Page 642 of 658 FirstFirst ... 542592632638639640641642643644645646652 ... LastLast
Results 16,026 to 16,050 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

I'm hoping in the future Ninetales gets a Mega, giving it a Fire/Psychic type?

Of course, I do like the Drought on Ninetales, but what ability would make it worthwhile to get? 0.0
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post

Of course, I do like the Drought on Ninetales, but what ability would make it worthwhile to get? 0.0
    Ummm depends on what stats increases and the role you want it to fill on a team.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    This is exactly why I bet there won't be a Mega Arceus... and if there was, nearly nobody would use it. If Arceus is holding a Mega Stone, it can't hold a plate. So Mega Arceus would be... Normal type. I mean, Protean-Arceus would be an interesting and somewhat similar to what you described... but "Protean" doesn't seem special enough for Arceus.
    they could change the name of protean to something different, like they did with reshiram/zekrom and turboblaze/teravolt
    I always though Arceus's arms were the yellow "rings" on its back, so I can't see a Mega Arceus

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The problem with that is that numerous other stronger Megas like Alakazam and Gengar have no wasted points at all, along with some of the weaker ones like Manectric.

There's absolutely no logic behind the decision whatsoever.
    Actually Alakazam's defense boost is pretty insignificant. I mean Gardevoir got a 40 point boost in Special Attack and another 40 in special Defense and Speed so it's not like the bulk of the boost was insignificant.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Gardevoir only got a 20 point increase in speed, and while the additional defense Alakazam got isn't likely to keep it from getting OHKO'd in most cases, it's still enough to make a difference, whereas Gardevoir's added attack does absolutely nothing for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post

I'm curious ab Ninetales also. I thought this fairy typing was God sent for Ninetails. I'm still holding my breath lol What would a good mega ability be ? And wht is Ninetails best build now ? I'm a noob. Ab to start breeding for one. Also how do you use your Galvantula. Got a modest one bred idk wht to do next lol. Thanks

What do they mean when they say postgame for getting the mega stones? I've beaten the elite four, but i can't get them. help?
    Gen III remake! I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjohn View Post
    What do they mean when they say postgame for getting the mega stones? I've beaten the elite four, but i can't get them. help?
    Do 1 battle in the Battle Maison. Then battle your Rival at the top of the city. He'll/She'll tell you to go to Anistar City to see the Professor. You can then start finding the stones from 8-9 pm

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

omfg thank you so much
    Gen III remake! I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Do 1 battle in the Battle Maison. Then battle your Rival at the top of the city. He'll/She'll tell you to go to Anistar City to see the Professor. You can then start finding the stones from 8-9 pm
    Is the 8-9PM a certain time zone or the one on your DS?

And can you like, go on Serebii for the locations for the post game ones and get them all within the hour or is there a limit to how many you can get a day?
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Willy)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

Quote Originally Posted by Kreayshawn View Post
    Is the 8-9PM a certain time zone or the one on your DS?

And can you like, go on Serebii for the locations for the post game ones and get them all within the hour or is there a limit to how many you can get a day?
    1. the one on your DS

2. Yes, you can. There's no limit, I actually finished getting all the stones within less than 45 minutes. Would be only around 30 minutes if it wasn't because of Alakazite. Reflection Cave is very confusing.......

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Ampharos, Lucario, and Blaziken has the best Mega evolution artwork IMO.
    Credit goes to kyogreblue3 for the banner and Fairywitch for the userbar.

While I've never had much interest in mega evolutions, I find Mega Gyarados pretty awesome after seeing the official art of it. Mega Heracross doesn't look that bad either. Otherwise I'm still a bit "meh" with the whole concept.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Hey so with the official guide and the game itself being out for a while now i have a few questions. Are there any more suspected mega's for this game(not a third installment)? Does anyone think that Zygarde will get a new form(s)? Is anyone predicting more pokemon and possibly even a new region or added region in the third game?

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    While I've never had much interest in mega evolutions, I find Mega Gyarados pretty awesome after seeing the official art of it. Mega Heracross doesn't look that bad either. Otherwise I'm still a bit "meh" with the whole concept.
    I' was "meh" about the whole concept too for a while. It definitely adds a new aspect to battling, which I like.

Oh, something curious occurred to me now.

Can Ditto Transform into a Mega Pokémon already on the field?

(It'd be nice if Serebii could put up a small list of things that can't be done with Mega Evolutions.)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Oh, something curious occurred to me now.

Can Ditto Transform into a Mega Pokémon already on the field?

(It'd be nice if Serebii could put up a small list of things that can't be done with Mega Evolutions.)
    Use a Ditto against a Mega, and it, too, will become that Mega. So only a Ditto can be a Mega carrying a normal Item. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Can anybody trade me a gardevorite? i traded mine to a friend and he didnt give me back.

Quote Originally Posted by MatheusF View Post
    Can anybody trade me a gardevorite? i traded mine to a friend and he didnt give me back.
    Cut all ties with that friend.

Quote Originally Posted by outburs View Post
    Hey so with the official guide and the game itself being out for a while now i have a few questions. Are there any more suspected mega's for this game(not a third installment)? Does anyone think that Zygarde will get a new form(s)? Is anyone predicting more pokemon and possibly even a new region or added region in the third game?
    Sorry for double post just really want a reply to this.

I found this in English. The hacker said that he only found MegaLatios and MegaLatias but given that the game is not
    datamined heavily (if the game were datamined, we found the Egg moves and the learnset of Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa and all the PokeBank species now).
    http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cg...ip/1383999367/

Remember that this is NOT confirmed.

^ That better be true.

MegaBeedrill and MegaVespiquen<3<3<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Use a Ditto against a Mega, and it, too, will become that Mega. So only a Ditto can be a Mega carrying a normal Item. ^^
    Oh, that's very interesting. I think I'm going to seek an Impostor Ditto now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    I found this in English. The hacker said that he only found MegaLatios and MegaLatias but given that the game is not
    datamined heavily (if the game were datamined, we found the Egg moves and the learnset of Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa and all the PokeBank species now).
    http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cg...ip/1383999367/

Remember that this is NOT confirmed.
    I think this is from that large Mega list that has been going around as I recognize MegaZygarde X/Y/Z. Due to that, I'd take it with a grain of salt for now as they're probably trying to pass it off as something new.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

This mega evolution pokemon goes very strong,, just wondering, which one you is harder to battle against,, mega evolve pokemon or legendary?
    simply Pokemon lover

looking for these FS:

steel klang

FC: 1246-8803-7575
    safari type, fire, braixen, pyroar, ponyta..

Page 642 of 658 FirstFirst ... 542592632638639640641642643644645646652 ... LastLast