Page 608 of 658 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

  1. #15176
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    You sure about that? I don't think it said so on the main site...


    As of Gen V, not for Squirtle. However, we don 't have egg data for gen IV on the site yet, so perhaps.
    Just checked a page on Smogon, and it looks like it does get all three. At least on Serebii, Dark Pulse is listed as a TM it can learn.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  2. #15177
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Mega Houndoom isn't working too well for me... It's just too frail and it takes too long to set up Sunny Day for it to be of any use. Plus no way to stem the damage from Solar Power (like leftovers or something) I'd say it would work well with a drought Ninetails but IDK if we have access to that yet.

    Mega Gyarados is meh. There's not really any advantage or disadvantage in that (Although I did trick someone into thinking I was going to mega evolve and tried Earthquake on me)

    Will say though that Mega Gardevoir, Mega Scizor, and Mega Gengar have been doing wonders for me. Will try Mega Tyranitar once I get X back from a friend and can collect the exclusive stones.

  3. #15178
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Mega Houndoom isn't working too well for me... It's just too frail and it takes too long to set up Sunny Day for it to be of any use. Plus no way to stem the damage from Solar Power (like leftovers or something) I'd say it would work well with a drought Ninetails but IDK if we have access to that yet.

    Mega Gyarados is meh. There's not really any advantage or disadvantage in that (Although I did trick someone into thinking I was going to mega evolve and tried Earthquake on me)

    Will say though that Mega Gardevoir, Mega Scizor, and Mega Gengar have been doing wonders for me. Will try Mega Tyranitar once I get X back from a friend and can collect the exclusive stones.
    Drought Ninetales is indeed available, through Friend Safari, so I'd try to look for one if you want to keep trying Houndoom. As for Gyarados, I'd say it seems to fulfill a bulky role better, or at least the stats suggest that. Lack of Leftovers hurts, though, so I kind of agree.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  4. #15179
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The House That Never Was
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Mega Houndoom isn't working too well for me... It's just too frail and it takes too long to set up Sunny Day for it to be of any use. Plus no way to stem the damage from Solar Power (like leftovers or something) I'd say it would work well with a drought Ninetails but IDK if we have access to that yet.

    Mega Gyarados is meh. There's not really any advantage or disadvantage in that (Although I did trick someone into thinking I was going to mega evolve and tried Earthquake on me)

    Will say though that Mega Gardevoir, Mega Scizor, and Mega Gengar have been doing wonders for me. Will try Mega Tyranitar once I get X back from a friend and can collect the exclusive stones.
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Drought Ninetales is indeed available, through Friend Safari, so I'd try to look for one if you want to keep trying Houndoom. As for Gyarados, I'd say it seems to fulfill a bulky role better, or at least the stats suggest that. Lack of Leftovers hurts, though, so I kind of agree.
    My Friend Safari actually has Drought Ninetales, so feel free to add me if you want to find one!

    I wholeheartedly agree with you on Mega Gardevoir, though: the thing is an unstoppable force of nature! It wipes out entire teams of Pokemon about as quickly as Aegislash does with Shadow Sneak and three Swords Dances (which is a lot easier to set up than people were predicting).
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé


    Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon


        Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:


  5. #15180
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    884

    Default

    So which are the best or most useful mega pokemon?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

  6. #15181
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, NY
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Does anyone know if it is possible to get more than one of charizardite Y? I am trying to get charizardite x but I have nothing to trade and I am wondering if it's possible to by two from the guy in the stone shop?
    My CURRENT Team For Pokemon X and Y:

    MY FRIEND SAFARI: ,,

  7. #15182
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    3,085

    Default

    I'm still a mixed bag on Mega Evos.

    On one hand, quite a few of the are amazing! Mega Blaziken, Mega Gengar, Mega Areodactyl, Mega Medicham and Mega Charizard Y look FANTASTIC and are actually demons in battle. Mega Charizard Y has one of my favorite designs for Pokemon ever.

    On the other hand, I feel like Mega's are wasted, useless or crippling. Many of them go onto Pokemon who don't need buffs (Gengar, Blaziken, Mewtwo) don't really improve the Pokemon (Garchomp and Gyarados, for example) and, unfortunately, replace what should have been proper freaking evolutions for many Pokemon (Mega Absol, Mawile, Houndoom, Mancentric all should have been proper evolutions. Not glorified forms) none of them deserve to have two.

    And Megazard X offends me on nearly every level with it's existence.

    I want Megas to exist, they work splendidly on 3-stage lines or lines that didn't really need further evos (Aerodactyl and Kangaskhan), but I feel it's being wasted or crippling certain Pokemon

  8. #15183
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Hamburg, NY
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    I'm still a mixed bag on Mega Evos.

    On one hand, quite a few of the are amazing! Mega Blaziken, Mega Gengar, Mega Areodactyl, Mega Medicham and Mega Charizard Y look FANTASTIC and are actually demons in battle. Mega Charizard Y has one of my favorite designs for Pokemon ever.

    On the other hand, I feel like Mega's are wasted, useless or crippling. Many of them go onto Pokemon who don't need buffs (Gengar, Blaziken, Mewtwo) don't really improve the Pokemon (Garchomp and Gyarados, for example) and, unfortunately, replace what should have been proper freaking evolutions for many Pokemon (Mega Absol, Mawile, Houndoom, Mancentric all should have been proper evolutions. Not glorified forms) none of them deserve to have two.

    And Megazard X offends me on nearly every level with it's existence.

    I want Megas to exist, they work splendidly on 3-stage lines or lines that didn't really need further evos (Aerodactyl and Kangaskhan), but I feel it's being wasted or crippling certain Pokemon
    I agree almost 100% on everything but Megacharizard X. I thought he was an awesome mega, I just thought it was garbage that he was the only one besides mewtwo to get two megas. So unfair...

    I also thought that medicham, manectric, banette, abomasnow, meanwhile, and gardevoir, (while awesome megas) should have NOT been done and there should have been more popular renditions in their place (Sceptile, johto starters, dragonite, there are literally dozens of better choices!!) not to mention that a few pokemon got TWO megas while a few others that are uber popular got ZERO...
    My CURRENT Team For Pokemon X and Y:

    MY FRIEND SAFARI: ,,

  9. #15184
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The City by the Bay
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    I'm still a mixed bag on Mega Evos.

    On one hand, quite a few of the are amazing! Mega Blaziken, Mega Gengar, Mega Areodactyl, Mega Medicham and Mega Charizard Y look FANTASTIC and are actually demons in battle. Mega Charizard Y has one of my favorite designs for Pokemon ever.

    On the other hand, I feel like Mega's are wasted, useless or crippling. Many of them go onto Pokemon who don't need buffs (Gengar, Blaziken, Mewtwo) don't really improve the Pokemon (Garchomp and Gyarados, for example) and, unfortunately, replace what should have been proper freaking evolutions for many Pokemon (Mega Absol, Mawile, Houndoom, Mancentric all should have been proper evolutions. Not glorified forms) none of them deserve to have two.

    And Megazard X offends me on nearly every level with it's existence.

    I want Megas to exist, they work splendidly on 3-stage lines or lines that didn't really need further evos (Aerodactyl and Kangaskhan), but I feel it's being wasted or crippling certain Pokemon
    Exactly, I feel like they're going to use Megas as an excuse to not give Banette an evolution, to not give Pinsir an evolution. Pokemon who could actually function with a legitimate evolution.

    Credit to cloneydew2000 for the sprites.

  10. #15185
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Has anyone tried out Mega Pinsir yet? Its stats seem like it can be a good sweeper but I'm not sure if it is outclassed or not. Are there any normal moves it learns that are worth using with the ability Aerialate?

  11. #15186
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    That way
    Posts
    6,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    Exactly, I feel like they're going to use Megas as an excuse to not give Banette an evolution, to not give Pinsir an evolution. Pokemon who could actually function with a legitimate evolution.
    Pinsir is quite popular even on on the visuals side and one part of the process of MegaEvolution was game balance so perhaps that's what they wanted to avoid so Pinsir isn't some monster in battle with an Evolution (game balance also could apply to Mawile, Medicham, Houndoom, Kangaskhan, Heracross and maybe Banette but that probably fits with the visual aspect).

    Personally I don't mind MegaBanette, it gets something at least instead of living in Dusclops shadow.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 24th October 2013 at 5:09 PM.

  12. #15187
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo282 View Post
    Exactly, I feel like they're going to use Megas as an excuse to not give Banette an evolution, to not give Pinsir an evolution. Pokemon who could actually function with a legitimate evolution.
    I don't see why megas have to be an "excuse" to not do anything - can GF not just take new creative ventures? It is not as if they were honor- and duty-bound to give Pinsir/Banette/etc. a standard evolution and then wiggled their way out of it via the technicality that is mega evolution (for what reason would they even be avoiding it?). Maybe they just looked at Pinsir and thought, "hmm, we could definitely do something with this, but I'm not really feeling a standard evolution..."
    Last edited by Endolise; 24th October 2013 at 5:22 PM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  13. #15188
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stop stalking, Serebii.
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Any opinions on Mega Venusaur? He's really bulky and seems like a good SubSeed user.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

  14. #15189
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    (for what reason would they even be avoiding it?)
    1-Continuity with Eviolite.
    2-Lack of marginal change in BST given by standard cross-generational evolutions, as well as the glass 540 BST ceiling present in them.
    3-"We didn't just want to add another evolution level that was permanent and just makes the Pokémon more powerful, and so by making Mega Evolutions a temporary experience just for battles it adds a new dynamic to the battle. If you want to Mega Evolve your Pokémon can't hold any other items, so you have to really think about your strategy."
    4-Increasing the amount of Pokémon that can go toe to toe with legendaries, even if they are standard trio ones. This also justifies the amount of legendaries and pseudo-legendaries in the metagame.
    5-Handing away powerful abilities to Pokémon without marginally cutting their capabilities, if not outright enchance them. Compare Filter Mega Aggron to Solid Rock Rhyperior.
    6-Keep the "pre-evolution" relevant in metagame, lore and design-wise. Compare Assault Vest and Choice Band Tyranitar to Mega Tyranitar, and Magnetic Flux Ampharos with Plus to Mega Ampharos. Porygon2 to Porygon-Z, Dusclops to Dusknoir, Chansey to Blissey, Rhydon to Rhyperior and Scyther to Scizor are decent counterexamples found in actual cross-generational evolutions though.

    etc. etc. You can probably add better conspiracy theories and dig up more interview comments if you try.

    Edit: But if anything, the Mega Evolutions are spiritual successors to cross-generational evolutions, rather than something completely different. They follow a lot of the similar patterns such as the bias towards popular and mid/late-game Pokémon, unique type combinations and typings, disliking(but not always disregarding) gimmick Pokémon and Pokémon with crippling abilities, alternate forms, stone and trade evolutions, fossil Pokémon and Pokémon that already gained cross-generational evolutions, disconnecting previous counterparts or reconnecting them, whereas some of the other patterns are inversed(such as the bias towards 380-465 BST range with 465-510 being acceptable, this is completely inversed in Mega Evolution as they prefer 500-600 BST while not liking 380-465 not so much, and Pokémon with Hyper Beam/Giga Impact combo and Pokémon with three or two stages are much more likely to get Mega Evolutions as they are fully evolved, as opposed to the case with cross-generational evolutions.)
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 24th October 2013 at 5:54 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  15. #15190
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    1-Continuity with Eviolite.
    2-Lack of marginal change in BST given by standard cross-generational evolutions, as well as the glass 540 BST ceiling present in them.
    3-"We didn't just want to add another evolution level that was permanent and just makes the Pokémon more powerful, and so by making Mega Evolutions a temporary experience just for battles it adds a new dynamic to the battle. If you want to Mega Evolve your Pokémon can't hold any other items, so you have to really think about your strategy."
    4-Increasing the amount of Pokémon that can go toe to toe with legendaries, even if they are standard trio ones. This also justifies the amount of legendaries and pseudo-legendaries in the metagame.
    5-Handing away powerful abilities to Pokémon without marginally cutting their capabilities, if not outright enchance them. Compare Filter Mega Aggron to Solid Rock Rhyperior.
    6-Keep the "pre-evolution" relevant in metagame, lore and design-wise. Compare Assault Vest and Choice Band Tyranitar to Mega Tyranitar, and Magnetic Flux Ampharos with Plus to Mega Ampharos. Porygon2 to Porygon-Z, Dusclops to Dusknoir, Chansey to Blissey, Rhydon to Rhyperior and Scyther to Scizor are decent counterexamples found in actual cross-generational evolutions though.

    etc. etc. You can probably add better conspiracy theories and dig up more interview comments if you try.
    I was being rhetorical but good points all around.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  16. #15191
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I don't see why megas have to be an "excuse" to not do anything - can GF not just take new creative ventures? It is not as if they were honor- and duty-bound to give Pinsir/Banette/etc. a standard evolution and then wiggled their way out of it via the technicality that is mega evolution (for what reason would they even be avoiding it?). Maybe they just looked at Pinsir and thought, "hmm, we could definitely do something with this, but I'm not really feeling a standard evolution..."

    And that, friends, is what we call "creative differences," a.k.a. "the band killer."
    I fail to see how this is supposed to be a creative venture, really. Like many have mentioned before, it's a glorified version of forme, an expansion of the concept of Griseous Orb to other Pokemon. Yes, we did get something new, but standard evolutions for those Pokemon would've had greater potential in terms of the variety of held items and strategies.

    Not to mention that the mega changes were rather crude; let's give them a alternative artwork, boost their stats by 100 regardless of what their original base stats were, change some typings and abilities here and there and hopefully the mega formes work out to be better than the standard Pokemon.

    And it irks me a little that this feature came at a time when Game Freak has finally decided to retcon the stats of some old Pokemon...by 10 points. So we basically got a half-baked retcon attempt along with throwing formes at a random list of Pokemon based off popularity, look and balance.
    Last edited by Hidden Power; 24th October 2013 at 6:02 PM.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

  17. #15192
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Fight Area
    Posts
    1,685

    Default

    Really wish you could have more than One Mega per Team as its hard to pick just one sometimes. Even if they just bump it up to two as Blaziken and Lucario would work great in Doubles, as would Gengar as a support for an attack based Mega. Maybe a new rule where you can have more than one but only one can be active at a time. i.e. Switch in Mega-Lucario for Gengar, Mega evolve Gengar and Lucario reverts back to normal.
    Oh well maybe future gens once they've made more.
    Team Shut-down
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 4270-1529-9156. Please feel free to add me for Battles, Trades and Friend Safari (Dark Type: Pawniard, Sandile & Inkay).
    STOP SENDING ME FROAKIE VIA WONDER TRADE!

  18. #15193
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Ran into a mega kangaskhan online and it seemed pretty good. The power-up punch actually gives it two attack boosts because of the ability.

    Also, does Heracross have any moves that utilize skill link?

  19. #15194
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Also, does Heracross have any moves that utilize skill link?
    It does now, yes.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  20. #15195
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Also, does Heracross have any moves that utilize skill link?
    Arm Thrust, Bullet Seed, Pin Missile, Fury Attack. They're quite viable moves, especially since he has both STAB moves to utilize, and the accuracy of the moves is not a problem in most cases.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  21. #15196
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Power View Post
    I fail to see how this is supposed to be a creative venture, really. Like many have mentioned before, it's a glorified version of forme, an expansion of the concept of Griseous Orb to other Pokemon. Yes, we did get something new, but standard evolutions for those Pokemon would've had greater potential in terms of the variety of held items and strategies.

    Not to mention that the mega changes were rather crude; let's give them a alternative artwork, boost their stats by 100 regardless of what their original base stats were, change some typings and abilities here and there and hopefully the mega formes work out to be better than the standard Pokemon.

    And it irks me a little that this feature came at a time when Game Freak has finally decided to retcon the stats of some old Pokemon...by 10 points. So we basically got a half-baked retcon attempt along with throwing formes at a random list of Pokemon based off popularity, look and balance.


    Just because YOU can't see it as creative doesn't means it isn't.I actually find a lot of the mega designs to be quite creative. Especially ones like Pinsir where it actually developed wings like it's real world counterpart. There's also Kangashkaun who instead gave the mega stone to her child, as an act of motherly love, Then there's Bannette who, through Pokedex entries we know, has unreleased power within it's zipper....and what does Mega Bannette do? Release the zippers....

    So while some are just additions Mega's also have potential to be very creative. Also, to the bolded part what release did you expect them to pick form..?
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

  22. #15197
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Is anyone willing to trade their Mewtwonite Y for my MTN X?

    2277- 6820 - 1992

  23. #15198
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    All over the place
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    If we are talking about strong Megas, the ones that haves mired amazingly for me are mawile and aerodactyl...with mawile, it can switch into just about any physical sweeper, set intimidate and mega evolve to clean house...send in a wall? No prob, power up punch and continue to sweep...the only thing it really fears are special fire and fighting attacks...

    Aerodactyl's speed is intense...couple that with tough claws and moves like dragon claw will hit extra hard...

    Still trying to find a banette...all I'm ever finding are garbodors
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

    Future Omega Ruby Team:

  24. #15199
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    [/B]

    Just because YOU can't see it as creative doesn't means it isn't.I actually find a lot of the mega designs to be quite creative. Especially ones like Pinsir where it actually developed wings like it's real world counterpart. There's also Kangashkaun who instead gave the mega stone to her child, as an act of motherly love, Then there's Bannette who, through Pokedex entries we know, has unreleased power within it's zipper....and what does Mega Bannette do? Release the zippers....

    So while some are just additions Mega's also have potential to be very creative. Also, to the bolded part what release did you expect them to pick form..?
    I wasn't referring to the artwork of various megas or their associated Pokedex reference when I talk about creativity, but the actual changes to in terms of game mechanics. Unlike the initial introduction of abilities or formes which actually added a new layer of complexity to battling, mega evolution is basically just a shuffling of abilities, types and stats once you look beyond the change in design and flashy animation.

    I have no qualms with GF picking Pokemon based off popularity and look, but balance is definitely something they didn't achieve at the end of the day, considering that some mega choices were Ubers even without it, while other megas aren't even much better than their normal counterpart, and if I'm not mistaken all they did was adding exactly 100 stats points to the BST regardless of the original value.
    Last edited by Hidden Power; 24th October 2013 at 8:24 PM.
    The best evolutionary designs are brought about by a balance between change and consistency.
    Artwork by Piper Thibodeau. You can view more of her work here.

  25. #15200
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Will say though that Mega Gardevoir, Mega Scizor, and Mega Gengar have been doing wonders for me.
    What moveset are you using for MegaGardevoir?

Page 608 of 658 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •