Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Broom's Breeding Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Raasikh22 View Post
    Hey do you have any shinies, ill trade with you my legendaries for ur shinieS
    Sorry, thats not what this shop is for - try an RNG shop instead
    On Hiatus

skullbros and FairyWitch, I have finished your order; they are ready for collection

Also, I am now officially open
    Last edited by broomstig; 4th September 2013 at 11:59 AM.
    On Hiatus

can i have your stock eevee and absol
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2jab7zl.png[/IMG]
    HAIL GIOVANNI
    Do you like battling. Try anime style battling get started here
    credit to equal to heaven for the clock
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33mv70g.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by leafme View Post
    can i have your stock eevee and absol
    Yes you can
    On Hiatus

Hey ,
    you opened a very nice shop...
    Im interested in the following PKMN:

-Murkrow Prankster/Moxie (Honchkrow) - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Sneasel Pickpocket - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Lileep Storm Drain - either 31 in HP, S.ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and S.Atk + Modest nature.

I would like them all to be female.

I could offer:
    Staryu - Analytic, Bold
    Tornadus - Defiant, Timid
    I also have a DW Bronzor and Porygon, but I take it you are not interested in them?
    On the everlasting quest to get a good, unhacked, uncloned and not RNG abused Event-Entei.

X FC: 4527-7554-6594

Quote Originally Posted by Xerneas View Post
    Hey ,
    you opened a very nice shop...
    Im interested in the following PKMN:

-Murkrow Prankster/Moxie (Honchkrow) - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Sneasel Pickpocket - either 31 in HP, ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and ATK + Jolly nature.

-Lileep Storm Drain - either 31 in HP, S.ATK and Speed, or 31 in HP and S.Atk + Modest nature.

I would like them all to be female.

I could offer:
    Staryu - Analytic, Bold
    Tornadus - Defiant, Timid
    I also have a DW Bronzor and Porygon, but I take it you are not interested in them?
    Thank you Yep I can do that for you, would quite like Tornadus so I will let you know when they are done Lileep WILL take quite a while just so you know
    On Hiatus

Great!
    That is no problem at all!

Please PM me when you are done.
    On the everlasting quest to get a good, unhacked, uncloned and not RNG abused Event-Entei.

X FC: 4527-7554-6594

I have a Shiny Rain Dish Squirtle(31 IVs in all stats)
    Can you breed me a: Marvel Scale Mild nature Dratini(Male with 31 IVs in all stats) + a female marvel scale dratini(dont care bout IVs or anything) so?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampaze View Post
    I have a Shiny Rain Dish Squirtle(31 IVs in all stats)
    Can you breed me a: Marvel Scale Mild nature Dratini(Male with 31 IVs in all stats) + a female marvel scale dratini(dont care bout IVs or anything) so?
    Sorry, but I dont RNG so it would take me months to breed a flawless dratini like that :/ though I can give you a DWF dratini for free from my stock if you want?

For the male flawless dratini though, I am afraid you will have to ask elsewhere
    Last edited by broomstig; 5th September 2013 at 12:33 PM.
    On Hiatus

Yes please!
    Btw i can breed Flawless's without RNG'ing etc.. Takes me 1-3 days.. btw for that DWF Dratini.. do you want Adamant Technician Scyther(31 IVs in all stats except HP).. Bred by me.. i can put a metal coat on it as well if you'd like.. btw.. i also have a Ferroseed(31 IVs in all stats exept defence-Close.. 2 ivs off and has 0 speed IVs) if u want that for free too.

Yes please!
    Btw i can breed Flawless's without RNG'ing etc.. Takes me 1-3 days.. btw for that DWF Dratini.. do you want Adamant Technician Scyther(31 IVs in all stats except HP).. Bred by me.. i can put a metal coat on it as well if you'd like.. btw.. i also have a Ferroseed(31 IVs in all stats exept defence-Close.. 2 ivs off and has 0 speed IVs) if u want that for free too.
    Ok, thats fine Ive sent you a PM

Also, it may have been a slight exaggeration about a flawless pokemon taking months, as long as it has an even male/female rate it might only take a week or so
    Last edited by broomstig; 5th September 2013 at 12:43 PM.
    On Hiatus

Yes please!
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    Ok, thats fine Ive sent you a PM

Also, it may have been a slight exaggeration about a flawless pokemon taking months, as long as it has an even male/female rate it might only take a week or so

teach me masters!
    I can only breed 2-3...

Can I claim a stock DWF eevee please?
    |

If you need pokerus let me know, we can work something out.
    (I'm not much for shinies or legendaries, so it should be pretty easy)

hey broom i got a question about your stock you stated this

These DWF Pokémon are available on a first come first serve basis for free, there may be more than one of each. The list will be kept updated when more are bred and others are claimed.
    what do you mean by this is this for a trade for something you need or is it free >.> sorry a bit confused again XD just curious I just like to know for future reference...

edit: also btw its impossible to breed a flawless pokemon without rnging it has been proven heads up for you broom you can though get at least all stats except for one though through breeding...i have a experience breeder in my guild and he can't get all straight flawless...hp dark 70 can only be obtain through rng unless luckiness...so anyone else that says otherwise im sorry to say this but there lying not saying you are vampeze just its very very rare to find that without rnging...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th September 2013 at 11:14 PM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa292 View Post

teach me masters!
    I can only breed 2-3...

Can I claim a stock DWF eevee please?
    Just keep swapping out the parents when they get better IVs and use the power items

Sure, ones yours

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    hey broom i got a question about your stock you stated this

what do you mean by this is this for a trade for something you need or is it free >.> sorry a bit confused again XD just curious I just like to know for future reference...

edit: also btw its impossible to breed a flawless pokemon without rnging it has been proven heads up for you broom you can though get at least all stats except for one though through breeding...i have a experience in my guild and he can't get all straight flawless...hp dark 70 can only be obtain through rng...so anyone else that says otherwise im sorry to say this but there lying...
    The pokemon I have in stock are literally for free, not asking for anything in return just need some filler pokemon to make the trade happen and thats that! I only ask for stuff when I have to breed them

Is it really impossible? Ive never stuck around to breed a flawless as Im usually happy with 5, so thats interesting thanks

Also, your PM inbox is full so cant message you
    Last edited by broomstig; 5th September 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    On Hiatus

Just keep swapping out the parents when they get better IVs and use the power items

Sure, ones yours

The pokemon I have in stock are literally for free, not asking for anything in return just need some filler pokemon to make the trade happen and thats that! I only ask for stuff when I have to breed them

Is it really impossible? Ive never stuck around to breed a flawless as Im usually happy with 5, so thats interesting thanks
    okay dokie ill stick around and check your stock if i need anything so you mean filler pokemon you mean any? just double checking never heard it that way beofre and yeah it would be a really rare chance of running into flawless tbh you would have to be extremely lucky if you don't rng i wouldn't trust a pokemon if someone says they didn't rng it...not saying its not legal but just suspicious but yes its virtually impossible without rnging to get hp dark 70...lik you said though you can breed at least 5 stats flawless normally but that is it...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th September 2013 at 10:53 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Its a good job I have so many DWF eevees, everyone wants one! Still got 14 left to go to good homes though

okay dokie ill stick around and check your stock if i need anything so you mean filler pokemon you mean any? just double checking never heard it that way beofre and yeah it would be a really rare chance of running into flawless tbh you would have to be extremely lucky if you don't rng i wouldn't trust a pokemon if someone says they didn't rng it...not saying its not legal but just suspicious but yes its virtually impossible without rnging to get hp 70...
    Yep, literally anything - could be lv1 bidoof for all it matters its just something Ive always done, theyre not much use to me anyway

I just looked up some odds, and apparently theyre about 1/64000 for a flawless o_O quite impressive, though a 31/31/25/31/31/31 immunity gligar took me 2 days once, quite proud of that
    Last edited by broomstig; 5th September 2013 at 10:59 PM.
    On Hiatus

Yep, literally anything - could be lv1 bidoof for all it matters its just something Ive always done, theyre not much use to me anyway

I just looked up some odds, and apparently theyre about 1/64000 for a flawless o_O quite impressive, though a 31/31/25/31/31/31 immunity gligar took me 2 days once, quite proud of that
    yeah just saying getting it flawless which that proves it can be really rare so just saying it could be possible but not likely ever unless you have luck on your side especially shiny without rnging best trust the rngers on that one but not saying its not legal but yeah i wouldn't trust a person that has a flawless without rnging when flawless hp dark just my skepticism i say and thats a awesome gligar you have there my guild member azulart is really good at that stuff too you should talk to him and alright sounds good ill keep an eye out if i see something i want
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th September 2013 at 11:17 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Sure, ones yours
    I have an awesome japanese flawless ditto that I use for breeding (it's an RNG and a clone! lol) with the power items. My main problem is laziness.... >.>

Thanks for the eevee

(and I have to ask...Broomstig as in The Stig? From Top Gear?)
    |

If you need pokerus let me know, we can work something out.
    (I'm not much for shinies or legendaries, so it should be pretty easy)

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa292 View Post
    I have an awesome japanese flawless ditto that I use for breeding (it's an RNG and a clone! lol) with the power items. My main problem is laziness.... >.>

Thanks for the eevee

(and I have to ask...Broomstig as in The Stig? From Top Gear?)
    Haha, well I dont use any of that :L I originally went out and caught a ditto for each stat but I dont use them much anymore since Ive got a bank of good IVed fathers for most egg groups which work for DWFs now! Enjoy it

And yes, broomstig as in the Stig :L reasoning behind it involves mario kart, some terrible puns and a laugh with some mates...
    On Hiatus

hey broom i noticed in your stock you have a dwf ralts i need one actually for a rng as well do you still have it?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

hey broom i noticed in your stock you have a dwf ralts i need one actually for a rng as well do you still have it?
    I do yes, Ive got 6 of them can it wait until tomorrow? About to call it a night
    On Hiatus

I do yes, Ive got 6 of them can it wait until tomorrow? About to call it a night
    yes sir i can do that i don't work at all so that is is fine we can do that tommorow thanks

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Am I able to get abra, seel, and marill from stock?
    3ds FC: 3695 0210 7361 pm me with your fc if you add me
    My friend safari is Psychic, with wobbuffet, munna, and duosion

Quote Originally Posted by Darkinx View Post
    Am I able to get abra, seel, and marill from stock?
    Yes you can as I said to FairyWitch Im about to call it a night so Ill PM you tomorrow to set up the trade!
    On Hiatus

Alright, thanks^^

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast