Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebrating the Hero's Comet! (798)

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This episode had some great Team Rocket dialogue. Comedic with a supernatural twist makes it stand out from the rest of the DA! episodes. My favourite exchange was between JJ and Iris/Cilan when they were escaping the ghosts.

Jessie: Respect your elders!
    Iris: What does that even mean?
    Jessie: You're a kid!
    Iris: YOU'RE A KID!
    Cilan: Can we do this another time?

Also, it was hilarious the way they clapped when they boys managed to move the statue. Like, LOOK AT JESSIE'S FACE!

I guess Jessie doesn't care about being called old anymore. What with her using a phrase like 'respect your elders'.
    Or maybe I'm taking that too literally?

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

Not one of the more memorable episodes of the season, but the animation was very well done, and nice to see Team Rocket and the twerps get along for a few minutes at least, putting the statue back in place to placate the ghost pokemon. I liked the twerps joining in dancing with the ghost pokemon too. Too bad Alexa's video was erased, they could have made a YouTube-like joke there. Ash and Iris's arguing in the background while Cilan and Alexa are talking in the foreground is pretty funny too if you're able to hear the dialogue.

6/10
    New shinies week of 11/17-11/24: None, currently SOS hunting for pikipek
    New shinies week of 11/24-12/1: pikipek

Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing AlphaSapphire

Friend codes: 4571-0519-1537, 4571-0519-6173
    I still need some codes! Please add me and PM me, I'd appreciate it.
    -

As a huge Ghost Pokemon fan I luved seeing so many in this episode & the debut of Alexa's Noivern was amazing. 8/10

It's puzzling that the man in Pansy's book resembled Satoshi, and while I enjoyed the plot centered around the approaching comet, it would've made more sense if the Jirachi from the other episode had shown up here, instead. I have to admit that I chuckled when Pansy's Onvern bit Nyasu's head, though. I venerate Onvern.

The hero from the legend here reminded me of Sir Aaron a bit, plus Team Rocket looked so silly dressed as ghost types hee hee. Alexa's Noivern was quite cuddly as well and I liked the battle in the old coliseum ruins. :]

I cackled when Jess began clapping when James helped Cilan push the statue. Idk why. And to me, Ash and co. and Team Rocket didn't even seem interested in seeing a Noivern, a Pokemon they've never seen before. :/
    猫に小判

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123