Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Broom's Breeding Centre

Ok guys, whenever you want to trade message me and we'll sort it out Ive PMed Darkinx, but FairyWitch your inbox is full and I cant VM you so we'll sort it out when you see this
    On Hiatus

I'd like to order a DWF Zubat, Murkrow, Smeargle, Corphish, Scraggy, and Lilipup from your stock if there still available, please.
        Spoiler:- Pokegym league badges:

Spoiler:- Trinity league badges:

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty Tuma View Post
    I'd like to order a DWF Zubat, Murkrow, Smeargle, Corphish, Scraggy, and Lilipup from your stock if there still available, please.
    Sure thing theyre yours
    On Hiatus

Could you breed a male ferroseed with leech seed, spikes and stealth rock.
    Also a male sturdy skarmony with roost, brave bird, stealth rock, whirlwind?
    Last edited by Liamb2324; 7th September 2013 at 10:26 AM.
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679
    Also have a list of FS/NFS
        Spoiler:- platinum Shiny spoiler:

Spoiler:- Legendaries i have to trade:

Spoiler:- White shinies:

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Quote Originally Posted by Liamb2324 View Post
    Could you breed a male ferroseed with leech seed, spikes and stealth rock.
    Also a male sturdy skarmony with roost, brave bird, stealth rock, whirlwind?
    I can do that what are you offering?

Oh, and Roost is a move tutor move in gen V and isnt passed on via breeding so Ill have to leave that to you on skarmory - I think its about 6 yellow shards in Humilau city

And also, it will have to wait until after my current orders so may take a few days
    On Hiatus

I cant get it off move tutor on white as the move tutors are crap on it so isnt there anyway i could get it? I have hundreds of legit shinies check out my sig when u get the chance
    Thanks
    White fc- 0648 6991 3191 Platinum fc- 0133 3030 7797 Soulsilver fc-4342 3713 5679

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Quote Originally Posted by Liamb2324 View Post
    I cant get it off move tutor on white as the move tutors are crap on it so isnt there anyway i could get it? I have hundreds of legit shinies check out my sig when u get the chance
    Thanks
    Ah ok, well I will get it to the move tutor myself then shards arent that hard to come by

I would quite like a shiny riolu if thats alright? will let you know when they are done
    On Hiatus

Xerneas - your order is done

I can now start the other orders which shouldnt take very long!
    On Hiatus

Can I have a dwf heracross from stock please? I'm planning on using scarf heracross.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I have a Ho-oh, though it doesn't have Regenerator... I really want that a DWF Feebas... Do you have one? If not, sorry. New to this place... might have missed things.
    Last edited by Fuzzydude64; 7th September 2013 at 9:47 PM. Reason: Adding some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Can I have a dwf heracross from stock please? I'm planning on using scarf heracross.
    Yes you can I have jolly with 31 IVs in attack

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzydude64 View Post
    I have a Ho-oh, though it doesn't have Regenerator... I really want that a DWF Feebas... Do you have one? If not, sorry. New to this place... might have missed things.
    Ok Ill breed that for you a feebas doesnt take much so it shouldnt be a problem so I will accept Ho-oh. Ill let you know when its done
    On Hiatus

Would you also accept a DWF Remorraid for an DWF Eevee? If not, I'll try to get a DW Magnemite since that's on the Wanted list.

Would you also accept a DWF Remorraid for an DWF Eevee? If not, I'll try to get a DW Magnemite since that's on the Wanted list.
    i hope you don't mind boom but yes best to go by what he wants on his want list im pretty sure when i was going through his list he has a dwf remoraid ^_^

Looking for dedicated gym leaders for my league if your interested visit the TEF League!
    Steel is available which we need a temporary dark gym leader!
    If you like my artwork in my sigs visit my art shop which is full of different banners/userbars to choose from
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    i hope you don't mind boom but yes best to go by what he wants on his want list im pretty sure when i was going through his list he has a dwf remoraid ^_^
    I have every DWF there is for the moment, so I wont do DWF-DWF trades until XY

Its also best to check the stock list as well! Eevee is one of the DWFs that I have loads of in stock so you may have Eevee completely free
    Last edited by broomstig; 8th September 2013 at 9:39 AM.
    On Hiatus

Quote Originally Posted by broomstig View Post
    Ah ok, well I will get it to the move tutor myself then shards arent that hard to come by

I would quite like a shiny riolu if thats alright? will let you know when they are done
    Ye shiny riolu will be fine

PM WITH ANY OFFERS

Hi!, Great shop

I would like to order DWF Bidoof and Sneasel from Stock if they are still there, Thanks
    Long Live the Ring of Fire

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsPatrick View Post
    Hi!, Great shop

I would like to order DWF Bidoof and Sneasel from Stock if they are still there, Thanks
    Thanks they are yours
    On Hiatus

I am looking for a Beldum with Adamant nature and 31 IVs in Atk, HP, Def, and Sp. Def( not necessarily 31 but at least 20) and a DW Riolu with Adamant Nature and 31 IVs in attack and speeed. I can offer anything in my sig and a few others, along with a shiny Dratini with 31 Atk IVs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloneblazer12 View Post
    I am looking for a Beldum with Adamant nature and 31 IVs in Atk, HP, Def, and Sp. Def( not necessarily 31 but at least 20) and a DW Riolu with Adamant Nature and 31 IVs in attack and speeed. I can offer anything in my sig and a few others, along with a shiny Dratini with 31 Atk IVs.
    Riolu is no problem, can do that easily

Beldum I should be able to do, but WILL take a good while as genderless pokemon are very hard to breed for IVs and my dittos only have 1 stat as 31 each. If you are alright with it taking a while then thats fine and Ill do it for you, if not I would suggest asking an RNGer
    On Hiatus

Liam2324 and Fuzzydude64 - your orders have been finished

I am no longer accepting breeding requests

Feel free to ask for my stock as I shall continue to give that away for free but a current order will take a while to complete
    Last edited by broomstig; 8th September 2013 at 11:05 PM.
    On Hiatus

Quote Originally Posted by xxchris0 View Post
    Hey I was wondering if I could have a female snorunt from your stock list.
    I don't have much to offer except a shiny haxorus
    Yes you can Its from my stock so is completely free
    On Hiatus

Alright guys, my last order was finished off a lot quicker than expected, I got really lucky so...

I am officially open again and accepting requests!
    On Hiatus

Hi

Could I please request a DWM Shiny Onix with 31 IVs in Att, Def, Sp Def and HP. Can you nickname him Barrett.

I can offer a Shadowtag Gothorita or a Shiny Sunflora. (I will be willing to do two for one)
    Last edited by ThisIsPatrick; 11th September 2013 at 5:47 AM.
    Long Live the Ring of Fire

ill keep a eye out on your stock list looking for a dwf gible but seems its not on the stock XD

Looking for dedicated gym leaders for my league if your interested visit the TEF League!
    Steel is available which we need a temporary dark gym leader!
    If you like my artwork in my sigs visit my art shop which is full of different banners/userbars to choose from
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Art Shop

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsPatrick View Post
    Hi

Could I please request a DWM Shiny Onix with 31 IVs in Att, Def, Sp Def and HP. Can you nickname him Barrett.

I can offer a Shadowtag Gothorita or a Shiny Sunflora. (I will be willing to do two for one)
    I can't do this even if I tried for months on end. I don't RNG so it's pretty much impossible for me to breed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by FairyWitch View Post
    ill keep a eye out on your stock list looking for a dwf gible but seems its not on the stock XD
    Afraid not, my last one got claimed a few days ago... I'll let you know if I get another one in stock though
    On Hiatus

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast