Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cooking Ideas!

Default Cooking Ideas!

What is your favorite food to make/prepare?
    Or need some recipe ideas? Post here!

So i have like 4 bellpeppers, a package of mushrooms and some tomatoes. Do you guys have an idea of what i could make? (Preferably no oven required) I could get other ingredients if needed.
    Last edited by Shadow of Umbreon; 11th August 2013 at 5:13 AM. Reason: To make it a useable thread.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Make a good omelette.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Omlette sounds great. I want to use everything up before it goes bad because in half a week I'm traveling somewhere for four days and i don't think it will be good by the time i get back.
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

Well, BPs go well in omelets, and then the mushrooms will add a bit of flavor. Then, you can use the tomatoes in an egg sandwich (Toast, mayo, eggs, cheese, and tomato slices. Now I'm getting hungry, lol)

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Lol. Me too! Whats your favorite food to make?
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

Easy, tasty, and cheap. lawl

One of my favorite things to make is Crab Cakes. I love seafood. ^.^
    I learned how to make it on a ds game. Haha.
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

Simple. Take some bread, pour some uncooked egg over it, and fry.Tastes great.

| Trainer Level 3 | Ungraded Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

And you can use tomato,onion or anything else you want.

| Trainer Level 3 | Ungraded Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

Hmmmm.... well, one of my favorite things to cook is pasta with a bunch of veggies thrown in. Lol. Just whatever i have. xD
    One of my favorite combinations has got to be angel hair pasta in a nice tomato-based pasta sauce tossed with and green peas and sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes, topped with freshly-chopped basil.
    Broccoli also goes really well in pasta, believe it or not. So does summer squash! Also topping with fresh, thinly-sliced tomato is both beautiful and delicious. TwT <333 *droooool* ... Don't be afraid to try out combinations you might think are wierd at first!
    Last edited by Lass Brooke; 14th August 2013 at 3:32 PM.
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

Take some ground beef, fry it with tomatoes and mushrooms and you could make stuffed bell peppers! Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkazoid View Post
    Take some ground beef, fry it with tomatoes and mushrooms and you could make stuffed bell peppers! Yummy!
    Sounds great! I'm going to try this one. I tried making pasta with chicken and brocolli and it came out great.
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

When my dad and I have ingredients like that, we throw them in a frying pan along with an egg and some cheese to tie it all together. Gooey, warm, and lots of flavors!

1779 1165 5016

I know of an Italian recipe, I forget what its called though. Anyways thinly slice any random squash like a zucchini or something, seed and dice the 1-2 tomatoes, julian 2 bell peppers, and thinly slice the mushrooms. Put some oil in a skillet and sautee these veggies until they soften up. Next crack open 4 eggs (or however many you need) into a bowl, mix them together with a little milk and melted butter (or whole milk) and add to the skillet under low heat. Then fully cook the eggs (flip if needed) and when done let it cool off and plate. Cut with a pizza cutter and enjoy.
    Note: If you had an oven I'd suggest you bake it in the skillet after you've added the eggs but whatever.

Also you could buy a pound of ground beef with some cheese and avocado and make some really good tacos, enchiladas (with tomato sauce), or even layer it in a casserole by adding some beans and using tortillas as noodles.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

Quiche lorraine or florentine, macarons; anything French, really! I LOVE French food. If I think of any others, I'll let you know! Also, just a food suggestion in general: SHAWARMA. That stuff is amazing!

Finally, a thread made just for me, where I can talk about food!!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

An easy Omlette recipe that i came across is: 2 eggs in a pan, fill it with cheese slices, then fold one layer over the other and youre done!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

My sister just made Butterbeer! It's not a food I know, I just wanted to share it. Milk, cinnamon, butter and brown sugar make an awesome combination.

1) If you get some pastry and fill it with pizza sauce, cheese, capsicum and other things that you like in pizza, fold it into a triangle and cook it it makes a really yummy pizza triangle
    2) Not really a recipe, but egg on toast with curry powder and tomato sauce tastes really good
    3) Also not really a recipe, but if you dip lolly snakes into melted chocolate and freeze the snakes, it tastes good!

take a bannana some and some peanut butter; cut up the banana into slices, smar peanut butter on them. Enjoy!

take some beef ,cook in in a pan take an egg, break over the pan so that the yolk is on top of the beef cook, (flip it over a couple of times) eat.

One of my favorite quick snacks ia heating up a tortilla and putting peanut butter in it. A PBB! (Peanut Butter Burrito!)
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

My favorite thing to make is chicken parmesan. It's easy to make and hella tasty. I just bake my chicken instead of breading it, and use whole wheat pasta instead of regular pasta. It's slightly healthier than the original method, but it tastes just as good.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Mushrooms with Boursin Cuisine is really delicious, quick preparable and most importantly easy! I don't know if they have it where you live.

Quote Originally Posted by latiamy View Post
    One of my favorite quick snacks ia heating up a tortilla and putting peanut butter in it. A PBB! (Peanut Butter Burrito!)
    Oh my gosh o:
    Have you tried throwing banana in, too?
    Methinks a peanut butter-banana quesadilla would be amazing. It shall be called "the Elvis Quesadilla" (minus the bacon. But you should totally add that, too...?)

I'm learning the basics of cooking before I go to school. For supper last night, I let diced purple cabbage simmer in butter for about an hour, tossing in sliced apple and pepper later. The buttery purple cabbage goo bled into the apple, so it became purple as well. 'Twas quite tasty!

1779 1165 5016

Quote Originally Posted by Wizardly Oz View Post
    Oh my gosh o:
    Have you tried throwing banana in, too?
    Methinks a peanut butter-banana quesadilla would be amazing. It shall be called "the Elvis Quesadilla" (minus the bacon. But you should totally add that, too...?)

I'm learning the basics of cooking before I go to school. For supper last night, I let diced purple cabbage simmer in butter for about an hour, tossing in sliced apple and pepper later. The buttery purple cabbage goo bled into the apple, so it became purple as well. 'Twas quite tasty!
    Wow! I am so adding banana next time!
    My shiny pokemon:

I claim Latias

Add some honey to that pb-banana burrito! I use whole wheat bread usually, but a burrito sounds a lot less messy! Or pb and apple and honey is yummy too.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast