View Poll Results: What can I do/add to improve this shop?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprite Fusions/Recolors

    9 24.32%
  • XaT Backgrounds

    4 10.81%
  • XaT Avatars

    5 13.51%
  • Profile Pictures

    9 24.32%
  • Desktops

    9 24.32%
  • Avatar Sets

    4 10.81%
  • Spilt/Overlap Userbars?

    9 24.32%
  • Text Banners

    9 24.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 127

Thread: ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensei™ View Post
    Thanks dahrue. It looks amazing! :]
    You're welcome. Come again.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    In a cave. With a Sneasel :)
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Clan banner please :3

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link):This
    Font(Provide Link): you choose please
    Color Scheme(s):Black background (dark) blue outlining
    Text:SneaselFTW
    Fragmentation: Yes/No
    Extra/Special:Can you VM me when done please? I haz bad memory


    R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SneaselFTW View Post
    Clan banner please :3

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link):This
    Font(Provide Link): you choose please
    Color Scheme(s):Black background (dark) blue outlining
    Text:SneaselFTW
    Fragmentation: Yes/No
    Extra/Special:Can you VM me when done please? I haz bad memory
    Accepted. You're always VMed when it's finished.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Crazy Town, Land of Insanity
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dahrue
    [B]ShinyGirl:

    SAVE TO COMPUTER. VM for changes. Enjoy.
    Thanks so much, its amazing! Could you keep it saved for a little longer please? Ill be able to save it in a few days

    Eto eto ano eto ano e Toeto

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dragon's Den
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Hey there, I really like your clan banners, they look really neat. I'd like one please :]

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link): Latios
    Font(Provide Link): Whatever looks best
    Color Scheme(s): Royal Blue
    Text: The DragonKnight
    Fragmentation: Yes/No
    Extra/Special: If my username is too big, just shorten it to DK. Thanks!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyGirl View Post
    Thanks so much, its amazing! Could you keep it saved for a little longer please? Ill be able to save it in a few days
    Of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Hey there, I really like your clan banners, they look really neat. I'd like one please :]

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link): Latios
    Font(Provide Link): Whatever looks best
    Color Scheme(s): Royal Blue
    Text: The DragonKnight
    Fragmentation: Yes/No
    Extra/Special: If my username is too big, just shorten it to DK. Thanks!
    Accepted. I'll start yours tonight with the other orders. Maybe tonight or tomorrow they'll be done.

    EDIT: Finished Requests:

    The DragonKnight:




    SAVE TO COMPUTER.


    Come again.
    Last edited by Latch; 4th September 2013 at 2:34 AM.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Traverse Town
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Hi, Could i please have a clan banner?

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link): Salamence
    Font(Provide Link): Whatever you think is best
    Color Scheme(s): Red & Blue (like Salamence colors)
    Text: FlawlessAzN
    Fragmentation: No
    Extra/Special: Thanks in advance!

    " You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    Hi, Could i please have a clan banner?

    Image(s)/Render(s)(Provide Link): Salamence
    Font(Provide Link): Whatever you think is best
    Color Scheme(s): Red & Blue (like Salamence colors)
    Text: FlawlessAzN
    Fragmentation: No
    Extra/Special: Thanks in advance!
    Accepted. (Forewarning everyone, Salamence and other commonly used Pokemon will have the same renders, different color schemes. If you don't want one similar in way to others, check recent or previous requests, thanks you).

  9. #84
    Darato's Avatar
    Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Image(s): 1 2 3
    /Font(Provide Link): A bold font, will let you chose.
    Color Scheme(s): Grey and blue behind image 1. Red behind image 2. White behnid image 3.
    Text: Under Image 1 I'd like it to read "God" in black text. under Image 2 I'd like it to read "Jesus" in yellow text. under Image 3 I'd like it to read "Holy Spirt" in dark blue text.

    Can you PM me if you can't do this just so I know.

    L.F.D.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    Image(s): 1 2 3
    /Font(Provide Link): A bold font, will let you chose.
    Color Scheme(s): Grey and blue behind image 1. Red behind image 2. White behnid image 3.
    Text: Under Image 1 I'd like it to read "God" in black text. under Image 2 I'd like it to read "Jesus" in yellow text. under Image 3 I'd like it to read "Holy Spirt" in dark blue text.

    Can you PM me if you can't do this just so I know.

    L.F.D.
    I have PMed you, regarding your request.

    Other customers (flawlessazn & SneaselFTW), sorry for the wait. Been mobile, lately. Will have your orders done most likely tonight. Again, sorry.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    On the ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    5,393

    Default

    Hi dahrue, I'd like some buttons for my club.

    Size (S/M/L):Small (is this the normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Altaria
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Light Blue
    Border & Border Color: Default (Black would be fine)
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): Small (or the normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Salamence
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Indigo (if unavailable, Dark Blue)
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): Small (or normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Butterfree
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Light Aqua (if unavailable, light green)
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): small (or normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Gyrados
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Blue
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: next form

    Size (S/M/L): small
    Pokemon (1): Landorus-T
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Sunset Orange
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Okay, I'd like for the background to have a cloud look. If you could make the background into the color schemes I requested, that'd be great!

    Thanxorus in advance!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Hi dahrue, I'd like some buttons for my club.

    Size (S/M/L):Small (is this the normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Altaria
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Light Blue
    Border & Border Color: Default (Black would be fine)
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): Small (or the normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Salamence
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Indigo (if unavailable, Dark Blue)
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): Small (or normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Butterfree
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Light Aqua (if unavailable, light green)
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Final form

    Size (S/M/L): small (or normal size)
    Pokemon (1): Gyrados
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Blue
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: next form

    Size (S/M/L): small
    Pokemon (1): Landorus-T
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Sunset Orange
    Border & Border Color: Default
    Text: The Skies
    Extra/Special: Okay, I'd like for the background to have a cloud look. If you could make the background into the color schemes I requested, that'd be great!

    Thanxorus in advance!
    Accepted.

    Couple spots left.

    ALSO....

    COMING SOON....
    -EXTRACTION BANNERS
    -Headers
    -....and more!
    Last edited by Latch; 8th September 2013 at 8:23 PM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Hello again, Dahrue! I have a request for you, please!

    Size (S/M/L): Small (if that is the size of the buttons on display, cause those are perfect)
    Pokemon (1): Absol
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Red and very dark Blue
    Border & Border Color: Normal, and black
    Text: Destiny Bonds
    Extra/Special: Just do your best, please! Thank you!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Hello again, Dahrue! I have a request for you, please!

    Size (S/M/L): Small (if that is the size of the buttons on display, cause those are perfect)
    Pokemon (1): Absol
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Red and very dark Blue
    Border & Border Color: Normal, and black
    Text: Destiny Bonds
    Extra/Special: Just do your best, please! Thank you!
    Accepted. I gotcha, Cass.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Thanks so much! Trying to get the user bar you gave me back in my sig as we speak as well!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Finished Requests:

    SneasalFTW:




    flawlessazn:



    SAVE TO COMPUTER.


    -sorry these took so long, I feel horrible. Just got caught up with things and didn't get a chance to hop on my computer.
    Other orders should be done sometime this week, I promise. One is particularly big. Thanks for the patience, guys.
    ~dahrue

    Three spots left.
    Last edited by Latch; 11th September 2013 at 3:48 AM.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cali...forn...I...A
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Hey bro I would like some buttons please.

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1): Golem
    Animated: yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color: surprise me lol
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1): Rhyperior
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1):Nidoking
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1):hippowdon
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a



    *Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kamoarc119 View Post
    Hey bro I would like some buttons please.

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1): Golem
    Animated: yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color: surprise me lol
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1): Rhyperior
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1):Nidoking
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a

    Size (S/M/L):medium
    Pokemon (1):hippowdon
    Animated:yes
    Color Scheme:black/gold
    Border & Border Color:surprise
    Text:GTC
    Extra/Special:n/a
    Accepted. These are going to take awhile, though. I'm very sorry. I have a big order before you and I'm a little busy this week. Ill get these done as soon as possible, promise.

    EDIT: Also I would like to welcome: Xylo to the shop! Everyone give him a warm welcome by giving him some requests. I know he his eager!
    Last edited by Latch; 11th September 2013 at 1:51 AM.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Sorry, I didn't read the instructions at the front.
    Xylo, I would like
    For Userbars:
    Pokemon (2):Arceus and giratina
    Gradient Colors (2):blue and silver
    Characters (2): Ash and dawn
    Animated(Y/N):no
    Pop out or Inside: pop out
    Text: what you think looks best
    nothing extra
    Extra/Special

    Credits to Xylo at ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆



    The ultimate Pearlshipping site, made by me and FinesseMalkin.
    http://www.pearlshipping-datacore.webnode.com

    The official Pearlshipping forum:
    http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

    Keeping the Pearlshipping spirit alive in our darkest days:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5050604/IceArceus

    Dedicated Pearlshipper, never an Amourshipper.

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    IceArceus, delete your first post. that's a warning, next time you get a strike. Sorry, I have to enforce that rule.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceArceus View Post
    Sorry, I didn't read the instructions at the front.
    Xylo, I would like
    For Userbars:
    Pokemon (2):Arceus and giratina
    Gradient Colors (2):blue and silver
    Characters (2): Ash and dawn
    Animated(Y/N):no
    Pop out or Inside: pop out
    Text: what you think looks best
    nothing extra
    Extra/Special
    Accepted! I'll work on this right away.~

    EDIT

    @IceArceus - Your request is completed! Make sure to save it in your computer!

    Code:
    http://u.cubeupload.com/katarou/1.png
    Last edited by Xylo; 12th September 2013 at 11:00 PM.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Thank, you Xylo! My signature looks great! I have saved it on my computer.

    Credits to Xylo at ☆ StarStruck Studios ☆



    The ultimate Pearlshipping site, made by me and FinesseMalkin.
    http://www.pearlshipping-datacore.webnode.com

    The official Pearlshipping forum:
    http://pearlshipping-vault.boards.net

    Keeping the Pearlshipping spirit alive in our darkest days:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5050604/IceArceus

    Dedicated Pearlshipper, never an Amourshipper.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Hello again Dahrue (and now Xylo)! I know you are still working on my other button, but I would like to request another one please if that is ok... thank you!

    Size (S/M/L): Small if the text will fit on it... if not you can make it M or L... do whatever you have to do!
    Pokemon (1): Noctowl
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Blue and Purple
    Border & Border Color: Black
    Text: My Life in Owl City...
    Extra/Special:
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sierra Leone
    Posts
    680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassafrass1999 View Post
    Hello again Dahrue (and now Xylo)! I know you are still working on my other button, but I would like to request another one please if that is ok... thank you!

    Size (S/M/L): Small if the text will fit on it... if not you can make it M or L... do whatever you have to do!
    Pokemon (1): Noctowl
    Animated: Yes
    Color Scheme: Blue and Purple
    Border & Border Color: Black
    Text: My Life in Owl City...
    Extra/Special:
    Accepted. Again, I've been on and off my computer so everyone's buttons are taking awhile. I literally do a button a day,

  25. #100
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Owl City/TARDIS (nah Ohio) :(
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Ah, well it is fine... I totally understand! And thanks!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •