View Poll Results: What's your favorite legendary bird pokémon on this article?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Articuno.

59 54.63%
  • Zaptos.

37 34.26%
  • Moltres.

12 11.11%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The legendary birds!

My favs are Articuno and Zapdos. They are the 2 I keep in my party. I couldn't use Moltres because I would have a big weakness to electric type moves then. With it having the most weaknesses, I didn't use Moltres because I'm not replacing it with my Charizard.
    Ho-Oh rules: 1. is AWESOME!!! 2. is the BEST!!! 3. No one can stop because it's AWESOME and the BEST!!!

Check out this site where I'm a Super Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinemasterking View Post
    678 .EDIT this is my 8000 post in this thread, god what is wrong with me

Articuno has Sheer Cold and good defense. It looks like a good eats
    GAME OVER
    please try again next time

3DS FC: 0387-9333-2196

I haves claimed PorygonZ! (Not a typo)

http://dragcave.net/view/NjBIS
    http://dragcave.net/view/flTM8]
    http://dragcave.net/view/HXFjx]

Moltres because it has good attack stat.

Zapdos by far, it was always the most interesting bird, and looks the best. It's also great in battle.

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Hmmm Never used the birds in battle, but mind reader + Sheer Cold wold be fun on Articuno. >
        Spoiler:- Bugs:

So I was building quite a nice winning streak on random wifi battles, having beaten my way through countless Garchomps, Volcoronas, Aegislash and Mega Blazikens. Then my streak was utterly broken by a Vivillon, who completely swept my team.

I laughed it off as a one off sort of thing, since the guy deserved props for using it after all. But just as I was starting to build another win streak another Vivillon trainer showed up and it happened again. I am living in perpetual fear that the next trainer I face will have a happy, smiling murder butterfly on their team.

Pokemon #666 indeed.

Articuno is my favourite of the birds, and one of my favourite legendaries in general. It is arguably 2nd after Lugia.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Well, I never use the legendary birds in my team but I would choose Zapdos if I have to.

I voted for Zapdos cuz its design is nice and its the best electric type in generation 1. I also like Articuno a bit.

Ever since it's initial appearance in the anime, it will always be Moltres.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Articuno is definitely my favorite out of the Legendary Bird trio.
    I just love its design, its just full of elegance and beauty.

Zapdos. It can shut the other birds down, and also its a power house on Tail Wind team. Also I think Zapdos is the only real bird that could play competitively. In terms of looks still Zapdos. After Zapdos I would go Articuno then Moltres.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

Zapdos is my favorite because i like it's design over the other two.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Articuno is my favorite by far it's just such a well designed pokemon...shame it's pretty much unusable.

On a side note I don't like Moltres in design or function...it either needs more feathers or more fire
    (it's body reminds me of a plucked chicken).

Not bashing it just saying I don't like it and stating my reasons why
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

Saw Articuno first (through those binoculars) & was amazed by it. But, Zapdos gets my vote for having cooler design & being usable.

Articuno is my favorite mostly because it looks majestic and it's an ice type

I liked Zapdos the most because it had Drill Peck to cover the resistance grass has to electric moves. It also was faster than the other two and had access to Thunder Wave via TM. It was definitely one of the better Pokemon back then.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 104 CP

Ha the first time I found a bird was moltres in victory road when I was 5. I only had regular pokeballs, and 5 of them at that, then I used my level 79 charizard( being 5 I only used my favorite) to attack. I kept using flamethrower because it didn't look fiery to me. after that didn't work I just spammed it with the 5 pokeballs and none of them caught it because they all missed! I was so confused. I literally put my face up to the screen of my Gameboy Color and told Moltres" OKay, don't fly away please im gonna get more pokeballs". Much to my dismay, it flew away after I ran from it and I was so mad I didn't play for a week.
    I think I am done with this website. It was really great when I needed it, but im not that interested in pokemon as I was a while ago. I will probably play until I get my national dex completed on x and then I think I will have enough closure to stop playing.
    I am sorry if I was breeding something for you, but it was too difficult and I was wasting too much of my time and money playing pokemon instead of doing more beneficial things like hanging with my friends and playing sports. To all who helped me out, thank you. I couldn't have gotten as far in my game without the people I traded with on this site.
    thanks for everything, sorry if I offended anyone in my posts, and have fun catching them all.

Moltres all the way for me. It's my all time favourite pokemon and I don't see that changing anytime soon. It's so majestic looking. Have you seen how awesome it looks while using Fly in XD Gale of Darkness (can't remember if it looks like that in Colosseum as well)? Seriously people need to give this lovely flaming bird more credit.
    Platinum FC: 4254 2191 9237

I've always liked Articuno best. I don't know why Ice types are awesome!
    I love every Pokemon!

I don't have a favourite one but if I had to choose the one that is the least appealing to me I'd have to say Moltres.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Articuno is beautiful! but I like Zapdos very much.

Quote Originally Posted by dahrue View Post
    Always liked Zapdos and it's design. Articuno is graceful, it's face just looks funny, I don't know.
    I think this. I also think Moltres looks ridiculous in Gen. I.

Articuno is definitely the most useful of the 3 in the 1st gen games. Sure Zapdos can be used against the first (ice) trainer of the Elite Four, but it will get crushed because it's also weak to ice types. Too difficult to keep Zapdos alive in that battle unless maybe it's a super high level. On the other hand, I've beaten Lance with an Articuno still at level 50. It's just so damn useful when battling Lance, even if some of his dragons know Thunder. Articuno can still kill them in one hit so it's not a problem.
    [IMG]http://i60.*******.com/mjleus.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.*******.com/1490fsy.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.*******.com/k97yaq.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i61.*******.com/29vaw69.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i62.*******.com/2uy3uk9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i62.*******.com/16k1cue.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.*******.com/257kuwl.jpg[/IMG]

24/m/Erie,PA,USA

I would probably say Zapdos for me.

Articuno. Just love the design of it more than anything.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast