Page 657 of 658 FirstFirst ... 557607647653654655656657658 LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,425 of 16447

Thread: Mega Evolutions Thread

That's Xerneas's totally pointless "inactive" form, I think.

EDIT:

Also, lol, "I caught it on my first try!"

...in a master ball. XD
    You want a 3ds friend code? We got a 3ds friend code. 1075-1003-0340. I dunno what my friend safari pokemon are--I mean, it's a secret. Yep. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by laceromuvo View Post
    Attachment 11153 hi there people, i just wanted to upload an image of something that... must be like a Mega-Xerneas or something. i just caugth it.... on my freaking FIRST TRY!!!, its modest, and if someone hasnt calculated it, it has 5 of 6 IVs on 31. it has 4 EP on attack because i used it to kill lysandre's mienshao and honckrow, then mega gyarados killed me and i respawned on the pokecenter. i checked on various iv calculators because i couldnt believe it when i first saw the results on the serebii calculator....
    i still have my 3ds turned on, i feel like if i turn it off, it will someway disappear or something.
    that's its neutral mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryohei View Post
    isn't that just Xerneas in its other form?...
    god, i know, i used "mega-xerneas" just as a way of saying that due to its insanely high ivs it is kinda "mega"...

Default Reason

Attachment 11153 hi there people, i just wanted to upload an image of something that... must be like a Mega-Xerneas or something. i just caugth it.... on my freaking FIRST TRY!!!, its modest, and if someone hasnt calculated it, it has 5 of 6 IVs on 31. it has 4 EP on attack because i used it to kill lysandre's mienshao and honckrow, then mega gyarados killed me and i respawned on the pokecenter. i checked on various iv calculators because i couldnt believe it when i first saw the results on the serebii calculator....
    i still have my 3ds turned on, i feel like if i turn it off, it will someway disappear or something.
    Just so you know, here are reasons why it isn't a mega-evolution:

1. That's its neutral form. It is in that form when it's not in battle.

2. You would probably need a mega-stone for it to be a mega-evolution.

3. Pokemon can't be a mega-evolution outside of battle. You were probably viewing it outside of battle seeing that it's in its neutral form.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Quote Originally Posted by #armcannons View Post
    That's Xerneas's totally pointless "inactive" form, I think.

EDIT:

Also, lol, "I caught it on my first try!"

...in a master ball. XD
    lol, what i was trying to focus on with first try was not the catching, was the fact that normaly to get a legendary with high iv you have to save before, catch it and then catch it again till you get some good ivs, not almost every perfect iv.

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytrainer123 View Post
    Just so you know, here are reasons why it isn't a mega-evolution:

1. That's its neutral form. It is in that form when it's not in battle.

2. You would probably need a mega-stone for it to be a mega-evolution.

3. Pokemon can't be a mega-evolution outside of battle. You were obviously viewing that outside of battle.
    people, are you being stupid on purpose? i know its not a mega evolution, as i explained, god, you just dont get word play rigth?

people, are you being stupid on purpose? i know its not a mega evolution, as i explained, god, you just dont get word play rigth?
    See, you're posting in the Mega Evolutions Thread, which is meant for talk about Mega Evolutions, not legendaries (unless it's Mega Mewtwo/Lati@s of course). Trying to use the word Mega for the sake of "word play" is obviously a bad idea in this thread of all places, so it's only natural that people would misunderstand you given how you presented it. Since you hoped to show off the IV's of that Xerneas, you're better off posting either in the Legendaries Thread or Super Training/EV/IV Thread for this sort of thing.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    See, you're posting in the Mega Evolutions Thread, which is meant for talk about Mega Evolutions, not legendaries (unless it's Mega Mewtwo/Lati@s of course). Trying to use the word Mega for the sake of "word play" is obviously a bad idea in this thread of all places, so it's only natural that people would misunderstand you given how you presented it. Since you hoped to show off the IV's of that Xerneas, you're better off posting either in the Legendaries Thread or Super Training/EV/IV Thread for this sort of thing.
    Exactly was I was about to post.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Um you post in the Mega Evolution thread and say you caught a "Mega" Xerneas, what do you think people are gonna assume? That belongs in the Legendary Thread...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Give mega arceus its own unique ability akin to protean and that's a way it can change types without plates, though I think judgement would always be normal type. Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing1417 View Post
    How about giving Raichu a mega? The poor guy is always over shadowed by his younger brother.
    i see pickachu getting a mega before richu but idoubt either will happen

I wish the 10 extra points in Mega Gyara's Special attack had gone into speed. Just seems kind of wasted right now/
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

A lot of Pokemon got additions to stats they didn't need them in. Gyara is good as is. He didn't NEED the speed boost.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    A lot of Pokemon got additions to stats they didn't need them in. Gyara is good as is. He didn't NEED the speed boost.
    Yeah, I wish they had given some Pokemon HP boosts instead of putting points into stats that the Pokemon doesn't use, or at least put them into something else. Ampharos would probably appreciate 20 more HP a lot more than 20 more Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Yeah, I wish they had given some Pokemon HP boosts instead of putting points into stats that the Pokemon doesn't use, or at least put them into something else. Ampharos would probably appreciate 20 more HP a lot more than 20 more Attack.
    Honestly, those 20 points could have gone anywhere but Attk.
    If they felt the need to add to attack, why did they have to subtract from his speed to do so. . ?
    He was slow as it was, why make him slower. . ?
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Honestly, those 20 points could have gone anywhere but Attk.
    If they felt the need to add to attack, why did they have to subtract from his speed to do so. . ?
    He was slow as it was, why make him slower. . ?
    Because Trick Room is cool Honestly, all those points should have just gone into speed instead. It's not like it would have broken with a small speed boost, seeing as it's so slow already.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    I wish the 10 extra points in Mega Gyara's Special attack had gone into speed. Just seems kind of wasted right now/
    Yeah, it's not even as though Special Attacks were THAT great on him in the first place.
    Dark Pulse is still terrible to use. Even the extra stats going into Defenses would have been better imo.

Why the heck did Gyarados NOT get the same treatment as Ampharos with Dragon Pulse; being able to level-up learn Crunch or have it bred into him.

Crimson_Blazer Crimson_Blazer

Give mega arceus its own unique ability akin to protean and that's a way it can change types without plates, though I think judgement would always be normal type. Hmm
    Honestly...Arceus just getting the Ability Protean would be pretty cool in itself, as either a specialized Special or Physical attacker.
    It would be difficult for your opponent to even defend properly against the constant switching.
    Last edited by Rio!; 26th November 2013 at 11:16 PM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by bolter1 View Post
    Unfortunately, they can't give any transformations additional HP due to the mechanics of how HP works; giving the Mega Evolution higher base HP would only raise the maximum HP upon Mega Evolution, leaving the Pokemon with the same amount health it had before it Mega-Evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Unfortunately, they can't give any transformations additional HP due to the mechanics of how HP works; giving the Mega Evolution higher base HP would only raise the maximum HP upon Mega Evolution, leaving the Pokemon with the same amount health it had before it Mega-Evolved.
    Hmmm, that never occurred to me . Oh well, just wishful thinking on my part. Hopefully if/when they release more MegaEvolutions, they don't waste points in unused stats.

I think they should keep less Pokemon with mega evolutions. To my understanding only 26 pokemon can mega evolve. If they add anymore I think they would be pushing it but I wouldn't mind at least 50 ME's. I say do these mega evolutions with these abilities and types:

Kelceon - Forecast
    Mightyena - Fur Coat (Dark/Ghost)
    Meganium/Sceptile - Harvest (Grass/Dragon)
    Heatran - Magnet Pull
    Snorlax - Marvel Scale (Normal/Fairy)
    Milotic - Multi Scale (Water/Dragon)
    Mew - Wonder Guard (Changes to Dark/Ghost)
    Raichu - Swift Swim (Electric/Water)

Quote Originally Posted by ((JAWS)) View Post
    I think they should keep less Pokemon with mega evolutions. To my understanding only 26 pokemon can mega evolve. If they add anymore I think they would be pushing it but I wouldn't mind at least 50 ME's. I say do these mega evolutions with these abilities and types:

Kelceon - Forecast
    Heatran - Magnet Pull
    Yeah, sorry, but none of those Mega Evolutions make any sense.
    I mean, Dark/Ghost Mew with Wonder Gueard is something that will never happen, even if it is susceptible to Fairy, Toxic, Sandstorm, etc.

Mega Mewtwo seems to be overpowered to me.

I mean, not only it's base stats is a whooping 780, but it's moveset is very good. If you send in a Ghost type or a Dark type, Mega Mewtwo X and/or Y can destroy them with Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball. It almost seems to me that a level 100 Mega Mewtwo can defeat any Pokemon including Legendaries and dominate any trainers in the game.

One Author, One Creator and Two boys. Set in Johto. Where everything is not what it seems. For they must flee from the group called the Grammar Police. And saved the World from an unknown threat.

Credits to ~BrightStarVictory~ of Subspace Generate Graphics!

So Bad It's Good and, So Bad It's Good 2: War of the Turkey

Oneshot(s)! It's-IT'S. It's.....Something. Caution: May shatter your sanity. Read, if you dare.....

My Author's Profile

It's meant to be overpowered.

It's still not as hard of a hitter as a Life Orb or Choice Specs Mewtwo, though, and Y can realistically be OHKO'd by a decently strong Dark type packing Sucker Punch.

I find Mewtwo X deadlier than Y. The things can take hits from the physical side better. Plus it gets stab on fighting moves and is no longer weaker to dark types.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by ((JAWS)) View Post

Kelceon - Forecast
    Heatran - Magnet Pull
    The only one of these that actually makes sense is Mega!Milotic, the rest are ridiculously outlandish.

By the way, am I the only person who thinks that if a Pokémon Z is announced, we'll be seeing 4 new Megas [for the Elite Four because why not].

Page 657 of 658 FirstFirst ... 557607647653654655656657658 LastLast