Mega Evolution is going to look out of place if the other 17 starters don't get the same treatment...and since it's event-only, does that mean we'll go through 17 events till they make a remake/sequel?

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Sap Sipper probably is the best ability for Swampert. If only it would make sense for Swampert to have it... (Sap Sipper is Herbivorous in Japanese, and Swampert doesn't exactly strike me as a herbivore)
    Well, it's not like it's got sharp teeth...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Anyway, Blaziken getting a Mega Evolution is going to look out of place if the other 17 starters don't get the same treatment...and since it's event-only, does that mean we'll go through 17 events till they make a remake/sequel?
    Maybe they'll just make the Hoenn Megas event-only, or make the Hoenn Megas the only Megas

because Hurrn Curnfurmed

I would like to see a Maga Blastoise, actually! That would be awesome!

Anyway, I want to see a Unova Poke go Mega, like Druddigon, Heatmor, and/or Durant.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

The one thing I hope with Mega Evolutions is that we'll get cross-gen evos and prevos
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 11th August 2013 at 4:48 PM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Traveling with Korrina through the nearby mountains
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

If the rumor is true about us getting the Kanto starters as a gift, maybe they'll get Megaforms too

I kinda doubt that, Mr.Munchlax. Sorry, but I seriously doubt that. People love new pre-gen Evos, and I don't think that Mega Evos will change that.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

If we get more Mega Evolution it would make perfect sense that Eevee gets a Mega Eevee after all its the Evolution pokemon!!!! It'll stay normal type but its stat should high rocket so can be as a viable option as its other bretheren..
    "Hoenn the Birthland of Masquerain. We shall return to it soon..."

"Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire... Wishlist: Mega Masquerain"

@Masquerainite ~ Bug/Water [Pranskter] (BS: 70/50/92/100/122/80)

Back to Hoenn

For the lolz.
    Well considering Swamperts only usable ability is Torrent (because Damp isn't helping anyone), Sap Sipper would really help remove some of Swamperts counters.
    It'd be a overpowered but there's like over 100 new Pokemon so who knows lol.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    I kinda doubt that, Mr.Munchlax. Sorry, but I seriously doubt that. People love new pre-gen Evos, and I don't think that Mega Evos will change that.
    Yes, Mega Evolution might not change that, but remember that Unova did not have any past generation Pokemon evolve or devolve, either.

But we do have Sylveon, so all hope is not lost...

I have officially claimed Mew.

Quote Originally Posted by bloocookies View Post
    If the rumor is true about us getting the Kanto starters as a gift, maybe they'll get Megaforms too
    ...Am I the only one hyped for the possibility of Mega Venusaur?

Just this colossal flower, bulging muscles everywhere, and a face that scares children.

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Yes, Mega Evolution might not change that, but remember that Unova did not have any past generation Pokemon evolve or devolve, either.
    That was kind of part of the "point" of Unova, though; Kalos isn't going for the "fresh start" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Well considering Swamperts only usable ability is Torrent (because Damp isn't helping anyone), Sap Sipper would really help remove some of Swamperts counters.
    It'd be a overpowered but there's like over 100 new Pokemon so who knows lol.
    Well it would be pretty broken, but who cares, no weakness sap sipper Swampert FTW
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Well, it's not like it's got sharp teeth...
    In real life, amphibians are largely carnivorous and since Swampert is an amphibian (or at least based on amphibians) it comes across as a carnivore to me. I know real life doesn't always correlate with Pokemon, but it hasn't been officially said what Swampert's diet is. Even on Bulbapedia it says that there is a good chance that it feeds on other Pokemon that live in swamps such as like Barboach.

Lol are people seriously suggesting Sap Sipper Swampert...? No weaknesses at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningWhiteKyurem View Post
    Lol are people seriously suggesting Sap Sipper Swampert...? No weaknesses at all.
    We've had Sableye and Spiritomb whose typings posses no natural weakneses and the Tynamo line whose ability negates their only weakness, so it has happened before and shouldn't be dismissed solely for the reason that it provides no weaknesses. Besides, all of the MegaEvos revealed so far have powerful abilities, so it would make sense for MegaSwampert to get one as well, and Sap Sipper is likely the best ability for it.
    Last edited by bolter1; 11th August 2013 at 5:17 PM.

I wonder if there's another MegaPokemon revealed that hasn't been thought much about yet.
    M16 brought us two new 'forms' for existing Pokemon, the awakened Mewtwo and the disc Genesect.
    The awakened Mewtwo was found out to be MegaMewtwo, so I wonder if the disc'll appear as MegaGenesect.

Mega Serperior.

It's Mega Superior.

I don't think all the starters will get Mega Evoultions..just a couple of them..

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Mega Serperior.

It's Mega Superior.

That snake would be so epic if it received one.
    And I agree with you, it's only fair to give the others some as well.

Quote Originally Posted by myriada View Post
    I wonder if there's another MegaPokemon revealed that hasn't been thought much about yet.
    M16 brought us two new 'forms' for existing Pokemon, the awakened Mewtwo and the disc Genesect.
    The awakened Mewtwo was found out to be MegaMewtwo, so I wonder if the disc'll appear as MegaGenesect.
    I actually had this exact thought a while ago! While the disc Genesect wouldn't really be a major change (and could essentially be a part of its battle animation or something), I think it could work as a Mega evolution for Genesect, boosting speed at least.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I actually had this exact thought a while ago! While the disc Genesect wouldn't really be a major change (and could essentially be a part of its battle animation or something), I think it could work as a Mega evolution for Genesect, boosting speed at least.
    What's Disc Genesect?

Hey guys..i am just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I think Mega Evolutions for current standalone Pokémon (Mawile, Absol and Kangaskhan) is so that some Pokémon can stay unevolved, mainly so not every Pokémon ends up as a 2-3 evolutionary family. This might change for Kangaskhan in case it gets a prevolution, but Mawile and Absol will likely stay standalones for now.
    I hope that not the case, mega evolutions should not replace pre evo or standard evo

Page 153 of 658 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast