Page 643 of 658 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    I found this in English. The hacker said that he only found MegaLatios and MegaLatias but given that the game is not
    datamined heavily (if the game were datamined, we found the Egg moves and the learnset of Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa and all the PokeBank species now).
    http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cg...ip/1383999367/

Remember that this is NOT confirmed.
    If this turns out to be true, I predict Nintendo will hold distributions with Mudkip and treeko similar to the torchic distribution.
    Everyone needs a little less signature in their lives

There was a rumor that Serperior would get a Mega, but I'm sure it's probably false.

Would be nice to see a Grass/Dragon Mega Serperior. ^_^
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

I posted this because the link has a "news" part in the article, and is posted in a news page of 2ch. I doubt that they'll do it if the info is fully fake. The thread appears to have been used already.

Apparently (because I don't know Japanese) the info appears to be from the data of the game. Note:

The entire list is
    Mega Latios: Dragon/Psychic Multiscale
    Mega Latias Dragon/Psychic Adaptability
    Mega Sceptile Grass Prankster
    Mega Swampert Water/Ground Drizzle
    Mega Empoleon Water/Steel Sturdy
    Mega Beedrill Bug/Steel Tinted Lens
    Mega Vespiquen Bug/Fairy Swarm
    Mega Sigilyph Psychic/Flying Shadow Tag
    Mega Milotic Water/Fairy Serene Grace
    Mega Porygon-Z Normal Normal Skin
    Mega Metagross Steel/Psychic Filter
    Mega Suicune Water Water ABsorb
    Mega Zygarde X Dragon/Fairy Fairy Aura
    Mega Zygarde Y Dragon/Dark Dark Aura
    Mega Zygarde Z Dragon/Ground Reserve Aura

I find believable because:
    No rare moves.
    Includes a logical series of starters. The Hoenn starters (that pluys the MegaLati@s hints at RS Remakes) and Empoleon, because Piplup is so freaking popular in merch that has 4 months after XY he has to be in XY merchandise.
    I don't see any of the abilities illogical if they go Mega. Yep Normal Skin, but I see GF doing a Megaq-joke.
    Zygarde is going to get something, probably a Mega, for the third version/Sequels/whatever anyway, because 600 BST is not the standard legendary base stats. In that case, it won't disprove Masuda's statement.

And because the game is not fully datamined yet. Yep, the leaker said that there's only those two, but given the circunstances, he could lie in that to evade more Nintendo problems.

And if the list is true, I expect the Megas of Milotic and porygon-Z to be released as soon as PokeBank is open in Japan, and in an in-game event.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 9th November 2013 at 6:04 PM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

I posted this because the link has a "news" part in the article, and is posted in a news page of 2ch. I doubt that they'll do it if the info is fully fake. The thread appears to have been used already.
    That still doesn't mean it's not fake, they may have reason to believe it's real (but as far as we know, they don't give one so that's room for doubt already), but that doesn't mean that it is real. Remember that during the speculation period a lot of people placed trust in someone that turned out to have the wrong (partially or completely) information, like Hirobyte.

And because the game is not fully datamined yet. Yep, the leaker said that there's only those two, but given the circunstances, he could lie in that to evade more Nintendo problems.

And if the list is true, I expect the Megas of Milotic and porygon-Z to be released as soon as PokeBank is open in Japan, and in an in-game event.
    I really have a problem with this logic, what makes you think he's lying about that? If Nintendo cares, he's in enough trouble as is and nothing else he does is going to help his case. Also, the time he leaked MegaLati@s was the same time he gave us the number of Megas he found, so it's not likely that he lied, rather if there are more Megas it's because they're pulling a Therian forms situation with them.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

looking for gengarite my ex-friend stole mine and my gengar lv89 while i was doing something, I will trade a medichamite and a sun stone for a gengarite
    lvl49 Tyrantrum female brave will be holding sunstone with pokerus and lvl30 Fraxure male calm unnerve(hidden ability) holding medichamite with pokerus for (i dont care what lvl or kind of pokemon it is make it a magicarp for sheits n giggle) holding gengarite
    FC in sig. please pm me FC and if you will accept my trade
    please and thankyou
    3ds:Y: 5386-8478-1399
    friend safari: Boldore, Magcargo, and Rhydon
    looking for FC with: lapras, snover, sneasel, torkoal,
    trading:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0d9d-cdxhk
    pokemon team name: Hunting Party
    I have completed my pokedex!!!!! 6/12/14

Apparently (because I don't know Japanese) the info appears to be from the data of the game. Note:

The entire list is
    Mega Latios: Dragon/Psychic Multiscale
    Mega Latias Dragon/Psychic Adaptability
    Mega Sceptile Grass Prankster
    Mega Swampert Water/Ground Drizzle
    Mega Empoleon Water/Steel Sturdy
    Mega Beedrill Bug/Steel Tinted Lens
    Mega Vespiquen Bug/Fairy Swarm
    Mega Sigilyph Psychic/Flying Shadow Tag
    Mega Milotic Water/Fairy Serene Grace
    Mega Porygon-Z Normal Normal Skin
    Mega Metagross Steel/Psychic Filter
    Mega Suicune Water Water ABsorb
    Mega Zygarde X Dragon/Fairy Fairy Aura
    Mega Zygarde Y Dragon/Dark Dark Aura
    Mega Zygarde Z Dragon/Ground Reserve Aura

I find believable because:
    No rare moves.
    Includes a logical series of starters. The Hoenn starters (that pluys the MegaLati@s hints at RS Remakes) and Empoleon, because Piplup is so freaking popular in merch that has 4 months after XY he has to be in XY merchandise.
    I don't see any of the abilities illogical if they go Mega. Yep Normal Skin, but I see GF doing a Megaq-joke.
    Zygarde is going to get something, probably a Mega, for the third version/Sequels/whatever anyway, because 600 BST is not the standard legendary base stats. In that case, it won't disprove Masuda's statement.

I am pretty sure this exact list, with more pokemon in it including things like cacophony mega exploud, was posted like a week ago and is fake.

People, stop asking for Mega Evolutions.

Just go back to clamoring normal evolutions now.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I was wondering something.
    I have a Banette with its Mega Stone. In battle, when I make Banette transform, it is supposed to get the ability Prankster, am I right ?
    Well, I was battling with my friend and I selected "Mega Evolution", then Will-O-Wisp. Banette Mega Evolved, however, a no priority move was faster than my Will-O-Wisp, who should be faster, as Prankster increases the priority of status moves by 1.
    Am I doing something wrong ?
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    I have a Banette with its Mega Stone. In battle, when I make Banette transform, it is supposed to get the ability Prankster, am I right ?
    Well, I was battling with my friend and I selected "Mega Evolution", then Will-O-Wisp. Banette Mega Evolved, however, a no priority move was faster than my Will-O-Wisp, who should be faster, as Prankster increases the priority of status moves by 1.
    Wasn't it said somewhere that increased speed in a Mega Evolution isn't taken into account until the second turn? That probably affects Prankster.

The order of moves is determined at the beginning of the turn. Mega Evolving or using stuff like Thunder Wave won't have any affect on speed the turn it's used.

Prankster doesn't activate the turn you mega evolve.
    Might be because of how the game decides turn order at the start of the turn. Same reason why megas that give a speed boost wont take affect until the next turn

That's what I thought... Thanks to all of you!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

so they have pretty much confirmed that there will be NO DLC for this game correct? So that means no more mega stones, right?
    I keep checking back to see what the news is, but it seems like (with the exception of the hacker finding mega Latias/latios) that they are done with mega evolutions. Which is really disappointing.
    Last edited by A Pissed Charizard; 9th November 2013 at 11:08 PM.
    My CURRENT Team For Pokemon X and Y:

MY FRIEND SAFARI: ,,

Quote Originally Posted by A Pissed Charizard View Post
    so they have pretty much confirmed that there will be NO DLC for this game correct? So that means no more mega stones, right?
    I keep checking back to see what the news is, but it seems like (with the exception of the hacker finding mega Latias/latios) that they are done with mega evolutions. Which is really disappointing.
    We've got 28 Mega Evolutions. That's more than enough, and I wish we've had more Kalos Pokémon instead.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    We've got 28 Mega Evolutions. That's more than enough, and I wish we've had more Kalos Pokémon instead.
    Not really, considering about 5 or 6 of them were stupid ones that hardly anyone likes...
    Some of their choices for megas were very questionable...

But I do agree, I felt the new dex was rather slim.
    BUT the quality went WAY up from last time... B and W (in my opinion) had the worst pokedex of all time. By far. They were simply awful. All of them with the exception of Litwich (and evos), Druddigon, and like 3 others were all complete trash. I mean come on, and ice cream cone...

I'm still waiting on a velociraptor Dark/Fire type. �� that would make my day!

Not really, considering about 5 or 6 of them were stupid ones that hardly anyone likes...

BUT the quality went WAY up from last time... B and W (in my opinion) had the worst pokedex of all time. By far. They were simply awful. All of them with the exception of Litwich (and evos), Druddigon, and like 3 others were all complete trash. I mean come on, and ice cream cone...

*Icicles.

And I don't blame the amount of Kalos Pokémon, it's difficult to come up with names for new Pokémon so maybe Megas were introduced as a way to create more designs without going into copyright issues.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 9th November 2013 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    *Icicles.

And I don't blame the amount of Kalos Pokémon, it's difficult to come up with names for them.
    Names? I don't think that's it. More like having more designs would be harder to include in a 3D game with over 700 different 3D models, or the creators wanted to do game fixes everywhere while blatantly picking favorites for the most part for Mega Evolutions.

*Icicles.

And I don't blame the amount of Kalos Pokémon, it's difficult to come up with names for new Pokémon so maybe Megas were introduced as a way to create more designs without going into copyright issues.
    I personally highly doubt its anything to do with anything other than the fact they just didn't want to have a boat load this generation, that or dealing with so many models for the first 3D game. They spoiled us last generation with the amount of Pokémon. Plus, if rumours are true about the future of the generation, then we have an interesting generation to come.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I personally highly doubt its anything to do with anything other than the fact they just didn't want to have a boat load this generation, that or dealing with so many models for the first 3D game. They spoiled us last generation with the amount of Pokémon. Plus, if rumours are true about the future of the generation, then we have an interesting generation to come.
    IF they exploit the 3DS cartridge to the max, that is.

*Icicles.

I'm sure names are the least they care about when they plan how many new Pokémon they want to put.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Come on. Mega Evolution is just a new feature to keep the game fresh and make it more interesting. I don't see why people keep trying to come up with these bizarre reasons for its inclusion. :v

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Plus, if rumours are true about the future of the generation, then we have an interesting generation to come.
    What exactly is he/she alluding to with this? Anyone?

What exactly is he/she alluding to with this? Anyone?
    The rumours of a second new region within this generation due to hints in-game. From this, fans have speculated this new region could have a new bunch of Pokémon (a second half of the generation, you could say) and explains what many people see as the reason why we have a small amount of new Pokémon (or Smaller than we are used to). Although it's exactly that; fan speculation.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I thought a lot of the Unova dex was memorable. Vanilluxe isn't actually bad, most people just like to jump on that bandwagon, I think it's actually well thought out. I mean, we can have Rotom but we can't have ice cream? Of all things relating to Ice type, ice cream is a little obvious.

I hope for a velociraptor fossil that has amazing attack and speed but is unsurprisingly a glass cannon.

Focus Blast: "It's a good move with a secondary effect of hitting the opponent"

Well, hold on there. We would never have known about Mega Blaziken, which is already coded into the game, without the download event. I don't know the specifics of how one goes about cracking the game, or if that guy who posted the three "phantom" legends posted everything he found or even if he found everything. GF revealing new Mega evos they have designed by way of download events as the generation progresses would be pretty cool and, I think, at this point, possible. I wouldn't hold your breath for a new one coming out for at least another few months, but I am unwilling to rule out the possibility.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Page 643 of 658 FirstFirst ... 543593633639640641642643644645646647653 ... LastLast