Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

if Blaziken needs Blazikenite to become Mega Blaziken

does that mean Sylveon needs the Carbuncle to become Mega Sylveon

Fairy/Fairy, and covered in boils and ribbons

Quote Originally Posted by Autis-misc View Post
    That joke

your head
    I'm pretty sure a joke has to make sense in some fashion.

N, would've been the one to use if it was going to be a joke about Jenny and a Character being related.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Furret Master View Post
    I do think it's good that Mawile and Absol are getting a boost from this. Many people (including me) have said that these two have needed something, so a boost in the form of Mega Evolution is pretty awesome. Ampharos is still an odd one with the Dragon addition, but Dragon is cool, so I'm not opposed. As for Blaziken and Lucario, they seem like odd ones a bit, but I really do like the designs.

Now if only they will make Mega evolutions for the ferret-esque Pokemon...
    Mega-Furret. With even more fur than before, making it Mega-cute. It's a win-win situation... as long as Mega-Furret still stays as cute as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Blaziken needs Blazikenite to become Mega Blaziken

does that mean Sylveon needs the Carbuncle to become Mega Sylveon

Fairy/Fairy, and covered in boils and ribbons
    Fairy/Fairy = 4x damage to dragons
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

if Mega Mewtwo is a GameCube

is the Y form of Mewtwo a Wii

motion controls confirmed

WHAT wHY GAMEFREAK WHY THIS IS GREAT BUT AT THE SAME TIME TERRIFYING

99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Okay, so I really don't know how to feel about the Megas... I think I'll need to better understand it before I pass judgement or anything. Worst case scenario is that it's a game feature that I won't utilise. No biggie.

Although if Blaziken is done, then it is only right, to me, at least, that all starters should get this treatment. Water / Steel Blastoise, Fire / Dragon Charizard... Type change of some sort for Feraligatr, Sceptile, Samurott and Serperior... Yeah.

Only question is this: if Mega is only temporary, then by what criteria do we decide if something gets a regular evolution or a Mega? Why does Mawile get a Mega and not a regular?
    My thoughts with regards to a Sound type. Comments, feedback, etc, would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    Do french people ride goats freely in their country?

isn't Bouffalant just Mega Tauros

Mega Miltank confirmed Normal/Fairy

Fairies with boobs
    DAT AFRO MANG!!! It's just magical.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    BST means less than you might think. The MegaEvolutions could very well have the same BST, but the stats may be spread differently in order to buff a certain stat. For a perfect example, we need look no further than Scizor and Scyther: both have a BST of 500, yet Scizor outclasses Scyther by a landslide. Why is this? Mainly because Scizor is Bug/Steel instead of Bug/Flying. The Steel typing allows it to get STAB on priority moves, and grants it much better resistances. Scizor also has a different stat spread than Scyther, but their BSTs remain the same. Technician is a massive part of Scizor, but Scyther also has Technician, so the difference is not that, since there is no difference. Scyther and Scizor show that the forms may not have different BSTs from their previous forms, but can still vastly out power them as a result of an altered stat spread and different typing. I'm not even going to go into abilities, as they should be self-evident in their importance.
    You just perfectly demonstrated my previous point that it is destabilising e game and making them overpowered. GF aren't going to make these Megaevolutions by making their base stat distribution worse, not intentionally anyway., even if the total does not change. They're going to want to make them better, just like Froslass and Scizor you just mentioned. And that's why they are better; as you say better typing, better stat distribution, which will make the overpowered, along with these deadly abilities.

I still wonder if Blaziken uses Mega Stone or Blazikenite to go to MegaBlaziken. It would be pretty cool for it to happen during mid-battle.

Part of me wonders how people would've reacted if this were released on April 1st in an issue of CoroCoro.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Skies View Post
    Mega-Furret. With even more fur than before, making it Mega-cute. It's a win-win situation... as long as Mega-Furret still stays as cute as it is.
    Absolutely no objections from me with that. Honestly, I just want to have at least one of them become super epic and really powerful and not shafted as they are all considered to be. But we'll have to see what GameFreak does, I suppose.
    Let's face it: ferret-esque Pokemon are the most epic Pokemon ever (to me)!!!!!! Why can't Nintendo make ones that AREN'T NU Pokemon?!? One of these guys in standard would make me quite happy.

Started by jesusfreak94:
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9186-8386 Pokemon Found: Mienfoo, Throw, Breloom

what if Oorotto is just Mega Sudowoodo

if Mega Mewtwo is a GameCube

is the Y form of Mewtwo a Wii

motion controls confirmed
    Why would MegaMewtwo be a Gamecube...? EDIT: OH GOD I SEE IT NOW. I wish I didn't think about it.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

can we please just have a Mega Torkoal.

It be really hot.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by freezer1 View Post
    You just perfectly demonstrated my previous point that it is destabilising e game and making them overpowered. GF aren't going to make these Megaevolutions by making their base stat distribution worse, not intentionally anyway., even if the total does not change. They're going to want to make them better, just like Froslass and Scizor you just mentioned. And that's why they are better; as you say better typing, better stat distribution, which will make the overpowered, along with these deadly abilities.
    Everyone thought Black Kyurem would be overpowered but after testing it resides in OU.

what if Oorotto is just Mega Sudowoodo
    I would prefer Bonsly -> Sudowoodo -> giant cyclops tree, myself.

Or maybe it's Sudowoodo's fate to "rot" in a corner...

what if Mega Gogoat is like Captain Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Why would MegaMewtwo be a Gamecube...?
    because of the carrying handle

don't you know anything about anything

Mega anything confirmed

Maybe we will finally get Venastoise :P
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

I hope this doesn't mean that from now on we won't have "normal" evolutions given to Pokémon from older Generations...
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Skies View Post
    Exactly, it would depend on what its base stats would be after the change, which we don't know yet. I still fail to see why people automatically assume that the Mega-Pokémon will be overpowered when they don't know their base stats.

In response to your reply specifically, I don't think Blaziken gets access to a reliable recovery move. And based on my speculation that the Mega Stone or Blazikenite (or whatever it is) is used as a held item, I think the Blaziken would still be pretty fragile, enough to the point where it would probably faint before it could fully set up. But the competitive use of one specific Mega-Pokémon is for a place outside this thread.
    It could Protect while it gets the Speed it needs, but that seems a bit of a waste on Blaziken. As long as their BST doesn't increase I wouldn't mind too much, but I still can't say I agree with these Megaevolutions.

isn't Unova just America holding a Mega Stone

I demand a MegaElectrode with beautiful flowing locks.
    ... -_-' What, were you expecting a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean that from now on we won't have "normal" evolutions given to Pokémon from older Generations...
    To be honest, it's nice to see that less and less of the older Pokémon are given changes, modification-based, evolution-based, or otherwise. For any particular generation, there should be some Pokémon in it that have all of their stages introduced in the same generation as it (Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr), some Pokémon that receive evolutions later in the series (Togepi, Togetic, Togekiss), and some Pokémon that don't receive evolutions at all (Skarmory is a good example).

Christ, I just thought of MegaUnown. What is this? WHAT IS MY LIFE? Also Ampharos just became my favorite pokemon.

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 52 of 658 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast