Page 654 of 658 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658 LastLast
Results 16,326 to 16,350 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheShinyMedicham View Post
    I hope Serperior or Meganium get a Mega Evolution or at least some new moves or updated stats. They really need it.
    All Like a Serperior really needs is Contrary to be released and more moves to abuse it.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

I was so disappointed that my all-time favourite Pokemon, Dragonite, didn't get a Mega Evolution. Hopefully some time in the future he will!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatechu View Post
    I was so disappointed that my all-time favourite Pokemon, Dragonite, didn't get a Mega Evolution. Hopefully some time in the future he will!
    I'd like if all the Pseudo Legends got one.
    Namely Hydreigon.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    All Like a Serperior really needs is Contrary to be released and more moves to abuse it.
    True. Nothing is too far-fetched at the moment really seeing as MegaMewtwo surpasses Arceus in stats.
    Hello, I'm TheShinyMedicham! Meditite was my first ever Shiny Pokémon, so it's become one of my favourite Pokémon. My favourite Pokémon is Snivy, and my favourite type is Grass.
    Shiny Total: 16

Hitmontop is best dancer.

When a Starter Pokemon gets an extra evolution and the other two are left in the dark, you just know Game Freak was playing favorites on the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatechu View Post
    I'd be interested to see what the stone was called lol. Dragoniteite?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

I wonder what Mega Dodrio would look like. Would it have more heads?
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    I'd like if all the Pseudo Legends got one.
    Namely Hydreigon.
    Agreed, either him or Metagross could use it the most after some of the hits they took this generation.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    When a Starter Pokemon gets an extra evolution and the other two are left in the dark, you just know Game Freak was playing favorites on the wrong one.
    And of course the starter that gets te Mega is a Fire type...

I hope Swampert and Sceptile are included in "Z". Then we get mega starters in the Hoenn remakes

Besides those two, I'd like to see some weaker Pokemon get mega Evos, Pokemon such as Druddigon, Farfetch'd, or Dunsparce.
    Last edited by Shraeder; 24th November 2013 at 5:32 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Agreed, either him or Metagross could use it the most after some of the hits they took this generation.
    Shift Gear for Metagross. Maybe a Mega would be enough reason to give him that, though I don't know exactly if that might be too much.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Shift Gear for Metagross. Maybe a Mega would be enough reason to give him that, though I don't know exactly if that might be too much.
    Shift Gear would definitely help as well, both could be overkill though depending on what else they give that form but either way the poor thing really needs a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Shift Gear would definitely help as well, both could be overkill though depending on what else they give that form but either way the poor thing really needs a boost.
    Hm, you're right, though with Clear Body, I suppose Shift Gear without a Mega would be good enough. Otherwise, I think Metagross deserves a Mega, even if he's a pseudo. It needs something to justify that catch rate of 3.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    I'd be interested to see what the stone was called lol. Dragoniteite?
    Hahaha, oh yes! Good point...

You know with bank coming out in a month, I wonder if we will ever get information on who will be getting megas as well. I know we already know Lati@s since it was revealed by that dude who cracked the game or watever

I just hope Blaziken isn't the only hoenn starter who didnt get the loves. I love all three hoenn starters and I want Swampert and Sceptile to get megas as well
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I can only imagine how utterly broken a Mega Dragonite would be, considering that Multiscale essentially ensures that it's going to survive long enough to get off a Dragon Dance against pretty much anything other then a STAB Ice attack, and if its mega gave it an ability that boosted its damage output further...

I think salamence is more in need of a Mega than Dnite now. Between multiscale on Dnite and CharizardX he's lost his place among the dragon dancers.

Not to start a huge gen 3 remake speculation but the fact that Blaziken was the only Hoenn starter to get a mega was odd, unless another event will be added, along with no mega Milotic (when Gyarados had one) or mega Salamence (when Garchomp had one) seemed very odd.
    I can only imagine more megas would be added in the next games, since no Unovas were added.
    But my current reasoning for having the mass of megas mainly from gen is Gamefreak giving something their old time fans what they deserve for playing for so long, since we did have Kanto starters as an extra starter. And for the gen 3 fans a mega Blaziken event.
    Has left Serebii forums.

Yeah, I notice that Unova pokemon got no mega evolutions, maybe next game(s) we get more mega evolutions including Latias/Latios.
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Hm, you're right, though with Clear Body, I suppose Shift Gear without a Mega would be good enough. Otherwise, I think Metagross deserves a Mega, even if he's a pseudo. It needs something to justify that catch rate of 3.
    tbh I have no idea why they even kept that catch rate

they gave it to Beldum in a game where it didn't matter because it was only available as a gift, yet it's wild in every game afterwards

given that they changed around base stats in Gen VI, there's really no reason they couldn't have changed its catch rate

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    I think salamence is more in need of a Mega than Dnite now. Between multiscale on Dnite and CharizardX he's lost his place among the dragon dancers.
    Salamence has enough to differentiate from Charizard X and Dragonite so they're not the main concern, really its problems are that its common moves took a nerf (Draco Meteor and Fire Blast for instance), it has no reliable way to get around fairies and lost some moves from the transition as Move Tutors aren't available yet. I agree that it's one of the pseudo-legendaries that can use a Mega evolution, at least over Dragonite who with Multiscale is still pretty powerful.

I'm surprised Flygon didn't recieve a MegaEvolution, it's pretty popular with it's asthestic appeal and a boost in it's Attack and Speed would help it more.

Plus Tinted Lens would make it really dangerous as all it needs is a STAB Dragon move and another one to pick off Fairy type Pokémon like Florges and Azumarill.

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    I'm surprised Flygon didn't recieve a MegaEvolution, it's pretty popular with it's asthestic appeal and a boost in it's Attack and Speed would help it more.

Plus Tinted Lens would make it really dangerous as all it needs is a STAB Dragon move and another one to pick off Fairy type Pokémon like Florges and Azumarill.
    I'd be quite interested to see a type shift mega for flygon. Maybe Dragon/Bug?

I dunno. Perhaps the best thing about Flygon is its typing and Ability: being immune or resistant to every hazard, and also resisting the EdgeQuake combo are godsends competitively. Tinted Lens might not be bad, but I still think it'd be less useful than keeping Levitate. When Gamefreak made Flygon, they apparently did everything just right... except the base stats. For Flygon to reach the heights (allegedly) intended by mega evolution, all it needs is a little tinkering with its stats. +50 Speed, +30 Attack, +10 in each Defense, maybe.

Ahh. We can dream. They have to let us go home to Hoenn eventually, right? =(

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

I guess I'm just greedy for new type combinations.
    (On an unrelated note I wouldn't mind going back to Hoenn, but I'd rather it be a new game/story than a remake)

I'm honestly a bit surprised we didn't see Mega Electivire or Mega Magmortar, given how much GameFreak tried to push those. Electric/Fighting, a boost to power and bulk, and an Ability like Moxie could make Electivire - dare I say it - good.

Mega Machamp and Mega Golem to oppose Mega Alakazam and Mega Gengar would've been nice, too.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 24th November 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Page 654 of 658 FirstFirst ... 554604644650651652653654655656657658 LastLast