Page 545 of 658 FirstFirst ... 445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 13,601 to 13,625 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

The mega stone hunting is going to be so tragic. We're never going to fully know if we've found them all, even then rumors are going to come flying. This brings me back to the Poke God rumors from Gen I.

I imagine they're going to give us more in the most likely remakes as well. They seem to be getting really positive feedback from the community and reviewers.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Pinsir is one of my favorites, but that is sad. Would much prefer if it became Bug/Dark or something like that, this is just silly and stupid beyond belief. Pinsir sure didn't call for becoming a Flying-type, and Bug/Flying is already the most overused type combination on earth. The ability is also really... boring? It's not like Pinsir learns a lot of useful Normal-type moves. Dissapointed, seems more like they tried to make it Mega Scyther.

That seals the deal, Mega Venusaur for me.

I doubt it'll take that long for all of them to be found, considering that they appear to be located in the exact same fashion that normal hidden items are.

The time restriction isn't going to slow anyone down, either.

Mega Pinsir looks like a monster. I love it!

Mega Pinsir looks weird.
    Mega Masquerain [Bug/Water]with Prankster

Make it happen GameFreak!!!!!

Mega Pinsir looks amazing! I'm not even a Pinsir fan but I'm glad that this might give people more reason to use the species. So far all the mega Pokemon minus Mega Kangaskhan have impressed me.

Serebii found a Banettenite,he said to stand by..Wonder what it looks like
    Hot Head 25/12/2004

3DS FC:1392 4243 2904
    Trading 1-5 gen Shinys for Kalos Shinys,Pm if interested

At this point, I think the fifth gen Pokemon are out of luck. Guess I'll just have to wait another four years for Mega Hydreigon.

Though at very least Manectric is looking almost guaranteed to get one at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Takaru View Post
    The mega stone hunting is going to be so tragic. We're never going to fully know if we've found them all, even then rumors are going to come flying. This brings me back to the Poke God rumors from Gen I.

I imagine they're going to give us more in the most likely remakes as well. They seem to be getting really positive feedback from the community and reviewers.
    I don't think this is a bad thing, when BW came out i already knew every pokemon in that gen, now with the 3ds we don't know if there are more legendaries, more mega's so we have to explore the region again.

joe found a bannetite oh snap

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    At this point, I think the fifth gen Pokemon are out of luck. Guess I'll just have to wait another four years for Mega Hydreigon.

Though at very least Manectric is looking almost guaranteed to get one at this point.
    So is Houndoom,hopefully they do
    Hot Head 25/12/2004

3DS FC:1392 4243 2904
    Trading 1-5 gen Shinys for Kalos Shinys,Pm if interested

Ghost type! Has Prankster! Holy cow! YES!
    BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

I don't see any reason to think they wouldn't have any?
    #BuyUltraviolance

It has prankster and is pure ghost

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

OH MY GOD Mega Banette is awesome plus it has Prankster! What a good morning.

Alright. That's it. Banette is going in my team.

Seriously though, I really love the design. And I'm glad it kept the type. Good choice for ability too.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Mega Banette is interesting. Looks as though it's simply wearing that doll as opposed to it being its actual body.

I'm mostly curious about its stats, though, because it would take a ton of improvement to make it usable. Having it as another Prankster Will-o-wisp user is a start, though.

I don't see any reason to think they wouldn't have any?
    The fact that they have yet to have any confirmed reports of a single fifth gen Mega Stone despite the game having been in the hands of players for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Flare Riolu View Post

Ghost type! Has Prankster! Holy cow! YES!
    Oh my God Mega Banette's design looks amazing. Ugh, these new mega Pokemon look so great; I just wish they were real evolved forms because their designs slay so much.

The fact that they have yet to have any confirmed reports of a single fifth gen Mega Stone despite the game having been in the hands of players for over a week.
    They're still finding Mega Stones now, I wouldn't throw it out the window yet. Even then distribution events are highly possible. Like I said, it could take a while before all Mega Stones are obtained.
    #BuyUltraviolance

Alright, so I have a few newbie questions relating to the new Mega feature and some rumors I have been hearing.
    First off, I understand that these stones turn you mega IN battle and are a hold Item.
    I would like to know :
    1. Please tell me these items last,like charcoal, and do not become 'used' like a berry.
    2. Is there a way to see what exactly(STAT wise) changes on a pokemon when they go mega. I mean you obviously can't see it out of battle. What's to say I wouldn't be better off with an eviolite or leftovers than wasting my time on a mega stone?
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/oirhjp.png[/IMG]

I think that if there weren't megas they would be evolutions (except those who are more than 3rd evolution).
    that's why there are so few (69 so far probably without event ones that might show up (where is the 100 base stat legend?))

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Oak
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and the amount of zubat in caves, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Shortcut to damage calculator

Quote Originally Posted by JP Sonic View Post
    Alright, so I have a few newbie questions relating to the new Mega feature and some rumors I have been hearing.
    First off, I understand that these stones turn you mega IN battle and are a hold Item.
    I would like to know :
    1. Please tell me these items last,like charcoal, and do not become 'used' like a berry.
    2. Is there a way to see what exactly(STAT wise) changes on a pokemon when they go mega. I mean you obviously can't see it out of battle. What's to say I wouldn't be better off with an eviolite or leftovers than wasting my time on a mega stone?
    1.You can use it every battle and your pokemon keeps the item.
    2.You can check his stats during the battle so..

Mega Bannette is awesomeeee, but now i want to see the whole purple thing:P

After a small drought another mega design I like. I like it because it's simple but executed well. A good contrast against the Megas who seem to have bits and pieces for the sake of having bits and pieces.

Has Prankster!
    Priority Will-o-Wisp. A lot of Mega-Sweepers will hate it.

Mega Blaziken will hate missing that High Jump Kick on the switch.

Mega Stones aren't consumed.

2. Is there a way to see what exactly(STAT wise) changes on a pokemon when they go mega.
    We're anticipating an average BST increase of 100 points for Megas, so it'll be worth consideration for most of the Pokemon that have access to Mega.

I only saw one or two so far where Mega Evolution looked like a raw deal.

The mega stone hunting is going to be so tragic. We're never going to fully know if we've found them all, even then rumors are going to come flying.
    There will probably be a list in the x and y guide book if you buy it.

Also does anyone know how to get charizards mega stone
    DARK TYPE TEAM

I personally think Mega Pinsir and Mega Medicham looks badass, just disappointed that they had to be mega evolved and not actual evolutions. Pretty confirms that Pinsir will never evolve, as well as Medicham of course. Still cool though. And Mega Banette is just awesome. Looks like a doll straight out of a nightmare.

"The circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant.
    It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    ~Mewtwo
    [3DS Friend Code : 2621 - 4042 - 6532]

Page 545 of 658 FirstFirst ... 445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast