Page 648 of 658 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652 ... LastLast
Results 16,176 to 16,200 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Pissed Charizard View Post
    any news on whether GameFreak has said anything about additional mega stones?
    not yet but im really hoping we do get some.

Im going to guess once Pokemon Bank is out and we can get the other pokemon in the games then we might get some info once its next year. Here's hoping
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Is it possible to get y exclusive mega stones onto pokemon x through trading? please respond on the thread and/or through pm thanks
    3DS FC: 1607-2947-7942
    Friend safari: quilladin, swadloon and sunkern
    Shiny count: 3

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TrynaBeGamer/

Quote Originally Posted by cburg View Post
    Is it possible to get y exclusive mega stones onto pokemon x through trading?
    Yes, it is.

Awesome thanks mate

Anyone willing to trade a megastone (offer which one you want) for a an aggronite stone? please pm me and/or respond to the thread

I want to get my hands on a Shiny Mega Gengar.

They look so sick its not even funny. Wanna make sure it has the best Characteristic and Nature it can too.
    MY Friend code. (if you add me pm me with yours)

3668 8584 2784

I have Wooper, Dugtrio and Palpitoad

I can't help but feel like they have some way in mind to add additional mega evolutions. Would they really leave Swampert and Sceptile hanging? I mean... they have before (no Jynx or Scyther evolutions, etc.) but it still seems strange.

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    I can't help but feel like they have some way in mind to add additional mega evolutions. Would they really leave Swampert and Sceptile hanging? I mean... they have before (no Jynx or Scyther evolutions, etc.) but it still seems strange.
    IMO all of the starters should of gotten one. Also when you said Scyther, did you mean Pinsir? Well Pinsir did get a counterpart (Heracross).
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Will there be a "shiny mega pokemon" reply if you think you know

Quote Originally Posted by aegislashisawesome View Post
    Will there be a "shiny mega pokemon" reply if you think you know
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you're wondering if a Mega Pokemon can be shiny, then of course they can. Many shiny Megas even have a totally different color scheme, and me along with a number of others can prove that this is true.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    IMO all of the starters should of gotten one. Also when you said Scyther, did you mean Pinsir? Well Pinsir did get a counterpart (Heracross).
    Whoops, yeah, I did mean Pinsir. Even with Heracross, though, Scyther got an evolution and a mega evolution. Bug champ of Gen I and II, I guess. At least the starters from Gen I and III should all get them (and obviously Gen I did). I agree they should all get them... but maybe not right away. Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr might be fun to hang on to until Gen VII or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    I'm guessing the reason all the starters didnt' get mega evos at once is because, hey, the series is still going and presumably each generation will be adding new megas

don't want waste away easy popular picks all at once

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you're wondering if a Mega Pokemon can be shiny, then of course they can. Many shiny Megas even have a totally different color scheme, and me along with a number of others can prove that this is true.
    I accept you challenge.

Show me your Shiny Mega Blaziken (and not someone else's)!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    I accept you challenge.

pft, don't even need to do that. Shiny Mega Gardevoir is why Shiny Raltses are so coveted now.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    pft, don't even need to do that. Shiny Mega Gardevoir is why Shiny Raltses are so coveted now.
    Screw the Black Lady/Black Lady Man!

Don't get into the personal challenge.

I accept you challenge.

Would you prefer pictures or a battle video? Because I have pictures, although with iffy quality because I only have a webcam on my laptop to use. Though I realize "totally different" color scheme wasn't the term I had meant to use. Rather, they don't all follow an identical color scheme as their normal form.

Spoiler:- Blaziken and Mega Blaziken:
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

I wonder how shiny mega guards look like epic beast

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Would you prefer pictures or a battle video? Because I have pictures, although with iffy quality because I only have a webcam on my laptop to use. Though I realize "totally different" color scheme wasn't the term I had meant to use. Rather, they don't all follow an identical color scheme as their normal form.

Spoiler:- Blaziken and Mega Blaziken:
    Uh... Wow. It just looks more orange than ever. Kind of lame.

Uh... Wow. It just looks more orange than ever. Kind of lame.
    Well, seeing an awkward quality picture isn't quite the same as seeing it in-game. The gold tint on its hair is more noticeable in-game. I'm not sure I'd want them to change it more than they did anyway, but that's because I liked the color scheme for regular Mega Blaziken.

Really, a problem here is that normal Mega Blaziken looks close to shiny normal Blaziken, but at least the two shinies look very different in terms of color.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 18th November 2013 at 5:39 AM.

And now I regret Evolving my shiny Kirlia from Platinum into a Galade.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    And now I regret Evolving my shiny Kirlia from Platinum into a Galade.
    Assuming you were expecting waaaaaaaaay back then this kind of evolution would happen at all.

I'm guessing the only way to get X-exclusive mega stones in a copy of Y is to find someone extremely generous?

or play through both, trade to one, then restart?

Quote Originally Posted by Banebdjetet View Post
    I'm guessing the only way to get X-exclusive mega stones in a copy of Y is to find someone extremely generous?

or play through both, trade to one, then restart?
    Such is the nature of version exclusivity. The other person doesn't need to be "generous," though. Just make a strong offer. There are people who don't need the stones and would like high IV pokemon or other items. I've gotten a few Y-exclusive stones through trades on this forum.

Today was a fun day.
    Currently I'm training my Larvitar and Gible in my X version so I can use the Mega stones on them.
    Last night I got eleven Mega stones. Not bad, but I don't have Mareep nor Mawile so I can't use all of them.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

mewtwo Y is growing on me.

It must be the movies and the bucket load of promotion behind its reveal but it looks pretty awesome now with its short body and really long hair - "i whip my hair back and forth" -

Mewtwo X though - those feet though. i looks decent-ish but hopefully it makes an appearance in the next film even if its brief.

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Page 648 of 658 FirstFirst ... 548598638644645646647648649650651652 ... LastLast