Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: September Plot Discussion

Default September Plot Discussion

Spoiler:- ...:

Surprised!!

ラクツRakutsu seems to be his name (means Black2) and he is a international police.

This is some people think possible identity of XY main characters.

I have also seen something to be Black 2, his code name XD

And girl is ファイツFites, means White2......
    Last edited by e9310103838; 29th June 2013 at 5:55 PM.

Waitwaitwaitwait.

So it looks like Rosa was part of Team Plasma and Nate is part of the international police (don't know their actual names)? This just got very interesting.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Well, this is unexpected. Even though we should have expected just this. Hopefully it's a good arc and not too rushed.

They've pretty troubling names, so I will just call them Rakutsu and Faitsu, exactly the way they're written. That is, until they get official English names that don't sound bad. I wish VIZ could pick this as a miniseries too.

It looks good so far. Did Hugh get a dex too? I didn't see.

You know what's interesting? Rakutsu is superior to Looker and calls him Looker-kun. Hehe. Rakutsu is a frigging police superintendent! Cool. And he does have a codename related to Black2, but it's not written like the version name. It's written in kanji, 黒の2/ Kuro no 2. So proper way to translate it would probably be Black the 2nd, or something like that.

And Faitsu seems to be living up to her game counterpart's body structure...

EDIT: One thing I'm disappointed about though is that Hugh didn't get the Oshawott line... I wanted him to have a Samurott so much! But since Rakutsu is probably gonna be the star of the arc, I guess they wanted to give him Dewott to showcase the Pokémon...
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 29th June 2013 at 12:55 PM.

They . . . Are . . . Separated . . . Characters . . . Omg .
    But they are too cool , i love them already . And i want a long arc with no rushing . They have potential to be the best arc so far . I love White2 , she was my type of girl . And in the last image , she was holding a necklace with N's image in it . As Kusaka said last year , she is an energetic and friendly girl but in reality she hide a big mystery . Maybe she is a core member of Team Plasma . But old Plasma or new Plasma ? So exciting for this arc .
    Last edited by arawn; 29th June 2013 at 1:07 PM.

Rakutsu is a little creepy though. When Faitsu introduces herself, saying that her hobby is watching stars and that her horoscope is Gothorita for the ones born in September, Rakutsu is taking NOTES. I get a feeling that based on this chapter, Rakutsu is a real ladiesman. At least in civil life. And when Faitsu doesn't want to take the PokéDex. SERIOUSLY. Look at that face. He's HITTING on her, I can see that. Rakutsu takes Faitsu's hand and asks her to go to Prof. Juniper together with him. And he calls her Faitsu-chan. And then he adds: "By the way, my horoscope is Bouffalant!" DUDE.

The BW2 arc is looking good so far. I'm looking foward to more of this.

I wonder if certain details from BW1 will be expanded on here in Black and White reappear. Speaking of White, I wonder who made PokeStar Studios...

Heeeeey Shauna got in PokeSpecial early. Oh wait no, that's Rosa's design. Anyway it's amusing their names actually mean Black2 and White2 but I guess that was to be expected. I'm down with it and am not complaining. I like the idea of Black2 as a international police officer, is a junior officer? Either way at least it's different and not a certain generic badge collecting quest.

I have to give Kusaka amazing credit. He's the first person to ever get me excited for BW2 related material. And this is something even the games couldn't do, as I have yet to purchase a BW2 game (And probably won't with Gen 6 on the way) looking forward to BW2's chapters no matter how short it becomes. Hope we see some police related chapters with Black2.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Wow my horoscope is Vigor-Gothorita too . Another reason to love Faitsu . Rakutsu was creepy but he is too hot that i can't dislike him after what he done to Faitsu . We're having another womanizer now . Gold must be happy to share girls with Rakutsu .
    I think the BW2 trio will meet White at Virbank and she had been working for Pokestar for a long time since the end of league .
    This arc was 2 years later from BW . I can't wait to see what happened in those 2 years with Iris , Cheren and Black .

Oh man Cheren why the hell didn't you even evolve that snivy?????
    FINALLY A DEWOTT!!!! A DEWOTT AS MAIN MON OF A MAIN CHARACTER YES!!!!

So the main boy is from the police and the main girl was a former TP member? That's interesting!

Now...what happened to Team Plasma....
    Man I just hope the Shadow Triad let grew their stupid hairstyle from two years ago, that was lame!
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

WOW. I truly did not expect this. And once again it seems like the new characters are pretty unique. I hope they give enough time to develop them. Also, I wonder if that is Bianca's Oshawott or is there going to be a third set of Unova starters. That would seem like overkill to me. I can see Cheren's Snivy and Gigi going to Hugh and White2 if Black2 has Bianca's Oshawott. I'll be waiting eagerly for that revelation.

I can't see some of the images...SADNESS! I guess I will wait until a summary is posted. But anyways, this arc looks interesting currently. I was hoping Hugh would be the main character of the arc, but it looks like Black2 and White2 will get this arc to themselves with Hugh being the Green/Silver of this arc. Also, its king of weird now. Black and White are just a duo instead of a trio, and no one owns Cheren's Dex or the Oshawott line in their group.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I have to give Kusaka amazing credit. He's the first person to ever get me excited for BW2 related material. And this is something even the games couldn't do, as I have yet to purchase a BW2 game (And probably won't with Gen 6 on the way) looking forward to BW2's chapters no matter how short it becomes. Hope we see some police related chapters with Black2.
    Agreed, actually.

I have both games from BW2 and I was actually immensely disappointed with it. It didn't feel different enough to be as hyped a sequel as it was, plus the storyline itself felt really dull and tacked on. Especially after BW, BW2 felt really lackluster so I'm happy PokeSpe seems to be doing something a little more unique with the storyline this go around. I'm excited to see how this develops. I'm eagerly awaiting any more scans/a summary
    X:

OR:

Racktwo and Fitetwo... I suppose it could have been worse. Much worse. But those are still kind of dumb.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    I can't see some of the images...SADNESS! I guess I will wait until a summary is posted. But anyways, this arc looks interesting currently. I was hoping Hugh would be the main character of the arc, but it looks like Black2 and White2 will get this arc to themselves with Hugh being the Green/Silver of this arc. Also, its king of weird now. Black and White are just a duo instead of a trio, and no one owns Cheren's Dex or the Oshawott line in their group.
        Spoiler:- Pictures That Won't Die:

Or you could view them directly via my tumblr if you don't feel like doing so much clicking, since I can't get the images to show under a [img][/img] tag. Here.

As for the BW2 arc and what we have so far. I'm once again loving Kusaka's creativity, Rakutsu and Faitsu are both pretty interesting names, I really don't mind. Also what up with Ruri in the first scan? Isn't she suppose to be a secret idol in BW2? Faitsu and Rakutsu literally look like White and Black only with different hair and clothes. Petashi actually being relevant? I wouldn't have guessed. Why isn't that Monozu evolved? Rakutsu owning a Futachimaru, awesome. The Mijumaru line is the starter who got the least panel time in BW so I'm glad, plus it's my favorite of the Isshu starters so it being owned by Rakutsu is just fantastic for me. Rakutsu being a top member of the InterPol and Faitsu seemingly having a past where she was aligned with Team Plasma is just fantastic and innovative, this is why I love PokeSpe so much. It's willing to try different things, Kusaka didn't go for the generic badge quest redux. He's trying something different, I doubt we would have enough time for a badge quest anyway.

It's clever to do this with these character, I'm also glad to see Hugh has a personality compared to his game personality which was boring considering it consisted of him doing nothing but whining about Choroneko and Team Plasma 24/7. I personally didn't think BW2 topped BW in-game, not that I hated it. But I didn't feel like BW2 was a worthy sequel to its predecessor. Faitsu almost reminds me of a crazed N fangirl. Rakutsu seems to have a personality, a bit of a tough guy and a lady's man it seems? I like it, a good start to the BW2 arc. in any case. I'm wondering if Hugh's little ant has evolved since his childhood.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 29th June 2013 at 5:28 PM.

Wait, so I'm assuming that one of them got Cheren's Pokedex and...wait where did the other Pokedex come from??? Or...did Black and White give up theirs so that Black2 and White2 can get them?

Huh, so I guess GSantos was (partially) right. I guess I'm warming up to the idea. I mean, sure the trainer-starter-type is completely annihilated (I think) but Kusaka always has a way of working things out for everyone. Or...it could be saved by having Black2 and White2 as rivals and giving them both Samurott? No, that's kinda stupid. Though I'm wondering where Cedric's Samurott will go. Is that Dewott really the offspring of Bianca's Oshawott and Cedric's Samurott???

Wait...so what happened to the original Black and White? Did they suffer the same fate as their game counterparts??? Travel to regions unknown never to be heard from again??? And how exactly did Cheren redeem himself anyway? Last time I heard from him he sold his soul to Team Plasma so I would guess that he would be arrested by Looker (or at least have his throat torn off by Hugh) after the first Team Plasma was defeated. Unless I missed something major or Cheren redeemed himself in volume-only format which we still have yet to hear from. o_o
    Last edited by Macromind101; 29th June 2013 at 6:50 PM.

I am pumped up for this.

International Police, former Team Plasma Grunt. That's so exciting.
    The best part is that Dewott makes it appearance, so the Oshawott line finally gets under the control of a Dex holder. But...will Rakutsu be the only one who has a starter?

Spoiler:- images:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 29th June 2013 at 6:52 PM.

Wait, the thing that I'm really curious about is where the heck did those two Pokedexes come from??? Did one of them come from Cheren and the other one came from...idk where that one would have come from. Or did Black and White give up their Pokedex holder status to Black2 and White2 so they can go to parts unknown to look for N (god I hope that's not the case). Or are they entirely new ones? (If they are, then I guess Cedric Juniper had his own set of Unova Dexes after all). C'mon Coronis, please clear things up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Wait, the thing that I'm really curious about is where the heck did those two Pokedexes come from??? Did one of them come from Cheren and the other one came from...idk where that one would have come from. Or did Black and White give up their Pokedex holder status to Black2 and White2 so they can go to parts unknown to look for N (god I hope that's not the case). Or are they entirely new ones? (If they are, then I guess Cedric Juniper had his own set of Unova Dexes after all). C'mon Coronis, please clear things up for us.
    I think it's just new Pokedexes, maybe the ones Cedric had.

If Faitsu has the B2W2 mom, then who has the BW mom? Black or White?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The best part is that Dewott makes it appearance, so the Oshawott line finally gets under the control of a Dex holder. But...will Rakutsu be the only one who has a starter?
    Well, it seems possible. Then that would complete the Unova trio of Dex holders. White's Amanda, Black's Boar and Rakutsu's Dewott.

Hugh doesn't seem to own a starter, opting for his Trapinch and Faitsu hasn't shown anything yet. Cheren has his Snivy, Bianca her Oshawott and White has Gigi iirc. So, perhaps Gigi takes a liking to Faitsu and Cheren's Snivy goes with Hugh? I dunno, but I'll just say for now that the trio is Rakutsu, White and Black. Or they could have a quartet, maybe. Pokedexs are probably Cedric Juniper's in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    Thanks. Wait, I didn't see Hugh get a Pokedex, does that mean he won't be a Pokedex Holder?
    Remember White didn't get one for a long time.

And It's a stroke of genius what Kasuka is doing with Faitsu. Her past alignment with Team Plasma will make for some very interesting scenes, especially when Hugh figures it out. Remember in the games Hug doesn't even really like the Team Plasma members that quit after BW1.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Well, it seems possible. Then that would complete the Unova trio of Dex holders. White's Amanda, Black's Boar and Rakutsu's Dewott.

Hugh doesn't seem to own a starter, opting for his Trapinch and Faitsu hasn't shown anything yet. Cheren has his Snivy, Bianca her Oshawott and White has Gigi iirc. So, perhaps Gigi takes a liking to Faitsu and Cheren's Snivy goes with Hugh? I dunno, but I'll just say for now that the trio is Rakutsu, White and Black. Or they could have a quartet, maybe. Pokedexs are probably Cedric Juniper's in my opinion.
    There's four games in Generation V and since Kusaka went out of his way to make sure that only the characters named after games get Pokedexes (if he slapped on new clothes onto Black and White then Hugh probably would have gotten a Pokedex which would ruin the naming tradition) I bet it's gonna be a quartet, just like Generation I. So the Dexholders will be: Black, White, Black2 and White2. Though I would love to see how Kusaka would save the character-starter type tradition (assuming he intends on keeping it).

Although...with Black2 owning Dewott, it looks like Kusaka is planning on having the B2W2 characters be the next step in the starter tradition. So White2 gets the fire-type and whoever serves the role as the rival (Hugh I guess?) gets the grass-type. But still, they're still Unova starters and one would think that the next step in the starter tradition would be the characters in the Kalos region. Oh well, I learned not to doubt Kusaka so I'm sure he will have a way of working everything out.
    Last edited by Macromind101; 29th June 2013 at 7:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    There's four games in Generation V and since Kusaka went out of his way to make sure that only the characters named after games get Pokedexes (if he slapped on new clothes onto Black and White then Hugh probably would have gotten a Pokedex which would ruin the naming tradition) I bet it's gonna be a quartet, just like Generation I. So the Dexholders will be: Black, White, Black2 and White2. Though I would love to see how Kusaka would save the character-starter type tradition (assuming he intends on keeping it).
    I don't understand how it's in danger.

White:Gigi, Amanda
    Rakutsu: Dewott
    Black:Emboar
    Faitsu:???

2 Tepig, 1 Snivy, 1 Oshawott.

Cheren: Snivy
    Bianca : Oshawott

2 Tepig, 2 Snivy, 2 Oshawott.

Gigi was never really a starter anyway in a practical sense. Faitsu could very well be against using Pokemon if she's a Plasma agent, but she has a Pokedex.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast