Page 649 of 658 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    mewtwo Y is growing on me.

It must be the movies and the bucket load of promotion behind its reveal but it looks pretty awesome now with its short body and really long hair - "i whip my hair back and forth" -
    B-but, Mewtwo Y can't go bullet time...

lol i think also the amount of fan art thats been going around since it was announced and speculated as mewtwo 3 is crazy.

Its made me like it kind of, sort of.

Its pretty poor stats wise like i would have liked it to be dual type maybe psychic and dark for the lols.

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post

Its pretty poor stats wise like i would have liked it to be dual type maybe psychic and dark for the lols.
    Whaaaat

194 base special attack, 140 base speed, 120 base special defense and also base 150 base attack because ~why not~

It's only "bad" stat is the lowered defense

so I tried sending a pokemon holding a mega stone to my other game over GTS and it wouldn't let me because the pokemon was holding a special item, and I read that items can't be sent through pokemon bank. does that mean version exclusive mega stone pokemon forms will never be able to be registered on the opposite game?

Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    so I tried sending a pokemon holding a mega stone to my other game over GTS and it wouldn't let me because the pokemon was holding a special item, and I read that items can't be sent through pokemon bank. does that mean version exclusive mega stone pokemon forms will never be able to be registered on the opposite game?
    No, you just have to trade through standard methods. As in, agree with someone else or have another machine.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I love Mega Absol!
    He was from emo to mega emo,

Check Out My Shiny/Event/Legendary List Here!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I've realised I have a minor problem now, the only pokemon I've EV'd are megas.
    Heracross, Kangaskhan and Charizard (Y) are all designed to work as Mega's, and Mewtwo is banned in the institute and Maison. There's only really Gardevoir at the moment that can really work as well as a none mega as well as a mega (stat changes aside).
    So for double and single battles I'm using a team of just megas, and then being stuck deciding which mega to use. As much as I understand why they only allow one mega evo per match, it does make it frustrating at times.

So far though I'm enjoying Kangaskhan the most. I'd perhaps like another 25 or so in Speed, but other than that setting up with Power Up Punch is proving quite a good tactic, and pairing with Charizard in double battles so I can use Earthquake.

I like using Mega Gengar. It's like the only Mega in my party. I like him a lot.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Quote Originally Posted by silver_phoenix View Post
    I like using Mega Gengar. It's like the only Mega in my party. I like him a lot.
    What do you guys think is the ugliest mega evolve atm?
    For me, it's mega gyarados!
    My 3DS Code Is: 2621-3209-6186
    Pokemons: Ferroseed, Klang, Klefki

Happy gaming!

KLONOA FAN

Quote Originally Posted by Zloik View Post
    Butbut...it's like a Leviathan of some sort. What is so particularly awful about it?
    If we want to talk 'out there' designs, I'd go with Mega Banette. I vaguely reminds me of 3-4 large handkerchiefs tied together. XD
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Butbut...it's like a Leviathan of some sort. What is so particularly awful about it?
    If we want to talk 'out there' designs, I'd go with Mega Banette. I vaguely reminds me of 3-4 large handkerchiefs tied together. XD
    AHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH Four handkerchiefs XD
    I think mega gyarados looks too fat in the front, maybe it's just the way it appears in game. :P

Happy gaming!

KLONOA FAN

AHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH Four handkerchiefs XD
    I think mega gyarados looks too fat in the front, maybe it's just the way it appears in game. :P
    to me gyrados looks like a giant shrimp. so ill prob give my hate to him.
    3DS Fc: 0791-2425-2961 IGN: Dante

Spoiler:- Credit:

In terms of ugliest, I couldn't really say. . .
    However, the one I dislike most, would have to be mHydreigon, its lack of existence is harmful to my eyes Manectric, his blocky thunderbolt mane just is a bit unappealing to me.

EDIT: Klonoa. . . YES!
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

I have issues with many of them, but Mega Garchomp is the worst for me (I'll admit though that I have an irrational dislike of anything Garchomp). Also not a huge fan of Mega Gyarados (I feel like it needs to be longer) and Fabio aka Mega Ampharos. It belongs in a hair product commercial.
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Mega Manetric just looks ridiculous with that huge-*** bolt shape on its back.

I think it wants to compete with Magnezone for the "Best Living Battery" award.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Mega Manetric just looks ridiculous with that huge-*** bolt shape on its back.

I think it wants to compete with Magnezone for the "Best Living Battery" award.
    If that's the case, Mega Manectric will be disappointed to hear I'm still voting for Magnezone. I honestly can't think of anything but Manectric for Mega with the least appealing design. It isn't that I hate it or anything. It's just...odd. The other ones at all have at least something of a visual appeal, but I don't see that in Manectric.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Mega Manectric is pretty cool IMO. Its Sugimori Art did it a lot of justice as well.

I think the best design wise are: Both Megazards, Mega Blaziken, Mega Lucario, Mega Tyranitar, Mega Houndoom, Mega Scizor, Mega Latios, and both Mega Mewtwos

Worst design wise: Mega Abomasnow, Mega Ampharos, MEGA HERACROSS, Mega Latias(should've been red/orange), and Mega Aggron(not that much, I just hate its stomach)

Limbo: Mega Manectric, Mega Absol, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Pinsir, Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Blastoise, Mega Venusaur, Mega Alakazam, Mega Gengar, Mega Mawile, Mega Gyarados, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Bannette.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

I think the ugliest is Mega Heracross. While I like the hercules beetle design, I don't understand or like the balls they gave him for hands, I wish the bottom horn looked less like a nose and more like a horn, the ridges (for lack of a better word) on its lower abdomen look plain weird, and (worst of all) it has a what looks like a bowl cut sticking out in front.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Budew View Post
    I have issues with many of them, but Mega Garchomp is the worst for me (I'll admit though that I have an irrational dislike of anything Garchomp). Also not a huge fan of Mega Gyarados (I feel like it needs to be longer) and Fabio aka Mega Ampharos. It belongs in a hair product commercial.
    XD Yea Ampharos looks goofy... going to have to breed one and name it either that or Loréal . Cause it's worth it.

As for bad... that award would go to Manectric's mega evo O_O. What in the heck did they do with it? It looks terrible.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Might as well make my list of Megas too, since I've been sitting here giggling over others' comments on Manectric and Ampharos...

Like: Venusaur, Charizard X, Kangaskhan, Mewtwo X, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Lucario, Abomasnow

Meh: Charizard Y, Blastoise, Gyarados, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Aggron, Absol, Garchomp

Dislike: Gandalf Alakazam, Gengar, Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo Y, Ampharos, Heracross, Mawile, Medicham, Manectric, Banette

It might be worth noting that Charizard X was actually the Mega that got me interested in the whole concept, while Mewtwo Y had me practically sobbing with confusion and outright frustration when I first saw a picture of it out of context. I can't say I'm in love with the Mega concept, but it is cool enough to watch my Charizard become even more awesome.
    Off exploring Hoenn again

Amphabio is very unhappy with your jokes towards him . . .
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.

I suppose I will go ahead and get in on this:

Good designs: Venusaur, Charizard X, Charizard Y, Blastoise, Alakazam, Pinsir, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo X, Mewtwo Y, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mawile, Medicham, Manectric, Banette, Absol, Lucario, Abomasnow

Neutral designs: Gengar, Kangaskhan, Ampharos, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Garchomp

Bad designs: Scizor, Heracross, Aggron

As you can see, Megas were quite a hit with me. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I think some of the megas are way too op! do you think they would end up on the ban list?

Happy gaming!

KLONOA FAN

I think some of the megas are way too op! do you think they would end up on the ban list?
    mGengar. It's not about if he's going to, it's when will he.

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Mega Manectric is pretty cool IMO. Its Sugimori Art did it a lot of justice as well.
    Its Sugimori art did do it a lot of justice, but I still don't really like it much. I can't bring myself to outright hate it, partly due to Hoenn bias, but it's probably my least favorite, design-wise. As a whole, I'd say...

Designs I like: Blaziken, Charizard Y, Pinsir, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Mewtwo Y, Scizor, Gardevoir, Mawile, Aggron, Banette, Absol, Lucario

Neutral: Venusaur, Charizard X, Alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados, Mewtwo X, Ampharos, Heracross, Tyranitar, Medicham, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Tyranitar

Dislike: Houndoom, Manectric

As a whole, I like the concept, and only really dislike the designs of two of them. That could change, but that's how I feel about them now.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    mGengar. It's not about if he's going to, it's when will he.
    Why have they not done that already? I thought he would be banned before Blaziken, but maybe I'm missing something here.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Page 649 of 658 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653 ... LastLast