Page 655 of 658 FirstFirst ... 555605645651652653654655656657658 LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,375 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    All Like a Serperior really needs is Contrary to be released and more moves to abuse it.
    That's all I really want, personally.
    Or at least the moves be breedable like what Squirtle got because of the Mega-option now.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    All Like a Serperior really needs is Contrary to be released and more moves to abuse it.
    Draco Meteor for Special Contrary set and Close Combat/Superpower for Physical Contrary set would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    I'd be interested to see what the stone was called lol. Dragoniteite?
    Looking at Banettite, if a Mega Stone for Dragonite exist, it most likely will be called as "Dragonitite".

Speaking about Mega Stone's name, I wonder why Alakazam's Mega Stone is "Alakazite", instead of "Alakazamite".
    The character limit is definitely enough for "Alakazamite", since we have Charizardite X/Y.......

Same for Abomasite. Why not "Abomasnowite"?

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Mega Machamp
    An angry face surrounded by loads and loads of muscled arms?

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Speaking about Mega Stone's name, I wonder why Alakazam's Mega Stone is "Alakazite", instead of "Alakazamite".
    The character limit is definitely enough for "Alakazamite", since we have Charizardite X/Y.......
    I assume they're also considering aesthetic appeal. Alakazite is a much more fluid word, and doesn't lack the understandability that Alakazamite would also have. New coinages should certainly follow a standard mechanical/grammatical scheme (which Alakazamite would), but they also should have an intuitive fluency (which Alakazamite wouldn't).

Though given my explanation, Blastoisinite and Heracronite strike me as somewhat discouraging cases. =P

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Looking at Banettite, if a Mega Stone for Dragonite exist, it most likely will be called as "Dragonitite".

I think you answered your own question about Dragonite. The stone's name would be "Dragite."

Anyone else really want to see a MegaVolcarona? I know, I know, OP af but if Mewtwo can get a boost so can Volcie.
    CURRENT X TEAM
    It's my 5th playthrough already, huh.
    FC:
    4210-4020-9709
    ADD ME FOR TRADES, BATTLES, ANYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Anyone else really want to see a MegaVolcarona? I know, I know, OP af but if Mewtwo can get a boost so can Volcie.
    Perhaps.

It would be nice to see one, but First and foremost, I want a Mega Arceus so that the creator of Spirit, Time, Space, and Balance isn't beaten by some laboratory experiment.

I would love to see a Mega Weavile, mostly because Weavile is by far one of my favorite Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Perhaps.

It would be nice to see one, but First and foremost, I want a Mega Arceus so that the creator of Spirit, Time, Space, and Balance isn't beaten by some laboratory experiment.
    thought the would not make one, one of his gimmicks are the plates that change his type they would have to get rid of that to make it work and I don't see them doing that ever
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

as for my own I would like to see a mega staraptor mainly because I love staraptor but I don't think it will happen sadly
    my claim is Staraptor
    I love to help people if you ever need anything let me know, I will see what I can do

If any pokemon was to get a mega boost I'd like it to be Tropius as I really like it design wise, but it's pretty naff in the grand scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerheart View Post
    If any pokemon was to get a mega boost I'd like it to be Tropius as I really like it design wise, but it's pretty naff in the grand scheme
    Mawile wasn't really that good either, as it was always stuck in NU, but it has a Mega. I'd like to see the same done with Tropius as well. Really, the only thing I see wrong with it is it's lackluster stats.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

A Tropius Megalution?

Hm. A clever idea, and the grass/flying combo is so neat that a mere stat upgrade could give it an immediate niche. However, I think the real strength of a Pokemon like Tropius would have to come from the ability, since it still has so many weaknesses, and generally the megalutions don't have that many glowing weaknesses.

Alternately, it could just become a grass/dragon and help round out the unfulfilled types.

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Mewtwo View Post
    A Tropius Megalution?

Hm. A clever idea, and the grass/flying combo is so neat that a mere stat upgrade could give it an immediate niche. However, I think the real strength of a Pokemon like Tropius would have to come from the ability, since it still has so many weaknesses, and generally the megalutions don't have that many glowing weaknesses.

Alternately, it could just become a grass/dragon and help round out the unfulfilled types.
    grass/dragon? Whoa that would be awesome. that would give it a great niche and with the boosted stats it would become a pretty powerful threat.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

I definitely want a Mega Tropius, and the first Pokémon I wanted to get one. I also love the idea of Grass/Dragon for it!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

How about giving Raichu a mega? The poor guy is always over shadowed by his younger brother.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    How about giving Raichu a mega? The poor guy is always over shadowed by his younger brother.
    A lot of people do want to see Raichu get a Mega. If GF is considering it, then I would think that Raichu would either gain Electric/Fighting, or it would just maintain Electric.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Crusader V View Post
    A lot of people do want to see Raichu get a Mega. If GF is considering it, then I would think that Raichu would either gain Electric/Fighting, or it would just maintain Electric.
    I'd like it to be part fairy. Regardless, before anything else happens, the mon needs a better movepool.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    I'd like it to be part fairy. Regardless, before anything else happens, the mon needs a better movepool.
    Not necessarily. It's movepool is fairly decent as a Pikachu, so it can receive all of it's benefits while at that stage. It's stats are nice and balanced, just to throw that out there, so it can function well enough without a revamped movepool.

Nevertheless, I can see a MegaEvolution for the rodent.

I think that we may see some new Mega when Bank and Transporter come out! There are some Pokemon we have no access to, and maybe there is a reason behind that?

I still would like to eventually see MegaFlygon and MegaSabeleye though!
    Too much water guys!

I think it's a syllables thing. Alakazamite is five syllables, while Charizardite and other Mega Stones are four or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    An angry face surrounded by loads and loads of muscled arms?
    Well, does anyone else have a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by tomatohater View Post
    There are some Pokemon we have no access to, and maybe there is a reason behind that?
    They weren't crammed into the game.

I think that we may see some new Mega when Bank and Transporter come out! There are some Pokemon we have no access to, and maybe there is a reason behind that?

I was thinking that as well. if you look at THE LIST of pokemon you cannot obtain currently in x and y, pretty much every single evolutionary line could be considered popular, unique, or legendary enough to get a mega. With the exception of Raticate, Unown, kricketune, Cherrim, Purugly, Lumineon, Whimsicott, and a few others, I know a lot of fans would enjoy seeing megas from a lot of these. The ones that DO NOT seem to be worthy of a mega (with a few exceptions) could all be getting fairy types perhaps, and maybe that is why they were temporarily left out? Despite the announcement that their is no DLC for the game, maybe an update is needed to finalize the decisions that they are making with these pokemon? Otherwise it seems really silly to not have these pokemon in, considering some of them are among the most popular ones in the franchise.
    If this is true, it would be killing 2 birds with one stone: gives them more time to work on this batch of pokemon's updated models, moves, and typing (maybe for some). And it also gives people a reason to get pokemon bank to transfer the pokemon. Thoughts?
    My CURRENT Team For Pokemon X and Y:

MY FRIEND SAFARI: ,,

The only unreleased Megas are Lati@s. There is nothing else in the coding.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Pissed Charizard View Post
    I was thinking that as well. if you look at THE LIST of pokemon you cannot obtain currently in x and y, pretty much every single evolutionary line could be considered popular, unique, or legendary enough to get a mega. With the exception of Raticate, Unown, kricketune, Cherrim, Purugly, Lumineon, Whimsicott, and a few others, I know a lot of fans would enjoy seeing megas from a lot of these. The ones that DO NOT seem to be worthy of a mega (with a few exceptions) could all be getting fairy types perhaps, and maybe that is why they were temporarily left out? Despite the announcement that their is no DLC for the game, maybe an update is needed to finalize the decisions that they are making with these pokemon? Otherwise it seems really silly to not have these pokemon in, considering some of them are among the most popular ones in the franchise.
    If this is true, it would be killing 2 birds with one stone: gives them more time to work on this batch of pokemon's updated models, moves, and typing (maybe for some). And it also gives people a reason to get pokemon bank to transfer the pokemon. Thoughts?
    If I'm reading your post correctly, Whimsicott is actually popular both design wise and competitive wise (in the VGSs).

And about all the unobtainable are pretty much confirmed to not get retyped thanks to the Battle Maison.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post

I'm still curious as to see if Mega-evolution is even being received well enough to move on to the next generation, I wonder.
    Are you serious? You really think mega evos will stop after this gen. You're hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    Are you serious? You really think mega evos will stop after this gen. You're hilarious
    Unfortunately, this really doesn't mean it will stay forever either. This is a testing ground of sorts for the developers to expand upon if it's necessary. Besides, since this mechanic was recently discovered to be in Kalos only and not the whole world (unless Xerneas/Yveltal's power stretched everywhere), they might abandon the idea. I know there's a large bunch of people who know very well Mega Evolutions pretty much canned future evolutions for old Pokemon whose names aren't Eevee. Now everyone is forced to say "I wonder who's getting a new Mega Evolution!" instead of the usual "I wonder who's getting an evolution!"

You never wondered why we never had Contests make a comeback in Gen V after two gens? That's far low in the scale of important things, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Unfortunately, this really doesn't mean it will stay forever either. This is a testing ground of sorts for the developers to expand upon if it's necessary. Besides, since this mechanic was recently discovered to be in Kalos only and not the whole world (unless Xerneas/Yveltal's power stretched everywhere), they might abandon the idea. I know there's a large bunch of people who know very well Mega Evolutions pretty much canned future evolutions for old Pokemon whose names aren't Eevee. Now everyone is forced to say "I wonder who's getting a new Mega Evolution!" instead of the usual "I wonder who's getting an evolution!"

You never wondered why we never had Contests make a comeback in Gen V after two gens? That's far low in the scale of important things, but you never know.
    Still, even if they stop mega evos which I doubt, they will still exist in future games.. Whether they make more or not

Page 655 of 658 FirstFirst ... 555605645651652653654655656657658 LastLast