Page 558 of 658 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608 ... LastLast
Results 13,926 to 13,950 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

does anyone have footage of when kangaskhan mega evolves?

So we have 26 Megas now, 27 including the one stone Joe just found. How many more do you think we'll get? If we add in the 5 from the trademark list we'll be at 32.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    The people who animated that episode could have very easily misconstrued the implication of Arcanine's classification just as a large number of fans have. Or they just didn't care. The lighthouse in the anime had an etching of Mewtwo on the wall despite Mewtwo not having existed for long enough or being widely-known enough for an etching of it to be made there.
    I can't help but think Mewtwo on the door wasn't actually relevant, or noticed, but more of an easter egg in part of the animators.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasimo View Post
    That awkward moment when you realize that not every battle is a double battle.
    Personally that's all I ever do post game, enjoy the greater diversity. However you can just switch. Anyways each to there own, I'll just stick with regular Gyarados. Pinsir is currently my favourite Mega followed by Blaze.

If only gyarados had X and Y counterparts. Its 2nd could have remained part Flying and gained Pinsirs ability to create Stab Return! Ah well
    Last edited by MechaBulba; 11th October 2013 at 5:21 PM.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabry00023 View Post
    I don't know if anyone knows this but we already have a MegaEvolution of Dragonite that looks like Dragonair. It's MegaGyarados. Probably many of you don't know, but actually Gyarados was supposed to be Dragonair's evo back to 1996 and Dragonite Magikarp's but they were swapped.

It's like Psyduck's and Golduck's names swapped. Butterfree being the actual evo of Venonat and Venomoth being Metapod's evo. Arcanine being a legendary but being replaced by Moltres. Many things could be different in these days. GenI is full of mysteries, accidental errors and last hour changes.
    1. Not true, Dragonite was always supposed to be part of the dragonair line. that is just an old rumor

2.actually golducks japanese name is still golduck, while psyducks means child duck. it would make no sense for golducks name to be "child" duck. so again, just a rumor.

3.Again, only rumor and it makes more sense for the Caterpillar to evolve into a Butterfly than a moth, though this was never confirmed nor denied. it is entirely up to a person whether to believe it or not.

4.Arcanine was NEVER part of the bird trio, it was named the "legendary" pokemon because it is based of the legend of Ceasar, a dog, spirit thing that protected a village.

Those are old rumors that propped up and are not Fact in any way.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    The people who animated that episode could have very easily misconstrued the implication of Arcanine's classification just as a large number of fans have. Or they just didn't care.
    TCG, games and anime are supposed to be done as a whole. :]

Anyway, Mega Bannete was probably the best Mega Evo revealed today. Mega Alakazam seems like a boss too.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaBulba View Post
    All are great candidates! Manectric is a personal favourite of mine so I pick the dog.
    i have manectricite but NOBODY WANTS TO GIVE ME A MANECTRIC -__-

wish that gyarados mega become water dragon or keep his flying type then water dark now he got 5 weakness T.T
    Welcome Gen VI

even i dont i care about him i still think he is badass trainer to

Quote Originally Posted by Zephous View Post
    Did serebii try the Ralts trade in both versions? The stone could differ in each.
    I don't know. I just think since the female gets one, it would make sense that it would work on the male too.
    3DS code: 2750-1283-2723
    LF:
    modest/timid Latios, good IVs, UT
    brave or quiet snover, w/ giga drain, 31/31/31/31/31/0 spe
    For Trade:
    HA pokemon:froakie, fletchling, pancham, goomy, chespin

non-HA pokemon with preferred natures/IVs/egg moves:

shinies:

Mega Houndoom confirmed

Mega Hounddoom the Devil Dog!!! it has solar power
    3DS code: 2750-1283-2723
    LF:
    modest/timid Latios, good IVs, UT
    brave or quiet snover, w/ giga drain, 31/31/31/31/31/0 spe
    For Trade:
    HA pokemon:froakie, fletchling, pancham, goomy, chespin

non-HA pokemon with preferred natures/IVs/egg moves:

shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I can't help but think Mewtwo on the door wasn't actually relevant, or noticed, but more of an easter egg in part of the animators.
    There is also a joke/rumor that Bill helped create Mewtwo and that is why it is on his door.

As for the megas:

Medicham: meh, cool but was never a huge fan of medicham

Heracross: poor guy looks like he was swapped with a badly made plush

Pinsir: I would NOT want to meet that terrifying thing in a dark alley

Alakazam: All hail the epic beard!!!!
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessangel17 View Post

YES!
    Oh my gosh, that evil smile!!!

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Finding out that Korrina's the Shalour City gym leader
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"

Not really impressed with Mega Houndoom's design either.

That pretty much confirms Mega Manectric too.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Gardevoir can be both male and female.

TCG, games and anime are supposed to be done as a whole.
    That doesn't mean they don't make mistakes.

They make mistakes in almost every episode. Some ARE factual.

So we have 26 Megas now, 27 including the one stone Joe just found. How many more do you think we'll get?
    I think we'll get 40, but some Mega Stones will be Event-Only.

Guessing 35 or so will actually in the game.

mega houndoom looks great

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Is Mega Houndoom still a Dark/Fire-type? I would assume that it is, but I want to be sure.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

lmao. is this really mega heracross?

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/214.shtml

they killed my favorite bug.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    That pretty much confirms Mega Manectric too.
    Since they're version exclusives, certainly. Also Sableye shouldn't be forgotten.

YAY! That's one I did want! Now for Zoroark!

Manectric is most likely getting one too!

I love all the new ones, and I'm glad there are lots to find it appears! Still not Gen V ones...

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE |
    0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

We are certainly getting a lot of mega evos. How many more could there be? Still no 5th gen megas.
    JUST A CHILLED OUT SKUNTANK GUY

MARCH OF THE SKUNTANK ARMY

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    4.Arcanine was NEVER part of the bird trio, it was named the "legendary" pokemon because it is based of the legend of Ceasar, a dog, spirit thing that protected a village.

Those are old rumors that propped up and are not Fact in any way.
    Actually Arcanine is based on a shisa, some hybrid between a dog and a lion, based on japanese mythology.

Also, saying that it's not a fact and not presenting actual quotes to prove that what you said it's actually true it's not that good either. :]

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Its stone will forever be stuck on the wrong game from the one I am getting. Hope you can buy/fine multiple of these exclusive stones otherwise who would trade away such a unique item?

He looks great though!
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

Mega Houndoom
    Aw ... I was hoping for bat " wings " like Absol's.

Maybe it'll grow on me.

Page 558 of 658 FirstFirst ... 458508548554555556557558559560561562568608 ... LastLast